Why doesn’t Trump visit troops fighting overseas?

Did Obama say he wanted to transform america? You Obama knob polishers ate that up.

I don't remember Pres Obama being under investigation or Obama supporters trying to defend the lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie as you Trump Humpers have done.
No, he just relied on your ignorance to get obamacare approved, and you defended him.

Actually I thought it was a bad bill after he let the Republicans gut his original plan. Trump claimed he was getting rid of it on Day 1 and yet almost 2yrs later it's still in place.
Trump has done what he can. He got rid of the mandate.

That isn't what he said he was going to do, just goes along with the list of other lies he has told.
You can think Mc Cain for that one, Trump has pretty much kept his campaign promises. Something Obama can't say.

You sure let your hate flow, man you are a good little Democrat bitch. Good for you, they may promote you to a minimum wage job.

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. So I don't fall into party lines like you Trump Humpers.

Oh the Democratic bitch makes the standard Democrat party response, congrats your masters trained you well.

Awww come one Trump Humper you know you guys are the real bitches. Pres Trump can tell you shit smells like cotton candy and you will grab a hand full.

That’s all you got? Lol! Man, this group of paid Democratic shills are pretty weak. Maybe one day you will group up and become the pro you have always dreamed of.
I notice you didn't deny it.....

I didn’t vote for Trump, would never vote for Trump however he makes the loony lefts go nuts and for that, he is great. He is no better or worse than Obama, Bush, or Clinton, so I just sit back and enjoy your butt hurt, most entertaining.

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. So I don't fall into party lines like you Trump Humpers.

Oh the Democratic bitch makes the standard Democrat party response, congrats your masters trained you well.

Awww come one Trump Humper you know you guys are the real bitches. Pres Trump can tell you shit smells like cotton candy and you will grab a hand full.

That’s all you got? Lol! Man, this group of paid Democratic shills are pretty weak. Maybe one day you will group up and become the pro you have always dreamed of.

I didn’t vote for Trump, would never vote for Trump however he makes the loony lefts go nuts and for that, he is great. He is no better or worse than Obama, Bush, or Clinton, so I just sit back and enjoy your butt hurt, most entertaining.
Of course you didn't.

Lmao!

Of course you didn't.

Lmao!

Whatever nutso, I voted for the best candidate and not the lesser of two evils as you did. Clinton and Trump were disaster candidates and if you go back to old posts I was quite clear in 2015 and 2016, I stated then that Cruz, Clinton and Trump would never earn my vote. Maybe the Democrats should have nominated Sanders, at least he wasn’t a paid shill of corporate America.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump needs to visit troops deployed to overseas combat zones soon, out of respect for their sacrifices, says a top defense lawmaker.

“I think it should be done,” said Senate Armed Services ranking member Jack Reed, D-R.I., in a roundtable with reporters on Wednesday. “It’s not just to get an idea what is going on, but to personally thank the men and women of the United States who are exposing themselves to great dangers for the country.”

Reed’s opinion came in response to comments from the president earlier this week during an Associated Press interview where he was asked why he hasn’t yet scheduled a visit to Afghanistan or Iraq, to meet with U.S. troops deployed there.

“I will do that at some point, but I don’t think it’s overly necessary,” Trump said. “I’ve been very busy with everything that’s taking place here … I’m doing a lot of things. But it’s something I’d do. And do gladly."

“Nobody has been better at the military ... I have done more for the military than any president in many, many years.”

Why doesn’t Trump visit troops fighting overseas?

So is it not really necessary.

He skipped out in France.

He didn't feel the need to go to Arlington Cemetery.

What say you.
Trump couldn't give a lesser shit about soldiers.

Of course you didn't.

Lmao!

Whatever nutso, I voted for the best candidate and not the lesser of two evils as you did. Clinton and Trump were disaster candidates and if you go back to old posts I was quite clear in 2015 and 2016, I stated then that Cruz, Clinton and Trump would never earn my vote. Maybe the Democrats should have nominated Sanders, at least he wasn’t a paid shill of corporate America.
I wrote in "none of the above", which I think needs to be a binding option particularly in presidential ballots.

I don't remember Pres Obama being under investigation or Obama supporters trying to defend the lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie as you Trump Humpers have done.
No, he just relied on your ignorance to get obamacare approved, and you defended him.

Actually I thought it was a bad bill after he let the Republicans gut his original plan. Trump claimed he was getting rid of it on Day 1 and yet almost 2yrs later it's still in place.

That isn't what he said he was going to do, just goes along with the list of other lies he has told.
You can think Mc Cain for that one, Trump has pretty much kept his campaign promises. Something Obama can't say.

Uh no he hasn't, typical Trump Humper answer. I already posted the graph on that.

Yea you voted for Hillary :bsflag:. It says a lot about you that a man lying every time he opens his mouth makes you happy.

Seeing that exit strategy more and more here.

Of course you didn't.

Lmao!

So who did you vote for?

Uh no he hasn't, typical Trump Humper answer. I already posted the graph on that.

I bet you look like this:

Mom Hot Pockets.jpeg

View attachment 229511

Uh-oh I found you.

Internet-tough-guy-troll.jpeg

View attachment 229511

Uh-oh I found you.

Internet-tough-guy-troll.jpeg

Your fat has overwhelmed your cognitive processes.

Of course you didn't.

Lmao!

I wrote in "none of the above", which I think needs to be a binding option particularly in presidential ballots.

Not a bad option, I still would have went third party but I wasn’t totally sold on him.

Of course you didn't.

Lmao!

So who did you vote for?

McMullin

Yea you voted for Hillary :bsflag:. It says a lot about you that a man lying every time he opens his mouth makes you happy.

Would never vote for Hillary, I trusted her as much as I did Trump.

Seeing that exit strategy more and more here.

What exit strategy?

It might seem like a lifetime to angry lefties but President Trump has only been in office for two years. Give him a freaking break.

Forum List

Back