Why don't people want to know the truth about 9/11?

ask the asswipe trolls how come all protocals were violated that day,evidence was destroyed and removed and not one person lost their job for their alleged incompetence at NORAD or nobody arrested for the illegal destruction of evidence.thats why all these 9/11 discussions are all for nothing,the case is closed that it was an inside job.these shills and Brainwashed Bush dupes cant get around that fact which is why all these 9/11 discussions are mute. The Minnesota senator asked those questions to congress and was removed from office shortly after that.anytime people in government question the official version they get removed from office.why waste time with trolls like them when they cant get around these facts? :cuckoo:

Translation: I got nothing.

He never has and never will. It is hard to educate yourself when you're a sycophant to all the other truthtards. He's got his head so far up their asses agreeing with everything they say that he has suffered from oxygen deprivation. It certainly explains the complete lack of original thought. :lol:

In combustion science, there are three basic types of flames, namely, a jet burner, a pre-mixed flame, and a diffuse flame.
Diffuse flames generate the lowest heat intensities of the three flame types.
If the fuel and the oxidant start at ambient temperature, a maximum flame temperature can be defined. For carbon burning in pure oxygen, the maximum is 3,200°C; for hydrogen it is 2,750°C. Thus, for virtually any hydrocarbons, the maximum flame temperature, starting at ambient temperature and using pure oxygen, is approximately 3,000°C.
This maximum flame temperature is reduced by two-thirds if air is used rather than pure oxygen. The reason is that every molecule of oxygen releases the heat of formation of a molecule of carbon monoxide and a molecule of water. If pure oxygen is used, this heat only needs to heat two molecules (carbon monoxide and water), while with air, these two molecules must be heated plus four molecules of nitrogen. Thus, burning hydrocarbons in air produces only one-third the temperature increase as burning in pure oxygen.
But it is very difficult to reach this maximum temperature with a diffuse flame. There is nothing to ensure that the fuel and air in a diffuse flame are mixed in the best ratio.
Typically, diffuse flames are fuel rich, meaning that the excess fuel molecules, which are unburned, must also be heated. It is known that most diffuse fires are fuel rich because blowing on a campfire or using a blacksmith’s bellows increases the rate of combustion by adding more oxygen. This fuel-rich diffuse flame can drop the temperature by up to a factor of two again. This is why the temperatures in a residential fire are usually in the 500°C to 650°C
It is known that the WTC fire was a fuel-rich, diffuse flame as evidenced by the copious black smoke.
Factors such as flame volume and quantity of soot decrease the radiative heat loss in the fire, moving the temperature closer to the maximum of 1,000°C. However, it is highly unlikely that the steel at the WTC experienced temperatures above the 750–800°C range.

What a fucking dishonest prick you are! You try and pass off the above paragraph as if YOU wrote it on your own and try to get some credibility for yourself? You disgust me. I KNEW it sounded way more intelligent then you could possibly be on this subject so I searched for a line of text from above. What did I find? You fucking copy and pasted it from another site. Why wasn't it in quotes and why didn't you link the source you dishonest fuckwit?

You've been busted. This is how you assholes operate.

Here is the site you copied it from.
George Washington's Blog: Jet Fuel Made the WTC Fires <i>Cooler</i>

And here is the exact same paragraph from the site.
In combustion science, there are three basic types of flames, namely, a jet burner, a pre-mixed flame, and a diffuse flame. A jet burner generally involves mixing the fuel and the oxidant in nearly stoichiometric proportions and igniting the mixture in a constant-volume chamber. Since the combustion products cannot expand in the constant-volume chamber, they exit the chamber as a very high velocity, fully combusted, jet. This is what occurs in a jet engine, and this is the flame type that generates the most intense heat.

In a pre-mixed flame, the same nearly stoichiometric mixture is ignited as it exits a nozzle, under constant pressure conditions. It does not attain the flame velocities of a jet burner. An oxyacetylene torch or a Bunsen burner is a pre-mixed flame.

In a diffuse flame, the fuel and the oxidant are not mixed before ignition, but flow together in an uncontrolled manner and combust when the fuel/oxidant ratios reach values within the flammable range. A fireplace flame is a diffuse flame burning in air, as was the WTC fire.

Diffuse flames generate the lowest heat intensities of the three flame types.

