why does the left unquestionably trust government?

Is that a "yes"? It was a simple question.

A lot of things weren't in the constitution. Freeing the slaves, for example. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't free the slaves.

And say I? I say the EPA serves an important purpose.

yes it is a fucking YES you fucking moron.

Wow! You're a testy little goose stepper! Calm down kid. It's a message board. If it makes you angry you should take up knitting....or drinking.

Freeing the slaves was made possible through the amendment process so yes its constitutional.
That would come as quite a surprise to slaves who were freed before the amendment was passed.

And what purpose does the EPA have that a private entity could not do better without wasting tax money?

Lol. The EPA protects public goods. No market force can be established to protect public goods. This isn't exactly advanced economics.

so before the EPA what you call "public goods" was never "protected?" Really? You are right, it's not advanced at all. Let me break it down. Water company A provides clean water. Water company B provides shit water. More people buy from Water Company A. Water Company B goes out of business. Water Company A makes money. Water Company C comes along and provides cleaner water. Water Company A increases quality to compete. ad infinitum. Quality goes up. The market worked.

Get it, shitstain?

Here is what happens when EPA gets involved:
Water Company A has higher quality than Water Company B as proven by customer choice and competition. Water Company B, however, puts their limited profits into lobbying and secures subsidies. Water Company A goes out of business, and B succeeds because they bribed government officials, and through the EPA regulations were put on Water Company A so Water Company A could not grow, but the subsidies secured by WaterCompany B allow it to continue, from which quality decreases and tax money is wasted simultaneously. Great job, EPA. Really.

Last edited:
yes it is a fucking YES you fucking moron.

Wow! You're a testy little goose stepper! Calm down kid. It's a message board. If it makes you angry you should take up knitting....or drinking.

That would come as quite a surprise to slaves who were freed before the amendment was passed.

And what purpose does the EPA have that a private entity could not do better without wasting tax money?

Lol. The EPA protects public goods. No market force can be established to protect public goods. This isn't exactly advanced economics.

so before the EPA what you call "public goods" was never "protected?" Really?

Who said that? The government had other means to protect public goods. Post World War 2 development patterns and ongoing growth of industry challenged those methods and a new structure was required. So Nixon created the EPA to address pollution problems at the scale of problem.

You are right, it's not advanced at all. Let me break it down. Water company A provides clean water. Water company B provides shit water.
People don't have two choices for water delivery in just about any town in America. There's only one. Because municipal water companies are a natural monopoly.

Your example is wrong.

Get it, shitstain?

You should take up drinking. It can help you be a bit less of an asshole.

The vast majority of party line voting republicans and democrats have unwavering faith in gov't.

Look at war decisions where lives are ended and trillions are spent, party followers bow instantly to the will of gov't if the team they elected are in power.

hey, longhorn guy with 4 digits for a username, don't break up my quotes and try to take me out of context. address my whole point or get the fuck out of my thread.

well then why are you against shutting it down? your argument does not pan out. You say the EPA provides clean water, you then say clean water existed before the EPA. You have broken logic.

you did not answer my question. so i am going to assume that you are on the spectrum.

i will still laugh at your simpleton antics.

i dont even know what your question means. Care to address your broken ass logic or are you just going to leave it at that?

my logic is sound. although i did not have to present a lot of logic until now.

your interpretation of my posts is what is broken.

but you are clearly a victim, i just don't know if the perp is the DOE or your lack of a solid affordable health care system.

you did not answer my question. so i am going to assume that you are on the spectrum.

i will still laugh at your simpleton antics.

i dont even know what your question means. Care to address your broken ass logic or are you just going to leave it at that?

but you are clearly a victim, i just don't know if the perp is the DOE or your lack of a solid affordable health care system.

haha you are such a tool. I bet when you read 1984 you thought it was meant to be utopian.

haha you are such a tool. I bet when you read 1984 you thought it was meant to be utopian.

i am waiting for the playstation 4 version of 1984.

i heard that it will totally rock.

so its ok for the leftists to take the points of others out of context? typical.

to take points out of context, there have to be points to be taken out of context.

howsatforlogic.

youre just dodging. I got you in a stranglehold, just give up and pass out. :)

i would say uncle, but there is a no family rule.

and then there is the unfortunate fact that whatever you are strangling is not me.

i hope you don't hurt any animals.

hey, longhorn guy with 4 digits for a username, don't break up my quotes and try to take me out of context. address my whole point or get the fuck out of my thread.

Hey dumbass with a snake in your avatar - I didn't change the context and I'll post in any thread I'd like. Quit acting like a keyboard kommando and relax.

But hey, I give you credit for finding an almost-clever way to avoid admitting how wrong you are.

so before the EPA what you call "public goods" was never "protected?" Really?

Who said that? The government had other means to protect public goods. Post World War 2 development patterns and ongoing growth of industry challenged those methods and a new structure was required. So Nixon created the EPA to address pollution problems at the scale of problem.

You are right, it's not advanced at all. Let me break it down. Water company A provides clean water. Water company B provides shit water.
People don't have two choices for water delivery in just about any town in America. There's only one. Because municipal water companies are a natural monopoly.

Your example is wrong.

Get it, shitstain?

You should take up drinking. It can help you be a bit less of an asshole.

What you quoted where did he make the comment at. I did not see it in the post you quoted and replied to.

what is one thing that is not in the enumerated powers that the federal government has done well? I can't think of anything.

They don't that is the Irony.

When it comes to the Cops, Feds, Military, Etc. They are very Untrustworthy, Yet they seem to have Absolute Faith in the Rest of the Federal Government.

Forum List

Back