Why doesn’t Trump visit troops fighting overseas?

Trump will cave like he always does and visit troops soon, probably Thanksgiving day.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump needs to visit troops deployed to overseas combat zones soon, out of respect for their sacrifices, says a top defense lawmaker.

“I think it should be done,” said Senate Armed Services ranking member Jack Reed, D-R.I., in a roundtable with reporters on Wednesday. “It’s not just to get an idea what is going on, but to personally thank the men and women of the United States who are exposing themselves to great dangers for the country.”

Reed’s opinion came in response to comments from the president earlier this week during an Associated Press interview where he was asked why he hasn’t yet scheduled a visit to Afghanistan or Iraq, to meet with U.S. troops deployed there.

“I will do that at some point, but I don’t think it’s overly necessary,” Trump said. “I’ve been very busy with everything that’s taking place here … I’m doing a lot of things. But it’s something I’d do. And do gladly."

“Nobody has been better at the military ... I have done more for the military than any president in many, many years.”

So is it not really necessary.

He skipped out in France.

He didn't feel the need to go to Arlington Cemetery.

What say you.

Cause Orange is the new Yellow...and Putin asked him not to.

Got a link or are you just showing how petty and butt hurt you still are?

I posted the link Jackass, start from the top and work your way down.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump needs to visit troops deployed to overseas combat zones soon, out of respect for their sacrifices, says a top defense lawmaker.

“I think it should be done,” said Senate Armed Services ranking member Jack Reed, D-R.I., in a roundtable with reporters on Wednesday. “It’s not just to get an idea what is going on, but to personally thank the men and women of the United States who are exposing themselves to great dangers for the country.”

Reed’s opinion came in response to comments from the president earlier this week during an Associated Press interview where he was asked why he hasn’t yet scheduled a visit to Afghanistan or Iraq, to meet with U.S. troops deployed there.

“I will do that at some point, but I don’t think it’s overly necessary,” Trump said. “I’ve been very busy with everything that’s taking place here … I’m doing a lot of things. But it’s something I’d do. And do gladly."

“Nobody has been better at the military ... I have done more for the military than any president in many, many years.”

What say you.

Another butt hurt thread. He is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t. If he does, you nuts claim photo op, if he doesn’t you get fake outrage by you nuts.

You are idiots, that’s what I say.

You idiots are all in concert when it comes to making excuses.
They would forgive tRump for ass-raping them before he pulled out and be here making excuses for him before pulling up their pants.

Last edited:

What say you.
/----/ Everytime a Republican president visits troops overseas, Libtard Moonbats screech PHOTO OP.
iu

Nice excuse.
/----/ No excuse - just stating facts.

What say you.

Another butt hurt thread. He is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t. If he does, you nuts claim photo op, if he doesn’t you get fake outrage by you nuts.

But...but...but....you have no answer. trump cult members have their noses so far up trump's ass...they can't see the truth....

Why answer stupid questions? No matter what Trump does you deranged nut jobs will go after him. If he visits troops, you will claim photo op, if he doesn’t you cry about that. So, just go around bitching and moaning Jim that is all you have ever done and you will continue to be an asshole, pretty simple.

What say you.

What excuse? It is a fact of life, you are consumed with envy, hate and jealousy. You people will never be happy so why the hell try to please you assholes?

What say you.

Cause Orange is the new Yellow...and Putin asked him not to.

Got a link or are you just showing how petty and butt hurt you still are?

I posted the link Jackass, start from the top and work your way down.

No where in the article does it mention Putin, dumbass.

What say you.

They would forgive tRump for ass-raping them before he pulled out and be here making excuses for him before pulling up their pants.

More petty crying, you still upset because you lost in 2016 and can’t seem to cope,with life anymore.

What say you.

More petty crying, you still upset because you lost in 2016 and can’t seem to cope,with life anymore.
No, I'm just pointing out some realities.

I hope your butt feels better soon.

What say you.

Ask yourself....why did the Kremlin celebrate after the orange clown won?

What say you.

Nah you are just lying as usual, hope you get some mental health help before you go kill anyone.

What say you.

Your angry homo erotic fantasies are a reality? I don't think so.

What say you.
I say you're full of shit, Supabadbreath.

What say you.

Ask yourself....why did the Kremlin celebrate after the orange clown won?

Why didn’t you ask that question in 2012 about Putin and Obama?

Why Putin Wants Obama to Win

Forum List

Back