Why don't Muslim Leaders sound like our Leaders regarding their "Extremists"?

You're suggesting that the text of this "pact" originated with Umar (RA), or at least with his approval. I'm simply asking to see some evidence of this from his contemporaries.
According to Al-Turtushi in Siraj al-Muluk.
Is this the At-Turtushi who died in the 520th year of the Hijra? :eusa_whistle:

I am not aware of any beyond what I have listed that is sufficient . I would be interested to see any further confirmation you may have .
I know of several possible chains of transmission depending on what version of the "pact" you prefer.
Dont really care. It is irrelevant minutia .
Dhimmitude is bigotry and compulsion.
You want to prove dhimmitude doesn't exists as a function of Islam?
I dont think you can.

So you got nothing,
He was asking if any ME leader had condemn the Hood shootings.

The bullshit 9/11 "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people " has been dismissed as garbage unadulterated horseshit.
Only muslims are innocent in Islam.

The quotes I posted are good enough to show that terrorism isn't met with silence from ME Muslim leaders. Other than that, I don't care much about what you or tha closet crusader demand.

And it's funny how you think you're barely-literate posts on here hold more sway about interpretations of Islamic texts than the partial slew of quotes from respected and highly-visible Muslim leaders and scholars I posted.

Interpretation and adherence to the Qur'an and other texts is not uniform throughout the entire Muslim world. Rational people understand this.

Carry on with your fail. :thup:

see - that's the problem.

Your Muslim leaders condemning terrorist acts don't see them as terrorist acts. It's Islam. And even if they do come right out and condemn anything specifically, it's allowed and expected as long as it furthers Islam. it's in the books.

When Bill O'Reilly sits there and smugly thinks he's playing "gotcha" with Muslim leaders, all I can do is shake my head. He seems to have no clue that it's no problem to come right out and do as he says. We've heard it over and over and over again, years ago they used to have clerics on TV say they have no idea what anyone is saying when they quoted the verses of Islam directly.

The more America understands about Islam, the more we distrust it. THAT is why distrust has grown rather than subsided since 911

According to Al-Turtushi in Siraj al-Muluk.
Is this the At-Turtushi who died in the 520th year of the Hijra? :eusa_whistle:

I am not aware of any beyond what I have listed that is sufficient . I would be interested to see any further confirmation you may have .
I know of several possible chains of transmission depending on what version of the "pact" you prefer.
Dont really care. It is irrelevant minutia .
Dhimmitude is bigotry and compulsion.
You want to prove dhimmitude doesn't exists as a function of Islam?
I dont think you can.

Concession accepted. If you want to complain about the pact of protection, do so using verifiable information.

Kalam, why did you choose to be Muslim? Or was it a choice?

God's choice. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is the religion of truth and feel sorry for blind kuffar like Mr. Fitnah who make pitiably stupid attempts to criticize it.

Kalam, why did you choose to be Muslim? Or was it a choice?

God's choice. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is the religion of truth and feel sorry for blind kuffar like Mr. Fitnah who make pitiably stupid attempts to criticize it.

God's choice? You mean god WANTS you all to walk around in your pyjamas all day and look and smell like you don't wash or yes, use toilet paper?
I bet kalam's not a real muslim and he uses toilet paper. Btw folks, real arabs don't use toilet paper, fyi, that's why they don't eat with their left hand.

You mean like "kill the gays" and "women must bear the child of her attacker"? Stuff like that?

In Islam they don't have "extremist" Muslims or "Moderate" Muslims, you are either Muslim or you are not, these terms "extremist" and "moderate" are used in the West and non Muslim countries, go to a Muslim country and ask some of the residents if they are "moderate" or "extremist" Muslims, they won't know what the fuck you are talking about.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
In Islam they don't have "extremist" Muslims or "Moderate" Muslims, you are either Muslim or you are not, these terms "extremist" and "moderate" are used in the West and non Muslim countries, go to a Muslim country and ask some of the residents if they are "moderate" or "extremist" Muslims, they won't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Westernized Muslims are not Muslims...

Mainstream Islam in the Middle East, from the Religion to the Law of the Countries, like the Kingdom to Iran, Execute Homosexuals for being Homosexual and they bury Women up to their Heads and Stone them to Death over simply Accusations of Infidelity...

It's a 15th Century Barbaric Cult that is LONG overdue for a Reformation.

:)

peace...

Mainstream Islam in the Middle East, from the Religion to the Law of the Countries, like the Kingdom to Iran, Execute Homosexuals for being Homosexual and they bury Women up to their Heads and Stone them to Death over simply Accusations of Infidelity...

peace...

A reformation is long overdue but I don't see it happening because the Saudis would have to sign off on it, Saudi Arabia is looked to by Muslim countries around the world as the Holy Land of Islam and backwards countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan look to them for guidance.

peace...

A reformation is long overdue but I don't see it happening because the Saudis would have to sign off on it, Saudi Arabia is looked to by Muslim countries around the world as the Holy Land of Islam and backwards countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan look to them for guidance.

The World won't be asking them to Reform when the day comes...

And I don't look forward to that day.

Much Blood will be shed around the World fixing that Fucking Human Cancer. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back