If the fuel and the oxidant start at ambient temperature, a maximum flame temperature can be defined. For carbon burning in pure oxygen, the maximum is 3,200°C; for hydrogen it is 2,750°C. Thus, for virtually any hydrocarbons, the maximum flame temperature, starting at ambient temperature and using pure oxygen, is approximately 3,000°C.

This maximum flame temperature is reduced by two-thirds if air is used rather than pure oxygen. The reason is that every molecule of oxygen releases the heat of formation of a molecule of carbon monoxide and a molecule of water. If pure oxygen is used, this heat only needs to heat two molecules (carbon monoxide and water), while with air, these two molecules must be heated plus four molecules of nitrogen. Thus, burning hydrocarbons in air produces only one-third the temperature increase as burning in pure oxygen because three times as many molecules must be heated when air is used. The maximum flame temperature increase for burning hydrocarbons (jet fuel) in air is, thus, about 1,000°C—hardly sufficient to melt steel at 1,500°C.

But it is very difficult to reach this maximum temperature with a diffuse flame. There is nothing to ensure that the fuel and air in a diffuse flame are mixed in the best ratio. Typically, diffuse flames are fuel rich, meaning that the excess fuel molecules, which are unburned, must also be heated. It is known that most diffuse fires are fuel rich because blowing on a campfire or using a blacksmith’s bellows increases the rate of combustion by adding more oxygen. This fuel-rich diffuse flame can drop the temperature by up to a factor of two again. This is why the temperatures in a residential fire are usually in the 500°C to 650°C range. It is known that the WTC fire was a fuel-rich, diffuse flame as evidenced by the copious black smoke. Soot is generated by incompletely burned fuel; hence, the WTC fire was fuel rich—hardly surprising with 90,000 L of jet fuel available. Factors such as flame volume and quantity of soot decrease the radiative heat loss in the fire, moving the temperature closer to the maximum of 1,000°C. However, it is highly unlikely that the steel at the WTC experienced temperatures above the 750–800°C range."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Run Mr. Jones, RUN!!!!!

:lol:

BWAHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!:lol:

What a fucking dishonest prick you are! You try and pass off the above paragraph as if YOU wrote it on your own and try to get some credibility for yourself? You disgust me. I KNEW it sounded way more intelligent then you could possibly be on this subject so I searched for a line of text from above. What did I find? You fucking copy and pasted it from another site. Why wasn't it in quotes and why didn't you link the source you dishonest fuckwit?

Run Mr. Jones, RUN!!!!!

LOL, It looks like you're busted, dipshit. Once again, you ignore the facts that pertain to the topic, and sidetrack by crying over a missing link. FYI, I got that piece of information from a note I created about fire temps and it was not from the georgewashington.blogspot. I always take notes, and provide a link on here, when I gather useful information, provided I have the link, which in this case I could not find.
It should be very obvious to anyone who reads it :lol:
So you actually did me a favor as the GWblog site had the source where I got my notes! And you show that what is in the article, is of no relevance to you.
It might be of benefit to you, to read this article from an expert in the field of what was being discussed, instead of playing your childish games..but that's not why you're here is it...
You're here to sidetrack, and create an atmosphere of disinformation, while trying to tell people that a building they can clearly see fall straight down..didn't :cuckoo: :lol:

Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? Science, Engineering, and Speculation

lol... I didn't see a link on your first ingenious post...lol. To make a long story short, you tried to pass off something intelligent as your own without posting a link. Someone called you on it and then you tried to still come off intelligent by claiming you take notes... You got owned artard.

ask the asswipe trolls how come all protocals were violated that day,evidence was destroyed and removed and not one person lost their job for their alleged incompetence at NORAD or nobody arrested for the illegal destruction of evidence.thats why all these 9/11 discussions are all for nothing,the case is closed that it was an inside job.these shills and Brainwashed Bush dupes cant get around that fact which is why all these 9/11 discussions are mute. The Minnesota senator asked those questions to congress and was removed from office shortly after that.anytime people in government question the official version they get removed from office.why waste time with trolls like them when they cant get around these facts? :cuckoo:

Translation: I got nothing.

