Why doesn't the liberal platform include caring about babies?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The most obvious part of this issue is abortion. They support the slaughter of millions and millions of defenseless babies. But I'm not going to focus on that (that is obvious and there are plenty of discussion on that).

What I'm going to focus on is the automobile. It kills more babies and more children every year than guns. Yet there has never been an instance of liberals calling for the ban of automobiles. Why? Why do they want to ban guns when automobiles are killing way more children?

One can only come to the logical conclusion that they simply don't care (especially when combined with their pro-murder-the-baby abortion stance) about children. Their party has instructed them to focus on guns, because disarming the population is how they can take complete control of the people. And that is what their platform is actually focused on - power. Controlling the people.

It's tragic how they place their hunger for power above children - the future of this country.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/05/nyregion/baby-whose-parents-were-killed-in-crash-also-dies.html

K. We'll ban abortions.
But only if you will pick up the tab for those who can't afford having kids or the medical bills for deformed/disabled children.

It's a fair deal. You impose your beliefs on someone, and you face the consequences of doing so.

K. We'll ban abortions.
But only if you will pick up the tab for those who can't afford having kids or the medical bills for deformed/disabled children.

It's a fair deal. You impose your beliefs on someone, and you face the consequences of doing so.

Um, don't we already do that? Food stamps, Medicaid, subsidized housing, foster care, day care, orphanages.....

By the way, that's only half of the battle. Are you willing to go all the way and ban automobiles? I am. I care about babies. Will stand with me?

K. We'll ban abortions.

Wait a few more years with this gene therapy thing coming along. A lot of these problems will be cured. :eusa_whistle:

Funny, the left went into full on psyco-mode denying government involvement in healthcare would ultimately result in DEATH PANELS - and yet here they sit claiming we should destroy human life because of cost.....

Savannah-Chatham police are investigating a one-car wreck that killed a 1-month-old boy Monday night and are asking to talk to anyone who might have seen the accident on Lynes Parkway, said Julian Miller, police spokesman.

Baby killed in Savannah wreck | savannahnow.com

The baby was ejected from the car and was pronounced dead at the hospital.

How awful... Yet here we sit, not one liberal willing to stand up and put a stop to this grisly, ghastly daily tragedies. I don't know how you can call yourself a human and be completely comfortable with this type of atrocity to children.

K. We'll ban abortions.

Um, don't we already do that? Food stamps, Medicaid, subsidized housing, foster care, day care, orphanages.....

By the way, that's only half of the battle. Are you willing to go all the way and ban automobiles? I am. I care about babies. Will stand with me?

What Lenin was to Marx, Rottweiler is for Nader :rolleyes:

K. We'll ban abortions.

I don't get it - you said you would be willing to ban abortion if we cover the cost. I merely pointed out that we already do.

Furthermore - I said this was NOT going to be about abortion. This was going to be about the tens of thousands that lose their lives to automobiles every year.

I'm willing to join your oppressive side of government regulation and ban automobiles for the "good" of society and protect children. So, will you stand next to me?

The most obvious part of this issue is abortion. They support the slaughter of millions and millions of defenseless babies. But I'm not going to focus on that (that is obvious and there are plenty of discussion on that).

What I'm going to focus on is the automobile. It kills more babies and more children every year than guns. Yet there has never been an instance of liberals calling for the ban of automobiles. Why? Why do they want to ban guns when automobiles are killing way more children?

One can only come to the logical conclusion that they simply don't care (especially when combined with their pro-murder-the-baby abortion stance) about children. Their party has instructed them to focus on guns, because disarming the population is how they can take complete control of the people. And that is what their platform is actually focused on - power. Controlling the people.

It's tragic how they place their hunger for power above children - the future of this country.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/05/nyregion/baby-whose-parents-were-killed-in-crash-also-dies.html

They needed another alternative to birth control when they forget to use birth control.

I don't get it - you said you would be willing to ban abortion if we cover the cost. I merely pointed out that we already do.

Furthermore - I said this was NOT going to be about abortion. This was going to be about the tens of thousands that lose their lives to automobiles every year.

I'm willing to join your oppressive side of government regulation and ban automobiles for the "good" of society and protect children. So, will you stand next to me?

A) I didn't bring up abortion, but was merely commenting on the absurdity in your response to the one who did

B) I certainly wouldn't ban all automobiles, but i do support incentivizing ownership of vehicles that are cleaner and safer.

C) People should not be (and are not) allowed to operate an automobile without meeting some state-imposed requirements. It is worth asking if these requirements are stringent enough. (This is much the same as my position on owning guns, incidentally)

Last edited:

How about we call for an end to war, because war results in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent little babies and children, yet I haven't seen a right winger stand up for these defenseless little babies. I can only assume they don't care!

Forum List

Back