Why dont we solve the problem, instead of executing people ?

View attachment 135176

The fact of the matter is, is that most people on death row, belong in a place shown in the photo...
Starting at around age 15 to 18, for the rest of their lives.... or for a long time.
Based on their mental functioning, their intelligence scores, and their education and their personal background.

Why don't we do that, instead of executing people ?

Prisoners are in prison and some are facing the death penalty because they had a chance at a better life and they blew it.

The point you are trying to make is more fitting for children who are being aborted.

At last the CONVICTED felon on death row got a trial and a chance to defend themself.

ChewsLife demostrates the irony of his handle once again.

View attachment 135176

The fact of the matter is, is that most people on death row, belong in a place shown in the photo...
Starting at around age 15 to 18, for the rest of their lives.... or for a long time.
Based on their mental functioning, their intelligence scores, and their education and their personal background.

A. Retribution

Retribution is (immediately) your job if you want it, while the crime is taking place.

Not the Government's job.

Not in a nation of laws.

If somebody with an IQ above 125, who graduated high school, or got a GED and then went to trade school, or to college...
Who makes a good living... who can afford decent, good, solid representation, who decides that because somebody is Jewish, or Black or Mexican, that they don't deserve to live... and goes out and kills them...
And of course the guilt is obvious... maybe then.

And even then.... not really.
Because one execution is a license for another.
So if some tard rapes your daughter and strangled your wife to death, you would first ask about his IQ? Really?

No I wouldn't ask about his IQ....
But that's why it isn't my job to hand down penalties.

The Government and myself are two different entities, and their job is to ask.
So after he murders your wife and rapes your daughter, you are all good with asking your neighbors to finance his well being indefinitely?

yes, because that's society's job to pay taxes to finance our country.
So society's job is to provide financing for killers? Really?

yes

So if some tard rapes your daughter and strangled your wife to death, you would first ask about his IQ? Really?

So after he murders your wife and rapes your daughter, you are all good with asking your neighbors to finance his well being indefinitely?

yes
According to who?

Give me a dollar amount. How much money have you given to killers to help them out?

View attachment 135176

Because it's easier to be "tough on things" rather than go for the reason problems. It's easier to spend a fortune on locking people up than it is to make a mental healthcare system that actually works. Republicans want to sweep things under the carpet more often than not, it would seem, and locking people up is just that.

yes
According to who?

According to the Government.
And most of society.

yes
According to who?

And most of society.
Link?

You believe most of society wants to finance killers? This is becoming laughable.

yes
According to who?

And most of society.
Link?

You believe most of society wants to finance killers? This is becoming laughable.

Support for the death penalty is at an all time low.
And the only people I ever hear say "Chop their heads off because its cheaper" are rednecks.
And even if the death penalty was at an all time high.... there was a time when support for slavery was at an all time high too.

View attachment 135176

Because it's easier to be "tough on things" rather than go for the reason problems. It's easier to spend a fortune on locking people up than it is to make a mental healthcare system that actually works. Republicans want to sweep things under the carpet more often than not, it would seem, and locking people up is just that.
When are you going to be willing to hold people accountable for their actions? For example; take two kids. Kid A is studious and tries hard. He forms relationships with his teachers and strives for a better life. Kid B decides his best way forward is to deal drugs. Both are in the same school system and have the same heritage. They live in the same neighborhood. Kid A ends up a Doctor and contributes to society. How much should we spend on kid B? We already provided an expensive "free" education he failed to make the most of.

The biggest problem in socially economically challenged areas is men refusing to behave as men. Trailer parks and government housing face the same challenges.

If ANTI death penalty fucktards had half of much empathy or concern for inarguably innocent children in the womb that they do convicted murderers? I just might give them a second thought.

Of course we all know that will never happen.

Last edited:

yes
According to who?

And most of society.
Link?

Support for the death penalty is at an all time low.
And the only people I ever hear say "Chop their heads off because its cheaper" are rednecks.
And even if the death penalty was at an all time high.... there was a time when support for slavery was at an all time high too.

So your 14 year old daughter is home all by herself, and some clown breaks in, rapes her, beats her for hours, slashes her up so that she's almost unrecognizable, and you wouldn't want the guy to be executed?

I think maybe what we should do is allow the family of the victim to decide the fate of the accused. As for myself, if a family member of mine was murdered, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night until I was at the execution chamber watching the evil SOB die. I wouldn't be able to work knowing that part of my paycheck is going to feed and house the lowlife that brought so much misery to my life and perhaps ruined it forever.

We do have a problem with the death penalty though, and that is it takes so long to get carried out so it doesn't have much of an impact on society. All death penalties should be carried out in less than two months; all appeals exhausted. It should also be televised on pay-per-view with all proceeds going to the victims family. That would help bring our murder rates down in this country.

View attachment 135176

Prisoners are in prison and some are facing the death penalty because they had a chance at a better life and they blew it.

The point you are trying to make is more fitting for children who are being aborted.

At last the CONVICTED felon on death row got a trial and a chance to defend themself.

You have to marvel at the mind that can claim to be pro-life and also be so callous of life. The human mind can in fact be turned into a mobius strip.

I agree. That's what makes me wonder why you liberals are all for killing babies that did nothing to you while protesting the death penalty for people that brought great harm to our society.

At least we on the right have our priorities in order. Yours is the exact opposite.

Americans have executed many innocent people, especially Blacks. The USA incarcerates more people per capita than any western democracy.

Given the fact there are six times more black murderers than white, you're surprised by that?

Yes, people IN THE PAST have probably been falsely accused of murder and executed. But today, it''s almost impossible to make that mistake with video cameras everywhere and DNA technology.

View attachment 135176

I have a better idea: why don't we just buy penthouse suites overlooking New York City and keep them there? Why not just let them go?

View attachment 135176

I have a better idea: why don't we just buy penthouse suites overlooking New York City and keep them there? Why not just let them go?
Why are innocent people executed?

They got themselves on death row. It's not my problem to get them off death row.
No they didn't put themselves on death row.
The Government put them there.
And its time the Government didn't.
Where do people like this come from? A person placed on death row is put there because they brutally murdered someone. They deserve to be killed and the sooner the better. Some of you whatever you are, should go work in a prison. if you could do it without having sex with the convicts, smuggling in drugs to them or helping them escape, you would see just how worthless many of them are.

View attachment 135176

Why are innocent people executed?
That's a question you'd have to ask the convicted murderers on death row. Ask them why they murdered innocent people.

Forum List

Back