Why dont we solve the problem, instead of executing people ?

How about I put my size 13 men's caterpillar boots up your ass, gook boy.
Go back to gookland where nobody ever challenges the government there.

Only size 13 on the internet? I wear size 42 shoes.

Your size 42 gook is about maybe a size 7 American
Chink
:)

You do know that gook and chink apply to different nationalities, right?

Both apply to Asians

Did you learn that before dropping out of school?

I don't know, because I never dropped out of school, dipshit.
Unlike most Donald Duck, I mean Donald Chump supporters.

Only size 13 on the internet? I wear size 42 shoes.

Your size 42 gook is about maybe a size 7 American
Chink

You do know that gook and chink apply to different nationalities, right?

Both apply to Asians

Did you learn that before dropping out of school?

I don't know, because I never dropped out of school, dipshit.
Unlike most Donald Duck, I mean Donald Chump supporters.

Do you so many emojis due to the fact that you're crying on the inside?

Simple solution for all those on death row.

Henceforth, each prisoner sentenced to death has two years from the date they are sentenced to exercise all their appeals. The sentence is then carried out.

For those lingering on death row, they have two years, plus the time from their sentencing to today's date to complete their appeals then line em up. If there aren't enough chemicals, a firing squad is highly effective.

Problem solved.

View attachment 135176

The fact of the matter is, is that most people on death row, belong in a place shown in the photo...
Starting at around age 15 to 18, for the rest of their lives.... or for a long time.
Based on their mental functioning, their intelligence scores, and their education and their personal background.

Why don't we do that, instead of executing people ?

Prisoners are in prison and some are facing the death penalty because they had a chance at a better life and they blew it.

The point you are trying to make is more fitting for children who are being aborted.

At last the CONVICTED felon on death row got a trial and a chance to defend themself.

Somebody with an IQ of 75 or 80 or 85, which is most people on death row, doesn't have a chance at life, just a chance of existence.
This isn't about rank and file Dems. It is about people, and I use that term loosely, that have brutally murdered other people. If you want to pick up their care for the rest of their miserable lives, feel free to do so. Start a Go Fund Me page. Good luck, I guess.

Taxes = the best "go fund me" ever created

I'm a Vice President (Fortune 500)and my 4 wonderful Children are almost all graduated from IVY league schools on scholarship with 4.0 GPA. I have a portfolio of double-digit millions in my IRA. I day trade for entertainment. Hot Wife too, "happily married". Yep like all the posters here, I too am doing OK. 6 Grandchildren, all healthy of course.

View attachment 135176

The fact of the matter is, is that most people on death row, belong in a place shown in the photo...
Starting at around age 15 to 18, for the rest of their lives.... or for a long time.
Based on their mental functioning, their intelligence scores, and their education and their personal background.

Prisoners are in prison and some are facing the death penalty because they had a chance at a better life and they blew it.

The point you are trying to make is more fitting for children who are being aborted.

At last the CONVICTED felon on death row got a trial and a chance to defend themself.

Somebody with an IQ of 75 or 80 or 85, which is most people on death row, doesn't have a chance at life, just a chance of existence.

At what IQ level would you be ok with the death penalty remaining in place?

We could always just deport them to Afghanistan. Works for me.

How about they are reported to the state's mental health system by the schools that they attend, and they're taken off the streets and put into the facility in the photograph,
before they do more serious crimes.
oWv546V.jpg

How about fuck you, fuck off back to Asia.

How about you kiss my ass? :)

How about I put my size 13 men's caterpillar boots up your ass, gook boy.
Go back to gookland where nobody ever challenges the government there.
WTF? I didn't know hating Asians was still a thing. Sad.

View attachment 135176

This isn't about rank and file Dems. It is about people, and I use that term loosely, that have brutally murdered other people. If you want to pick up their care for the rest of their miserable lives, feel free to do so. Start a Go Fund Me page. Good luck, I guess.

Taxes = the best "go fund me" ever created
Yeah, but you are a racist piece of shit, so your opinions mean nothing.

View attachment 135176

If somebody with an IQ above 125, who graduated high school, or got a GED and then went to trade school, or to college...
Who makes a good living... who can afford decent, good, solid representation, who decides that because somebody is Jewish, or Black or Mexican, that they don't deserve to live... and goes out and kills them...
And of course the guilt is obvious... maybe then.

