Why don't Muslim Leaders sound like our Leaders regarding their "Extremists"?

His OP wasn't about the Ft. Hood shooter, who by the way is an American and a murderer. Why must someone denounce what is illegal? It is already illegal. Burning Korans is not illegal, therefore the only action one can take against fucktards of that nature is to denounce them.

Either way, mal is still in EPIC FAIL land.

Baadani urges Arab-Americans and Muslims to take a stand against radical Islam. He notes that some organizations such as the Arab American Institute; the Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee; the Muslim Public Affairs Council; and the Islamic Center of America in Dearborn, Mich., the largest mosque in the United States, denounced the actions of the Fort Hood shooter and offered condolences to the victims and their families.
Fort Hood Shooter Tarnishes Patriotic Muslims
Yeah he has an agenda from the link you failed to provide.

“[Please] separate Islam from terrorism,” Amidhan said, as quoted by detik.com, adding that not all Muslims were radicals.
“We need to show them that Islam is a peaceful religion,” Amidhan said.

RI Muslim leaders call for calm over Koran tearing | The Jakarta Post

His OP wasn't about the Ft. Hood shooter, who by the way is an American and a murderer. Why must someone denounce what is illegal? It is already illegal. Burning Korans is not illegal, therefore the only action one can take against fucktards of that nature is to denounce them.

Either way, mal is still in EPIC FAIL land.

Baadani urges Arab-Americans and Muslims to take a stand against radical Islam. He notes that some organizations such as the Arab American Institute; the Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee; the Muslim Public Affairs Council; and the Islamic Center of America in Dearborn, Mich., the largest mosque in the United States, denounced the actions of the Fort Hood shooter and offered condolences to the victims and their families.
Fort Hood Shooter Tarnishes Patriotic Muslims
Yeah he has an agenda from the link you failed to provide.

“[Please] separate Islam from terrorism,” Amidhan said, as quoted by detik.com, adding that not all Muslims were radicals.
“We need to show them that Islam is a peaceful religion,” Amidhan said.

RI Muslim leaders call for calm over Koran tearing | The Jakarta Post
That's a bad agenda?

Apparently you triple failed because the title of the fucking thing proves you wrong. You dont even have to read the damn article.

Which...if you did...wait for it...wait for it...proves you wrong again.

I was wrong...you quadruple failed.

Let me walk you through it
step one the question
Can someone Quote a Middle Eastern Muslim Leader who Denounced the Ft. Hood Shooter?...

:)

peace...

Step 2 the text of your proof
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2728811-post12.html

(Washington, DC – November 06, 2009) Earlier yesterday a United States officer in the military identified as Army Major Malik Hasan reportedly shot and killed 12 American soldiers and wounded 31 others at Fort Hood in Texas.

The Muslim Public Affairs Council-DC (MPAC-DC), the Islamic Society of North America Office for Interfaith and Community Alliances (ISNA) and the American Muslim Armed Forces and Veterans Affairs Council (AMAFVAC) completely denounce this barbaric act of violence.

All three organizations unequivocally denounce the incident in the strongest terms possible and offer their deepest condolences to the victims and their loved ones. Further, they hope and expect that law enforcement officials will resolve this matter as swiftly and justly as possible.

Today at 10 am representatives from all three organizations will be holding a press conference in Washington DC. They will be joined by Congressional Representatives Keith Ellison (D-MN) and Andre Carson (D-IN).

The press conference will be held at the ISNA Interfaith office within the United Methodist Building, to discuss the matter further. The press conference address is 110 Maryland Ave, NE Suite 304, Washington, DC 20002.

For more information, please contact

Muslim American Organizations Denounce Shooting Incident at Fort Hood | ISNA

Please highlight or bold the Middle Eastern Muslim Leader from your proof.

They don't Exist... ;)

And Ravi's simply Distracting with her Silliness. :lol:

peace...

Much has been said about the disproportionate Zionist presence in the world of organized Islamophobia. Now we learn that there is more to that claim than unfounded conspiracy theories. It turns out the main funder of anti-Muslim blogger/anti-Park51 organizer Robert Spencer and his hate site JihadWatch are husband and wife duo Aubrey and Joyce Chernick, the same couple are ardent supporters of Zionist causes and major funders of pro-Israel groups across the country
Conspiracy Theory? Zionist Connection to Organized Islamophobia | loonwatch.com

Much has been said about the disproportionate Zionist presence in the world of organized Islamophobia. Now we learn that there is more to that claim than unfounded conspiracy theories. It turns out the main funder of anti-Muslim blogger/anti-Park51 organizer Robert Spencer and his hate site JihadWatch are husband and wife duo Aubrey and Joyce Chernick, the same couple are ardent supporters of Zionist causes and major funders of pro-Israel groups across the country
Conspiracy Theory? Zionist Connection to Organized Islamophobia | loonwatch.com

loonwatch? really?

perfect site for you. :thup:

They don't Exist... ;)

peace...

silliness? i don't know, mal... where are the so-called conservatives here speaking out against their loons like newt gingrich calling the president 'too kenyan'? or the rightwingnut trash who say that the imam 'threatened' us if the mosque had to be moved?

what is it they say about the mote in your own eye?

