Why don't Muslim Leaders sound like our Leaders regarding their "Extremists"?

So find the ahadith that specifically support these actions. Hurry back, now.

The status of the dhimmie was established by the 3rd Islamic ruler, 2nd after mohallah .One of the 4 Rashidun and is documented here.
Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Alright, let's see the isnad.
If you have a source of the rules of dhimitude that comes from a source other than Abdur-Rahman bin Ghanm Al-Ash`ari recording the 3rd calph Umar bin Al-Khattab post it.
We can go with later leader like Abd al-Azziz.
or Abu Yusuf under Caliph Harun al-Rashid
What ever you think will make Islam look good.

Where do you think the rules of dhimmitude come from?

You refused to state when Quran 2:256 was uttered and what the source was .
Lets start with those 2.

Last edited:
So what do you think about that second part of that verse?

Here are some other translations

Compared Translations of the meaning of the Quran - 8:39
and all worship is devoted to God alone
and religion is all for Allah
and religion should be only for Allah
and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere
replaces discord and Allah's system of faith and worship prevails,
and so that the entire system is God's.
and all worship is devoted to God alone:
and their obedience be wholly unto Allah.

Are you detecting anything yet?

Forget it
Don't pull your head out of your silkyasssalad.
Don't question what you know , you dont know.
Don't worry about it.
I meet bigots like you all the time.
Im sure you emerged from the womb, an expert on Islam, jihad ,and zalimun .
It's a religion that wants to destroy all other religions, control society, and it kills people. What more is there to know? :lol:

If you have a source of the rules of dhimitude that comes from a source other than Abdur-Rahman bin Ghanm Al-Ash`ari recording the 3rd calph Umar bin Al-Khattab post it.
Sorry, Ibn Kathir's report does not come directly from 'Abd ur-Rahman. So, where is the isnad? I wonder why Ibn Kathir decided not to include it. :eusa_think:

We can go with later leader like Abd al-Azziz.
or Abu Yusuf under Caliph Harun al-Rashid
What ever you think will make Islam look good.

Where do you think the rules of dhimmitude come from?
Can you document any appearance of the "Pact of Umar" before Al-Khallal referred to it a couple of centuries after it was supposedly written?

You refused to state when Quran 2:256 was uttered and what the source was .
Lets start with those 2.
I "refused" to do this? :confused:

Narrated 'Abdullah ibn 'Abbas: When the children of a woman (in the days of ignorance) did not survive, she took a vow on herself that if her child survived, she would make it a Jew. When the Banu An-Nadir were expelled, there were some children of the Ansar among them. They said, "We shall not leave our children." So Allah the Exalted revealed, "Let there be no compulsion in religion; Truth stands out clear from error." - Sunan Abu Dawud, Jihad, no. 2676​

Another narration from Mujahid, who is generally thought to be quite reliable, explains that it was revealed in connection to one of the Ansar who tried to compel one of his slaves to accept Islam. If bin 'Abbas's narration is correct, it was revealed approximately in the third year of the Hijra.

The scholars of Hadith narrated from
If you have a more detailed account produce it,
Is it necessary? Do you have any proof it is outside the tenants of Islam?
Dhimmi encyclopedia topics | Reference.com
It wasn't the dhimmis writing the agreements was it?

If you have proof produce it. I have no fear of being contradicted.

As you well know the pact of umar is retcon typical of Islam but falls well with in traditional opinion.based on 9:33,3:17,34:24,3:110,35:37,8:41, Give or take an ayat depending on the translation.

Yeah you refuse to give a year specifically and the source .But if we are to accept what you say, then it is your contention that nothing that happened in the next almost 20 years doesn't abrogate 2:256.

You just keep thinking that kaafir.

Why don't Muslim Leaders sound like our Leaders regarding their "Extremists"?

You have an endless line of American leaders, political leaders from both sides, religious and all others denouncing the burning of a book, and act of "Free Speech" according to our own Constitution and Laws.

In essence, we are willing to collectively denounce one of our own who is exercising their Constitutional “Rights”, because it is Inherently wrong… But legal and causes NO harm to ANY person.