He never has and never will. It is hard to educate yourself when you're a sycophant to all the other truthtards. He's got his head so far up their asses agreeing with everything they say that he has suffered from oxygen deprivation. It certainly explains the complete lack of original thought. :lol:

Translation of the trolls parrot and briantroll-Your right 9/11. you took us to school,we got nothing.we can only make these pathetic replys in defeat because we know that if we destroyed evidence at a crime scene we would go to jail and not get promoted for our incompetence but us asswipes are too pathetic and too arrogant to admit defeat and when we have nothing to counter you truthers with,we just come on here and troll and prove what dumbfucks we are evading the evidence with irrelevent stuff to evade your points you guys make.

Last edited:

Run Mr. Jones, RUN!!!!!

yeah it is funny watching you trolls run away and evade those facts of mine you cant counter.:lol::lol::lol:

Run Mr. Jones, RUN!!!!!

yeah it is funny watching you trolls run away and evade those facts of mine you cant counter.:lol::lol::lol:

WHAT facts? All you do is strut around with your head up eots and Mr. Jones' ass pretending you agree with what they say. You're a fucking retard who can't even speak English correctly, yet we're suppose to just believe your bullshit? Not bloody likely! One would have a better chance getting the facts from a toddler than you.

Except for the facts that get in the way. WTC 7 did not exactly fall straight down. I don't know why everyone wants to pretend that it did.

Ok then in your twisted mind how did it fall? :cuckoo:

Not my twisted mind, yours.

If you are honest with yourself and watch the complete video. You see that the east penthouse disappears into the center of the building. several seconds later the west penthouse goes, followed by the facade. This is a progressive collapse. And if you look hard enough you will find that the roof line of the facade didn't really stay straight either, but buckled in the center area. I don't know why nor do I pretend to know what that means, but that's the way it happened.

And what is all this about minimal fires? Have you ever tried to see what was going on on the south side of the building? You know, the side that was actually damaged by tower 1 falling on top of it?

YouTube - WTC 7 fires and south side hole

The whole point is that, to watch the video of the wtc7 building collapse, it is obvious that it essentially comes straight down in a manner that most CD buildings come down. Of course we see the penthouse collapse into the main building, but the corners of the main structure remain relatively uniform in its decent.
As for the fires the posts that I made about fire temps, are helpful to read, in it the information states that it is very unlikely for the scattered fires to cause the amount of thermal expansion damage
and shearing of the connections, to cause the very uniform collapse that we witnessed. Here are the links that I saved for all to read, since you ridicule people taking notes-

http://www.cool-places.0catch.com/911/GreeningCommentsNCSTAR1-9.pdf

Part of the building came down first. This is indisputable from the video record. Nevertheless, assholes like the always dishonest Mr. Jones and the other scumbag idiot Troofers insist on denying objective reality.

If part did come down first (and the penthouse portion did) then it didn't come straight down.

Mr. Jones is a liar and a lowlife scumbag.

The video that moron posted, himself, proves that he is a liar.

End of story.

Part of the building came down first. This is indisputable from the video record. Nevertheless, assholes like the always dishonest Mr. Jones and the other scumbag idiot Troofers insist on denying objective reality.

If part did come down first (and the penthouse portion did) then it didn't come straight down.

End of story.

Hey idiot the building fell this way
downarrow.jpg

With the sporadic fires and damage we can reasonably expect it to fall this way-East
leftarrow.jpg

so from viewing the video, we didn't see it fall
this way
leftarrow.jpg

nor this way-
rightarrow.jpg

it fell this way-
downarrow.jpg

It would be reasonable to have it fall this way, based on the damage
theorized by NIST- In a staggered fashion- But it didn't-
shouldhaveseethis.jpg

This should be clear enough for any jackass. End of story.

End of story.

downarrow.jpg

With the sporadic fires and damage we can reasonably expect it to fall this way-East
leftarrow.jpg

this way
leftarrow.jpg

nor this way-
rightarrow.jpg

it fell this way-
downarrow.jpg

shouldhaveseethis.jpg

Hey, you mindless lying piece of crap. It's called GRAVITY. Gravity pulls all such shit DOWN.

You imbecile.

If you are honest with yourself and watch the complete video. You see that the east penthouse disappears into the center of the building. several seconds later the west penthouse goes, followed by the facade. This is a progressive collapse. And if you look hard enough you will find that the roof line of the facade didn't really stay straight either, but buckled in the center area. I don't know why nor do I pretend to know what that means, but that's the way it happened.

