Why Does The Right Not Want Confederate Statues Removed?

images

Why do the progressives have an issue with historical memorials?
The pseudocons spend more energy on this forum trashing racist Confederates than the left. In fact, I can't recall any lefties starting topics to whine about Confederates.

But at least once a month, a pseudocon does.

So with all their whining about those old timey Democrats, why is the Right getting upset at taking down an old Democrat statue? Why are they defending those racists?

Hmmmmm?

I don't like to see Americans killing each other over statues.
I also don't like seeing American history erased in the name of Political Correctness. There are hundreds of Civil War memorials around the country.
Leave them be, they won't run you over or shoot you.
It seems very important to the Nazis that we not tear down the statues of those Democrats.

Why is this?

Would those same Nazis show up from all over the country to defend a statue of Martin Luther King?

Nope!
Unfortunately Martin Luther King although an alcoholic, whoremonger, plaigiarist and probably embezzler was also a historical figure. Although if you want the honorable southern generals presented in context, shouldn't we put MLK in context too?

Wait. An alcholic, whoremonger, plagiarist, embezzler? Is that why pseudocons have tried to claim MLK was a Republican so much?

Those out of state right wingers would never come to Virginia to defend a statue of MLK.

But they came to defend a racist Democrat. Why is that? It makes no sense!
The southern men were honorable people. MLK not so much. He had a particular fondness for white, blonde prostitutes.

Should we destroy Auschwitz since it was a Nazi death camp?
All right. This is an excellent idea. Let's tear down the statues of those Democrats and replace them with museums about slavery which show the atrocities committed by those Democrats.

Great idea! Thanks!

I mean, at least twice a month, the pseudocons on this forum start topics to tell us that Confederates were racist Democrats and bad, bad, bad people.

So why is the Right defending those statues of evil Democrats? Hmmmm? Why were they sending out of state protesters to Virginia? Hmmmm?

Oftentimes, two pseudocons will start the same kind of topic on the same day. It's almost as if someone is telling all the tards this shit on a Tard Network.

So why is the Right defending a Democrat statue? Why?

History still needs to be looked at thats why. Not erased. It's a concept probably way beyond you and I doubt if it can be explained to you. There are many levels on why retaining symbols of history are important regardless of whether they are good or bad to some people.
Would you compromise by having a plaque on each confederate statue reminding the reader that this person was a traitor who abandoned his oath in the name of defending slavery?

I wouldnt be opposed to a plaque giving that sort of historical context at all, though It was up to the Union government at the time to label those generals as traitors. They were fighting for the wrong cause but they were fighting in uniform for their own confederate government. If anything I think the statues make a good reminder of how we were once divided. I'm not pro Confederate at all by the way, I've lived in California my entire life, I would just like to be fair about this, is all. I do also know that the ACLU will defend an artists right to put up paintings or sculptures mocking God or Christ even though it may offend millions of Christians and they protest it. That may be a double standard there.
Those racist Democrats were fighting for slavery. And after those loser Democrats got their asses kicked by America, they started the KKK. This very important knowledge is regularly passed onto us by the pseudocons of this forum ad infinitum!

So why is the Right standing up for a statue of one of those bad racist Democrat Christian terrorists? It makes no sense!

Why are you so insistent upon erasing what those democrats did? Inadvertently, you answered your own question. Libs have been trying for decades to whitewash and erase their savagery ie slavery, segregation.

The pseudocons spend more energy on this forum trashing racist Confederates than the left. In fact, I can't recall any lefties starting topics to whine about Confederates.

But at least once a month, a pseudocon does.

So with all their whining about those old timey Democrats, why is the Right getting upset at taking down an old Democrat statue? Why are they defending those racists?

Hmmmmm?

I don't like to see Americans killing each other over statues.
I also don't like seeing American history erased in the name of Political Correctness. There are hundreds of Civil War memorials around the country.
Leave them be, they won't run you over or shoot you.
It seems very important to the Nazis that we not tear down the statues of those Democrats.

Why is this?

Would those same Nazis show up from all over the country to defend a statue of Martin Luther King?

Nope!
Unfortunately Martin Luther King although an alcoholic, whoremonger, plaigiarist and probably embezzler was also a historical figure. Although if you want the honorable southern generals presented in context, shouldn't we put MLK in context too?

Wait. An alcholic, whoremonger, plagiarist, embezzler? Is that why pseudocons have tried to claim MLK was a Republican so much?

Those out of state right wingers would never come to Virginia to defend a statue of MLK.

But they came to defend a racist Democrat. Why is that? It makes no sense!
The southern men were honorable people.
Nope.

They were racist Democrats. Just ask around. The pseudocons start educational topics about their history at least once a month,.

