Why doesn't the liberal platform include caring about babies?

The most obvious part of this issue is abortion. They support the slaughter of millions and millions of defenseless babies. But I'm not going to focus on that (that is obvious and there are plenty of discussion on that).

What I'm going to focus on is the automobile. It kills more babies and more children every year than guns. Yet there has never been an instance of liberals calling for the ban of automobiles. Why? Why do they want to ban guns when automobiles are killing way more children?

One can only come to the logical conclusion that they simply don't care (especially when combined with their pro-murder-the-baby abortion stance) about children. Their party has instructed them to focus on guns, because disarming the population is how they can take complete control of the people. And that is what their platform is actually focused on - power. Controlling the people.

It's tragic how they place their hunger for power above children - the future of this country.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/05/nyregion/baby-whose-parents-were-killed-in-crash-also-dies.html

How about we call for an end to war, because war results in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent little babies and children, yet I haven't seen a right winger stand up for these defenseless little babies. I can only assume they don't care!

I don't know a conservative who wouldn't do anything to end war. Unfortunately, there are power-hungry left-wing nutters out there like Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Joseph Stalin, and Mao Tse-Tung who want the entire world's population under their control. Which makes your absurd comment a utopian pipe-dream (but what else would we expect from a liberal than a utopian pipe-dream?)

The most obvious part of this issue is abortion. They support the slaughter of millions and millions of defenseless babies. But I'm not going to focus on that (that is obvious and there are plenty of discussion on that).

What I'm going to focus on is the automobile. It kills more babies and more children every year than guns. Yet there has never been an instance of liberals calling for the ban of automobiles. Why? Why do they want to ban guns when automobiles are killing way more children?

One can only come to the logical conclusion that they simply don't care (especially when combined with their pro-murder-the-baby abortion stance) about children. Their party has instructed them to focus on guns, because disarming the population is how they can take complete control of the people. And that is what their platform is actually focused on - power. Controlling the people.

It's tragic how they place their hunger for power above children - the future of this country.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/05/nyregion/baby-whose-parents-were-killed-in-crash-also-dies.html

How about we call for an end to war, because war results in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent little babies and children, yet I haven't seen a right winger stand up for these defenseless little babies. I can only assume they don't care!

I don't know a conservative who wouldn't do anything to end war. Unfortunately, there are power-hungry left-wing nutters out there like Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Joseph Stalin, and Mao Tse-Tung who want the entire world's population under their control. Which makes your absurd comment a utopian pipe-dream (but what else would we expect from a liberal than a utopian pipe-dream?)

They are all dead, so how would they want the worlds population under their control?

K. We'll ban abortions.
But only if you will pick up the tab for those who can't afford having kids or the medical bills for deformed/disabled children.

It's a fair deal. You impose your beliefs on someone, and you face the consequences of doing so.

are you seriously trying to put a price on a human life.....you libs disgust me....

They are all dead, so how would they want the worlds population under their control?

did you ever read what they did when they were alive...

:eusa_hand: We are not the one's trying to slash WIC benefits
True, you're the ones advocating that WIC is a way of life.

You're the ones who fight hard against things like education vouchers and charter schools, because that would be a way for the masses you seek to keep as a voting bloc, to become better educated and more informed, thereby realizing that it is the dem party who are the ones who seek to keep them down, and on a continual spiral of WIC being their only known way of life, for generation after generation.

You're the ones who fight hard against things like education vouchers and charter schools, because that would be a way for the masses you seek to keep as a voting bloc, to become better educated and more informed, thereby realizing that it is the dem party who are the ones who seek to keep them down, and on a continual spiral of WIC being their only known way of life, for generation after generation.

A) Idk how milk and tuna fish can be a way of life :rolleyes:

B) Better educated about Methuselah riding a Triceratops? Um, sure...

A) I'm sure milk and tuna tastes much better when they are provided by oneself, and not the government.

B) Better educated and more informed.....Meaning, they have the skills to go out and succeed after leaving school, as opposed to sitting in classrooms, and not being taught by unionized teachers who only care about what their union can fleece the district they work for out of...And more informed, meaning they actually realize that the dem party has been screwing them over for generations.

A) I'm sure milk and tuna tastes much better when they are provided by oneself, and not the government.

B) Better educated and more informed.....Meaning, they have the skills to go out and succeed after leaving school, as opposed to sitting in classrooms, and not being taught by unionized teachers who only care about what their union can fleece the district they work for out of...And more informed, meaning they actually realize that the dem party has been screwing them over for generations.

Idk what some people have against school teachers... never mind, I do know :eusa_whistle:

I seldom have to look a word up to realize how clever someone has been, Agit8r.

I did in this case.

Well played!

:clap2:

did you ever read what they did when they were alive...

Sure, but they are all dead, and therefore do not want the worlds population under their control.

Forum List

Back