And what is all this about minimal fires? Have you ever tried to see what was going on on the south side of the building? You know, the side that was actually damaged by tower 1 falling on top of it?

The whole point is that, to watch the video of the wtc7 building collapse, it is obvious that it essentially comes straight down in a manner that most CD buildings come down. Of course we see the penthouse collapse into the main building, but the corners of the main structure remain relatively uniform in its decent.
As for the fires the posts that I made about fire temps, are helpful to read, in it the information states that it is very unlikely for the scattered fires to cause the amount of thermal expansion damage
and shearing of the connections, to cause the very uniform collapse that we witnessed. Here are the links that I saved for all to read, since you ridicule people taking notes-

Mr jones why do you bother with the trolls,that last post of mine proves what chickenshit cowards they are who wont admit defeat.Notice how Parrot keeps dodging that fact and constantly evades it since he knows he cant refute it?:lol: thats why I dont get it why you two waste your time with these shills? go on to someone else who wants to listen.these trolls on this board arent worth your time.

again thats why everything else you waste your time with on these shills is irrelevent because they cant get around that fact that it could only have been an inside job with all that happening that I mentioned.lol.

Last edited:

End of story.

downarrow.jpg

leftarrow.jpg

this way
leftarrow.jpg

nor this way-
rightarrow.jpg

it fell this way-
downarrow.jpg

shouldhaveseethis.jpg

Hey, you mindless lying piece of crap. It's called GRAVITY. Gravity pulls all such shit DOWN.

You imbecile.

Yet you stated many times that it did not come straight down, you fucking stupid motherfucker! A downward collapse, gravity assisted,
would find the path of least resistance...so your thinking is that there was no path of least resistance, because there wasn't any.. and that is why it collapsed so uniformly..so maybe you can explain why there was no resistance and gravity made it come down so straight? What removed all the resistance causing 2.25 secs. of freefall??
Where's your debunking explanation of how sporadic fires and temps always make a building collapse in this manner?
Where is your explanation as to why the rigid part of the undamaged building did not resist collapsing with the damaged parts and instead came down so uniformly?
Where's your explanation as to why the 1975 N tower fire didn't cause at least a partial collapse?

In order for a building to collapse such as WTC 7, that would equate the entire perimeter of the lower floor(s) giving in at the same time. If it collapsed due to compromising its structural integrity due to fallout from WTC 1 & 2, one side would have begun to collapse prior to the other. It would seem that a lateral structural compromise would favor an asymmetric collapse as opposed to the apparent controlled drop very close into its own footprint.
As the video demonstrates, that wasn't the case, and this has been the point I have been making all along, you on the other hand are the imbecile that ignores and distracts from the point being made and instead resort cowardly distraction tactics to avoid the issue, proving once again that you and your ilk are nothing but cowards who are against the nation and its people.

Very unlikely? So it is very unlikely that I could be related to Thomas Jefferson. but i am.

Very Uniform collapse? Really, I see a progressive collapse. Same as most people who actually open their eyes and minds to facts.

You continue to confuse the facade that you can see with the collapse of the internal structure which cannot be seen. You dismiss the fires that can sort of be seen from the south because you don't see them in most of the videos. Why? Because everything to the south was evacuated because they were unsure when the building was going to collapse. The FDNY knew it was going to. They reported it hours prior. I think firemen on the scene can tell when a building is lost and going to come down.

Still waiting to hear those explosions that Mr Padden (I believe that was his name) reported.

fucking treasonous agents, all of you.

Debwunking treasonous agents, if you please.

You haven't debunked shit. You only prove your a lying troll that has to be forced to admit what is clearly shown in videos! :lol: Which I have done...now explain why gravity ignored the resistance of the still rigid part of the building??

Oh, but along with many many others, I have debunked your failed efforts to contend that "some of us" did the 9/11 atrocities to ourselves.

Your failed efforts remain utterly laughable and you remain a lying simpleton fuckface fool.

Now explain why gravity bringing shit down in a more or less straight line surprises your simple little mind so very much, moron.

And while you're busy trying to puzzle that one out, you lying scum-sucking shit-brain motherfucker, hazard an educated guess for the rest of the class. How much demolition cord (wiring) was necessary to wire the World Trade Center Towers AND WTC7 to blow, you fucking asswipe.

Forum List

Back