You can't get Muslim leaders to denounce almost anything that their "Extremists" do, from beheadings to executing Homosexuals... Err, wait a minute... Those ARE the Leaders in Islam who are doing that!… At least in Islam’s Homeland where it’s REAL leaders are, that is.

Are those of you who continue to be sympathetic to Islam while you call Christianity "Intolerant" and "Hateful" starting to get it yet?

One asshat with a following of dozens gets the “Free Press” to fixate on him about threatening to burn a book, and we have to worry about American’s DYING over it.

Literally, that is what (43)’s General is saying… That’s what Obama is saying… That’s what the FEAR is. If we exercise our “Free Speech” in a way that upsets Islamists, then we can count on Americans Dying.

We are losing this War… And most people don’t even see it happening.

And as long as we continue to cater to this Absurdity that is Islam and their Murderous, Genocidal and Psychotic reactions to things like CARTOONS, then we are doomed to lose this War ultimately.

It is WAY past time to WAKE THE **** UP, people!

If you want to be angry with someone about this Quran burning, be angry with the “Free Press” for profiting off of the coverage they created for OBVIOUSLY Selfish reasons.

This idiot in Florida is inconsequential without the “Free Press”.

With their support, he is a weapon against the Right, because they will paint a perception that this is American Christianity, and in that, it is the Party who appears to be on the road to victory this fall in the Elections… The Republican Party.

And worse, they are a dying industry in dire need of advertising… They get that by getting the American people festered and keeping their attention.

This is not unlike the attempt by the newly bankrupt Newsweak and their ABJECT LIE about our Soldiers flushing Qurans while they were fighting on 2 fronts.

How many died at the hands of angry Muslims so that Newsweak could try to make their budget?

The real villain right now isn’t this inbred hayseed in Florida… It’s the “Free Press” and their shameless attempts at assisting their Party by making news out of this.

The next REAL villain will be the Islamists who murder over this act of “Free Speech” on American soil, God or Allah forbid he goes through with it.

The tragedy will be when the Left and their “Free Press” excuses those Murders and Violence on the part of Muslims in the name of Allah because they were insulted by a book burning redneck in Florida.

Is it getting any clearer?

Copyright ©2010 - tha malcontent/americanfreepress.org

:)

peace...

Tell me why I should care.

So what do you think about that second part of that verse?

Here are some other translations

Compared Translations of the meaning of the Quran - 8:39
and all worship is devoted to God alone
and religion is all for Allah
and religion should be only for Allah
and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere
replaces discord and Allah's system of faith and worship prevails,
and so that the entire system is God's.
and all worship is devoted to God alone:
and their obedience be wholly unto Allah.

Are you detecting anything yet?
Yep, it sounds like Mo also bought into God's command to not worship other Gods...amazing!

I have not made any claims; I've merely asked you to provide the isnad. Why are you having so much trouble with this? :confused:

If your contention is that this pact originated with Umar, I'm sure you can provide an account of it from one of the many Islamic historians who were active in the first couple of centuries after the events supposedly occurred.

As you well know the pact of umar is retcon typical of Islam but falls well with in traditional opinion.based on 9:33,3:17,34:24,3:110,35:37,8:41, Give or take an ayat depending on the translation.
I see you're trying to avoid providing this very simple information at all costs...

Yeah you refuse to give a year specifically and the source .
Did you miss my last post?

But if we are to accept what you say, then it is your contention that nothing that happened in the next almost 20 years doesn't abrogate 2:256.
If something abrogates it, it should be very easy for you to produce a hadith saying as much.

You just keep thinking that kaafir.
Getting mad? :lol:

It's hilarious how a dude with an inflatable pig floating between two minarets in his avatar is trying to tell a Muslim about what Islam really is. This is priceless.

I have not made any claims; I've merely asked you to provide the isnad. Why are you having so much trouble with this?

If your contention is that this pact originated with Umar, I'm sure you can provide an account of it from one of the many Islamic historians who were active in the first couple of centuries after the events supposedly occurred.