Last edited:
They don't Exist... ;)

peace...

silliness? i don't know, mal... where are the so-called conservatives here speaking out against their loons like newt gingrich calling the president 'too kenyan'? or the rightwingnut trash who say that the imam 'threatened' us if the mosque had to be moved?

That's funny coming from you.

As for your two questions.

Newt is an idiot, who cares what he says?

The Imam Rauf certainly made a veiled threat. If one of your neighbors suggested that one of your children might be killed if you did or didn't do something that would be a crime.

They don't Exist... ;)

peace...

Quote me Quoting Newt... It's not my Job to Defend nor Attack him.

peace...

They don't Exist... ;)

peace...

Quote me Quoting Newt... It's not my Job to Defend nor Attack him.

peace...

It's funny that just last week when I asked why lefties didn't condem other lefties for stupid comments that was their EXACT answer "its not our job to condemn our own side" but let a conservative say something stupid and we're all supposed to gang pile on him. LOL fucking hypocrites.

And I reiterate, Ravi needs to marry a fundamentalist Muslim. It would do her some good.

That is one of the mistakes we make; attempting to compare us and our 21st Century attitude with their "partyin like it's 1299 B.C." attitude.

They don't Exist... ;)

peace...

The Imam Rauf certainly made a veiled threat. If one of your neighbors suggested that one of your children might be killed if you did or didn't do something that would be a crime.

newt is an idiot who may well win the republican nomination for president in 2012. everyone should care.

and given that you're 'that's funny coming from you' is meaningless, i'll ignore it.

Rauf made no threat. And anyone who actually listened to him instead of listening to the commentary would know that.

That is one of the mistakes we make; attempting to compare us and our 21st Century attitude with their "partyin like it's 1299 B.C." attitude.

The Mistake we Make is Attempting, for Dishonest and Politically Correct Reasons, to say that "All Muslims aren't Bad" and Ignore that the Leaders of Islam are at War with us...

We Need to Engage them in Kind and those Muslims who are "with us" and not "against us" will be Shown for who they are.

Until we do this, we will Continue to see our Blood Shed while the Obama's Bow to those who Attack us.

peace...

newt is an idiot who may well win the republican nomination for president in 2012. everyone should care.

and given that you're 'that's funny coming from you' is meaningless, i'll ignore it.

Rauf made no threat. And anyone who actually listened to him instead of listening to the commentary would know that.

Oh, believe me, I care that only idiots seem to get nominated to run for high office. Too bad that fools like you think that only one party is doing it.

Of course you'll ignore my comment, because you like to believe that you fair and non partisan, Heaven forbid you ever look in at yourself for a change.

Yes Jillian, YOU are the only person who watched his interview, everyone else just turned into Beck and saw the big flashing sign that says "Rauf threatens America" and didn't bother to find out any details................

I'd suggest you read Rauf's book, but it's obvious that you have no interest in honest discourse. You are Rdean with more polish.

The Mistake we Make is Attempting, for Dishonest and Politically Correct Reasons, to say that "All Muslims aren't Bad" and Ignore that the Leaders of Islam are at War with us...

We Need to Engage them in Kind and those Muslims who are "with us" and not "against us" will be Shown for who they are.

Until we do this, we will Continue to see our Blood Shed while the Obama's Bow to those who Attack us.

peace...

WE are engaging them, we have been for years now, what do you want us to do, Obama is doing basically what Bush did, only with more of a "Mr. Rogers Neighborhood" feel to it as opposed to the "Yosemite Sam" blather of his predecessor.

If newt wins the primaries then we're doomed.

I am so tired of a puppet government distracting us with a show of right v. left while it all follows the same road.

I saw Rauf on Larry King Live and couldn't believe the double speak. When he said he wanted all Christians to be good Christians and all Jews to be good Jews, do people really not realize what he was saying?

Islam isn't about killing Christians, Jews and infidels. It's about dominating everyone and putting non-believers into a cast system where they are abused until they submit to Allah. They can be Christians and Jews as long as they bow down to Muslims and in history, be in a position where they cannot testify against Muslims, pay taxes to Islam, must be beaten as they pay those taxes for their idiocy in resisting Allah, wear certain clothes so that everyone knows they are infidels and easy targets for abuse. If good Christians and Jews can't testify against a Muslim, anything can be done to us.

Oh I'm sure he'd love to see everyone be good Christians and Jews.

Forum List

Back