Why don't people want to know the truth about 9/11?

miller

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
Why do people want to fool themselves about anything?

There is no advantage for being ignorant about anything. The :pope and Cardinals didn't want to know about the priests molesting kids. Now the Pope tries to deny and is forced to apologize for protecting molesters.

None of these people will tell the truth about their reasons because those reasons are stupid. There are 17,000 people on this forum. Watch how they refuse to reply to the question.

We saw the planes hit the buildings. The same nut case jihadists tried to blow up the buildings in '93 and may have done the job with explosives if they parked the truck closer to the main beams. We know who did it. We heard the voices of the terrified passingers say they were hijacked. What more do you want? A conspiracy that had to involve two or three administrations and explosive experts depending on crazy jihadists to hit the buildings at the right time? If you believe that the Clinton administration cooperated with the Bush administration to blow up the World Trade Center you need your tin foil hat adjusted.

Why do people want to fool themselves about anything?

There is no advantage for being ignorant about anything. The :pope and Cardinals didn't want to know about the priests molesting kids. Now the Pope tries to deny and is forced to apologize for protecting molesters.

None of these people will tell the truth about their reasons because those reasons are stupid. There are 17,000 people on this forum. Watch how they refuse to reply to the question.
I'll reply to you.

You'll never catch us. We planned this for DECADES!! Little piss ants such as you are powerless to stop us!!!!!!!!!
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

• Banned
I'm making this real simple because it is real simple. I'll number each point and see if you number each answer.

1) Look at the picture. Its an hour after both planes hit both towers. The north tower is burning and smoking compared to the south tower exploding. If you can't see the contrast, you are a liar.

2) Look at the picture. There are thousands of steel beams lying on roof tops. To send steel beams in all directions that weigh tons there must be an explosive force to blast them in all directions.

jc_001.jpg

I'm making this real simple because it is real simple. I'll number each point and see if you number each answer.

1) Look at the picture. Its an hour after both planes hit both towers. The north tower is burning and smoking compared to the south tower exploding. If you can't see the contrast, you are a liar.

2) Look at the picture. There are thousands of steel beams lying on roof tops. To send steel beams in all directions that weigh tons there must be an explosive force to blast them in all directions.

jc_001.jpg
liar
that photo is way more than an hour after

The truth seems pretty clear to me... I watched it all on tv and watched it for several days. What part about the planes flying into the two WTC building don't you understand? Seemed pretty obvious to me.

The truth seems pretty clear to me... I watched it all on tv and watched it for several days. What part about the planes flying into the two WTC building don't you understand? Seemed pretty obvious to me.
This is my arguement, but you wouldn't believe the number of people who don't know about building 7.

The weirdest part was Donald Rumsfeld recently saying that he'd "never heard of it".

Uh, say what? :confused:

jc_001.jpg
liar

There's 2 pictures. The 1 at the top shows the explosion abut an hour after the plane hit. You're the liar and a stupid one at that. I'm finished with every conservative asshole in America. I won't respond to any conservative about anything.

This is my arguement, but you wouldn't believe the number of people who don't know about building 7.

The weirdest part was Donald Rumsfeld recently saying that he'd "never heard of it".

Fuck every conservative. Elect me to Congress and I'll write a law that makes being a conservative a crime with a mandatory 2 year sentence.

jc_001.jpg
liar

There's 2 pictures. The 1 at the top shows the explosion abut an hour after the plane hit. You're the liar and a stupid one at that. I'm finished with every conservative asshole in America. I won't respond to any conservative about anything.
sorry, there is and was only ONE photo

At the top left corner there is 1 photo. 1+1=2

CAN YOU SEE THE PHOTO? CAN YOU COUNT TO TWO?

Last edited:

Fuck every conservative. Elect me to Congress and I'll write a law that makes being a conservative a crime with a mandatory 2 year sentence.
This is why you're red. Rational conversations cannot be had with you.

jc_001.jpg

After the collapse began the force of the top floors sheared through the support beams and lower floors those floors cushioning the falling mass slowing it throwing out steal beams.

Forum List

Back