Im not suggestion Umar ibn al-Khattab invented the idea of dhimmitide that would be ridicules .It is clear the status was in force during the time of the "prophet"

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 53 :: Hadith 388
Narrated Juwairiya bin Qudama At-Tamimi:

We said to 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, Jo Chief of the believers! Advise us." He said, "I advise you to fulfill Allah's Convention (made with the Dhimmis) as it is the convention of your Prophet and the source of the livelihood of your dependents (i.e. the taxes from the Dhimmis.) "

The evidance of Abd al-Rahman ibn Ghanam recording Umars opinion of the conditions and status of the dhimmie are well know and available if you wish to look.

But if we are to accept what you say, then it is your contention that nothing that happened in the next almost 20 years doesn't abrogate 2:256.
If something abrogates it, it should be very easy for you to produce a hadith saying as much.

I have hundreds of times, also the Quran verses.
9:5, 8:39. 2:193

Abdullah bin 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, reported:
Allah's Messenger said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, perform the Prayer, and pay Zakah. If they do that, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.
??????? - ?????? - ???? ???????

It's hilarious how a dude with an inflatable pig floating between two minarets in his avatar is trying to tell a Muslim about what Islam really is. This is priceless.
Nice isnt it.
mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture928-mekka.gif

Im not suggestion Umar ibn al-Khattab invented the idea of dhimmitide that would be ridicules .It is clear the status was in force during the time of the "prophet"
You're suggesting that the text of this "pact" originated with Umar (RA), or at least with his approval. I'm simply asking to see some evidence of this from his contemporaries.

The evidance of Abd al-Rahman ibn Ghanam recording Umars opinion of the conditions and status of the dhimmie are well know and available if you wish to look.
OK, then show me the isnad.

Allah's Messenger said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, perform the Prayer, and pay Zakah. If they do that, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.
So, where is the reference to 2:256? :confused:

You're suggesting that the text of this "pact" originated with Umar (RA), or at least with his approval. I'm simply asking to see some evidence of this from his contemporaries.
According to Al-Turtushi in Siraj al-Muluk.

OK, then show me the isnad.
I am not aware of any beyond what I have listed that is sufficient . I would be interested to see any further confirmation you may have .
So, where is the reference to 2:256? :confused:

The referencing is unnecessary the text and meaning are perspicuous in-spite of your deliberate attempt to make it incomprehensible.

2:256 states “There is no compulsion in religion”
Perhaps this will help.
Islam Question and Answer - There is no compulsion to accept Islam
If you would apply your consderable mental assets to figure out what type of person testifies "Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah"
(Hint)MUSLIMS and MUSLIMS only
And figure out what type of person pays Zakah
(Hint)MUSLIMS and MUSLIMS only

The Quran reflects the hadith with perfect clarity

8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.

[ 2:193.. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc

According to Al-Turtushi in Siraj al-Muluk.
Is this the At-Turtushi who died in the 520th year of the Hijra? :eusa_whistle:

I am not aware of any beyond what I have listed that is sufficient . I would be interested to see any further confirmation you may have .
I know of several possible chains of transmission depending on what version of the "pact" you prefer.

The referencing is unnecessary the text and meaning are perspicuous in-spite of your deliberate attempt to make it incomprehensible.

Sorry, that isn't how abrogation works. In every case, we find that the Prophet (SAWS) or one of the Sahaba (RA) identifies when abrogation occurs. I'm sorry that you're realizing that reality and your beliefs are inconsistent. Here is an example of what you need to provide:

Ibn Abbas said: This verse abrogated [the widow's] dwelling in her dead husband's house, and she could complete the 'idda. - Bukhari​

Sorry, that isn't how abrogation works. In every case, we find that the Prophet (SAWS) or one of the Sahaba (RA) identifies when abrogation occurs. I'm sorry that you're realizing that reality and your beliefs are inconsistent. Here is an example of what you need to provide:

Ibn Abbas said: This verse abrogated [the widow's] dwelling in her dead husband's house, and she could complete the 'idda. - Bukhari​
The Quran abrogates the quran not hadith abrogates the Quran

Take it up with the scholars .
While you are at it please post your Islamic C.V.
Islam Question and Answer - There is no compulsion to accept Islam

Last edited:

Forum List

Back