I mean, at least twice a month, the pseudocons on this forum start topics to tell us that Confederates were racist Democrats and bad, bad, bad people.

So why is the Right defending those statues of evil Democrats? Hmmmm? Why were they sending out of state protesters to Virginia? Hmmmm?

Oftentimes, two pseudocons will start the same kind of topic on the same day. It's almost as if someone is telling all the tards this shit on a Tard Network.

History still needs to be looked at thats why. Not erased. It's a concept probably way beyond you and I doubt if it can be explained to you. There are many levels on why retaining symbols of history are important regardless of whether they are good or bad to some people.
Would you compromise by having a plaque on each confederate statue reminding the reader that this person was a traitor who abandoned his oath in the name of defending slavery?

I wouldnt be opposed to a plaque giving that sort of historical context at all, though It was up to the Union government at the time to label those generals as traitors. They were fighting for the wrong cause but they were fighting in uniform for their own confederate government. If anything I think the statues make a good reminder of how we were once divided. I'm not pro Confederate at all by the way, I've lived in California my entire life, I would just like to be fair about this, is all. I do also know that the ACLU will defend an artists right to put up paintings or sculptures mocking God or Christ even though it may offend millions of Christians and they protest it. That may be a double standard there.
Those racist Democrats were fighting for slavery. And after those loser Democrats got their asses kicked by America, they started the KKK. This very important knowledge is regularly passed onto us by the pseudocons of this forum ad infinitum!

So why is the Right standing up for a statue of one of those bad racist Democrat Christian terrorists? It makes no sense!

Why are you so insistent upon erasing what those democrats did?
I'm all for tearing down the heroic statues of those Democrats and replacing them with sites which educate Americans about the atrocities the Democrats committed.

You know, like Auschwitz instead of Hitler statues.

Wherever there is a Democrat statue, replace it with an atrocity memorial.

The Rabid Right use the 'Democrats were Slave-owners' argument for the same reason Trump uses the 'Mexicans are Rapists' taunt:
Because they're not smart enough to come up with any rational ideas.
Dumb fucks, all.

Okay, so we've solved the "preserving history" problem.

Building statues to racist Democrats is like building statues to Hitler.

In the name of preserving history, we should erect atrocity museums wherever there currently stands a Democrat statue.

Then the pseudocons won't feel obligated to start educational topics any more about those old racist Democrats. It will be common knowledge!

"Everybody knows General Beauregard was a Democrat genocidal maniac!"

Why are you so insistent upon erasing what those democrats did?
I'm all for tearing down the heroic statues of those Democrats and replacing them with sites which educate Americans about the atrocities the Democrats committed.

You know, like Auschwitz instead of Hitler statues.

Wherever there is a Democrat statue, replace it with an atrocity memorial.
Start with the New York Triangle fire.

Have a memorial to the children who died in the northern mills and sweatshops. There you go, good old yankee atrocities.

g5000 tell us about WWII. This should be interesting and quite funny. :p

Man, I'm so happy we were all able to find common ground. I'm so glad I started this topic.

Do you really think that you can steal and destroy our history? It won't be as easy as you think it will.

Try to come up with an atrocity by the way. The worst were in the north.

g5000 tell us about WWII. This should be interesting and quite funny. :p
Oh, you want to hear some funny shit about WWII? I mean hysterical shit?

"Hitler was left wing."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The article said that the American Taliban was going to take them down anyway.
Y'all Quaeda? I thought they didn't want them taken down. Hell today one of the Y'all Quaeda terrorists attacked Americans because a traitor statue was going to be moved.
An American hero you mean.

Because it is history. Why was the world upset that ISIS destroyed ancient statues and buildings that condoned slavery and wars and genocides? Because it's HISTORY.

Do you really think that you can steal and destroy our history?
No, I just figured out a way to preserve it! Atrocity museums all over the South.

You all INSISTED it was very important we preserve our history. We sure as shit don't want to give the wrong impression by glorifying the racist Democrats, do we? What kind of message does that send?

That makes no sense!

Fuck those Democrats. May they all burn in hell.

All righty then. Time to bid good night. I'll check back tomorrow to see if you guys came up with any other bright ideas!

Nope.

They were racist Democrats. Just ask around. The pseudocons start educational topics about their history at least once a month,.

upload_2017-8-13_1-38-10.jpeg

Speaking of education...

Perhaps if you hadn't slept through the section on Civil War history you'd know that all veterans from both sides of the conflict are considered United States veterans by law and are to be honored as such...

Confederate Veterans are United States Veterans under the eyes of U.S. Law

Why are you so insistent on dishonoring United States veterans?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back