And even then.... not really.
Because one execution is a license for another.

View attachment 135176

upload_2017-6-23_23-6-10.jpeg

Imagine as many as needed of these side by side with twenty people to a hut and a huge electrified wall around it. No electricity or other amenities and the outhouse is out back. They cook for themselves and grow their own crops, maintain the buildings themselves, etc...

I'll pay for that.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 135176

You have to marvel at the mind that can claim to be pro-life and also be so callous of life. The human mind can in fact be turned into a mobius strip.

View attachment 135176

If somebody with an IQ above 125, who graduated high school, or got a GED and then went to trade school, or to college...
Who makes a good living... who can afford decent, good, solid representation, who decides that because somebody is Jewish, or Black or Mexican, that they don't deserve to live... and goes out and kills them...

So if some tard rapes your daughter and strangled your wife to death, you would first ask about his IQ? Really?

The average IQ in the United States is between 90 and 100.

What Is an Average IQ?
Intelligence tests are one of the most popular types of psychological tests in use today. Ever since the first IQ tests emerged, attempts to classify IQ have followed.

In order to understand what an average IQ score is and what it means, it is essential to first understand how IQ is measured. While different test publishers utilize different scoring systems, for many modern IQ tests the average (or mean) score is set at 100 with a standard deviation of 15 so that scores conform to a normal distribution curve.

• On many tests, a score of 100 is considered the average IQ.
  • 68 percent of scores fall within one standard deviation of the mean (that is, between 85 and 115). That means that nearly 70 percent of all people score within plus or minus 15 points of the average score
  • 95 percent of scores fall within two standard deviations (between 70 and 130). Outliers beyond those points represent only a small portion of the population, which means that only a small percentage of people have a very low IQ (below 70) or a very high IQ (above 130).
  • Scores below 70 may represent the presence of some sort of developmental or learning disability while scores over 130 may indicate giftedness
Is Your IQ Score Above Average?

Care to try again?

In my opinion, rape should be a capital crime.

View attachment 135176

So if some tard rapes your daughter and strangled your wife to death, you would first ask about his IQ? Really?

No I wouldn't ask about his IQ....
But that's why it isn't my job to hand down penalties.

The Government and myself are two different entities, and their job is to ask.

The average IQ in the United States is between 90 and 100.

What Is an Average IQ?
Intelligence tests are one of the most popular types of psychological tests in use today. Ever since the first IQ tests emerged, attempts to classify IQ have followed.

In order to understand what an average IQ score is and what it means, it is essential to first understand how IQ is measured. While different test publishers utilize different scoring systems, for many modern IQ tests the average (or mean) score is set at 100 with a standard deviation of 15 so that scores conform to a normal distribution curve.

• On many tests, a score of 100 is considered the average IQ.
  • 68 percent of scores fall within one standard deviation of the mean (that is, between 85 and 115). That means that nearly 70 percent of all people score within plus or minus 15 points of the average score
  • 95 percent of scores fall within two standard deviations (between 70 and 130). Outliers beyond those points represent only a small portion of the population, which means that only a small percentage of people have a very low IQ (below 70) or a very high IQ (above 130).
  • Scores below 70 may represent the presence of some sort of developmental or learning disability while scores over 130 may indicate giftedness
Is Your IQ Score Above Average?

Care to try again?

In my opinion, rape should be a capital crime.

My entire family on my father's side ranges between 130 and 160.
All but one are upper middle class, and the one outlier, is because she has Schizophrenia.

So after he murders your wife and rapes your daughter, you are all good with asking your neighbors to finance his well being indefinitely?

They got themselves on death row. It's not my problem to get them off death row.
No they didn't put themselves on death row.
The Government put them there.
And its time the Government didn't.

We could always just deport them to Afghanistan. Works for me.

How about they are reported to the state's mental health system by the schools that they attend, and they're taken off the streets and put into the facility in the photograph,
before they do more serious crimes.
oWv546V.jpg
Shoot the bear.

So after he murders your wife and rapes your daughter, you are all good with asking your neighbors to finance his well being indefinitely?

yes, because that's society's job to pay taxes to finance our country.

yes, because that's society's job to pay taxes to finance our country.
So society's job is to provide financing for killers? Really?

Forum List

Back