Why don't people understand that this argument is already lost?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
20 Tips for Your First Abortion

Yeah. The argument is now that women should just say fuck it and go for it it because the money raising their kids would have costed is better spent on Beyonce tickets. We're not going to sway a public that thinks like that. The best we can do is go the way our abolitionist forefathers did and protect whom we can. We can't save the unborn but we can get the born the hell away from these "people," whether that means going through foster care or child protective services. No child deserves to be raised by parents who are incapable of loving them.

Yeah. The argument is now that women should just say fuck it and go for it it because the money raising their kids would have costed is better spent on Beyonce tickets. We're not going to sway a public that thinks like that. The best we can do is go the way our abolitionist forefathers did and protect whom we can. We can't save the unborn but we can get the born the hell away from these "people," whether that means going through foster care or child protective services. No child deserves to be raised by parents who are incapable of loving them.
No child deserves to be raised in an orphanage, either. That's why I am pro-choice.

No child deserves to be raised in an orphanage, either. That's why I am pro-choice.

I'm anti-abortion, with the exception for the life of the Mother and in cases of rape and incest. I don't think abortion should be used as means of contraception.

I'm anti-abortion, with the exception for the life of the Mother and in cases of rape and incest. I don't think abortion should be used as means of contraception.
And just what makes a rape or incest conception less worthy of life?

I don't either. But irresponsible people have kids. They will either give them up, or raise them without a care in the world. And the kid will produce a whole nother generation of dumbfuckery. Let them weed themselves out.. lol

"No child deserves to be raised by parents who are incapable of loving them."

Or incapable of financially independently supporting the child. These people have no business having a child and/or children.

That child and/or children should immediately be taken away from them and adopted.

An orphanage is worse than death?

It's true that kids should be removed from abusive parents, but you're going to have a hard time arguing that women seeking abortions should have their children taken away from them.

In the first place there's a law regarding patient-doctor privacy, meaning NOBODY is privy to why the patient was visiting the doctor.

Second, children's services agencies are overwhelmed with genuine abuse cases. There's a tremendous funding shortage, meaning no housing, food, clothing, special needs assistance, and so on. There also aren't enough foster parents to go around.

Like it or not, minding your own damn business and keeping your religion and politics out of a stranger's vagina is your only pragmatic choice.

An orphanage is worse than death?
Depends on the orphanage...

It's worse than that. The libs went mental because the singer Adele said motherhood made her feel complete.

They don't want women to have babies at all.

I believe we need to open more abortion clinics in the ghetto and offer free abortions, including no questions asked late term abortions to blacks (and Latinos)!

Curious....how many parents (exact number please) have children that they are "incapable"'of loving?

Last edited:
The History Place - Rise of Hitler: The 25 Points of Hitler's Nazi Party
Don't confuse thoughtful people who can think beyond the end of their noses with Nazi's. While I agree with Lucy that abortion shouldn't be used as a primary means of contraception, shit happens, and if the parent(s) realize they cannot take financial or emotional responsibility for bringing a life into the world, it is responsible to terminate that pregnancy. There aren't enough orphanages or enough foster/adoptive parents in the world to take care of the kids we already have in state custody.
Pro-choice supporters aren't Nazi's, anymore than Trump supporters are Nazi's. We have all become much too quick to fling around dramatic terms with no basis in fact.

If there aren't enough resources to take care of all the children who are born then that's our fault and we need to make sure there is.

I would expect any liberal to agree with that, but the weird thing is they don't.

Instead, they prefer the Nazi alternative of killing people.

The History Place - Rise of Hitler: The 25 Points of Hitler's Nazi Party
Don't confuse thoughtful people who can think beyond the end of their noses with Nazi's. While I agree with Lucy that abortion shouldn't be used as a primary means of contraception, shit happens, and if the parent(s) realize they cannot take financial or emotional responsibility for bringing a life into the world, it is responsible to terminate that pregnancy. There aren't enough orphanages or enough foster/adoptive parents in the world to take care of the kids we already have in state custody.
Pro-choice supporters aren't Nazi's, anymore than Trump supporters are Nazi's. We have all become much too quick to fling around dramatic terms with no basis in fact.

Killing the most innocent and vulnerable among us is "responsible"? WTF?

I believe we need to open more abortion clinics in the ghetto and offer free abortions, including no questions asked late term abortions to blacks (and Latinos)!

How about a really, really late term one for YOU?

With each dead unborn baby, souls are lost as well. Hell is filling up with women who had abortions, and men who paid for them. And abortion doctors get a special place in hell where they're eternally raped in the ass by Satan.

It's a tragedy for everyone involved.

The best way to decrease the number of abortions is to make it easier for a woman to care for their child and to stop demonizing single mothers. That involves creating support systems and programs to assist in the raising of these children, and being kind to the child and mother. Those are, of course, anathema to the people in this country who most want to end abortion..

Forum List

Back