why does the left unquestionably trust government?

Out of a 2 trillion plus surplus?

Idiots who bleieve half truths from right wing pundits.
sheesh.

a deficit is a deficit, I see no surplus when you look at all factors such as trust interest, etc. there is only a surplus when you ignore the whole picture.

SS is fine for years it is the congress who is bankrupt, both fiscally and morally. And also collectively mentally deficient.

the SS had a 2+ trillion surplus in treasury notes a few years ago and most of the debt is still owed to the SS system by the treasury.

the real problem with the right on SS is that they are deadbeats and do not believe in paying debts.
That is the only current SS crisis. the debt owed to the SS admin is having to be repayed out of general funds which were for decades enriched by surplus ss funds.

Last edited:
what is one thing that is not in the enumerated powers that the federal government has done well? I can't think of anything.

why does the left unquestionably trust government?

Sweeping generalities make you look like a moronic partisan hack. 9 % of Americans approve of government according to the latest polls. Over 50% of Americans are democrats. Those FACTS make YOU an idiot.

Your premis is just as stupid and irrelevant as your OP and those parrots that support it and agree with you.

yeah but those democrats that do not approve government want them to be doing MORE, thus they trust government. Stop herpa derping and just go away.

sheesh.

a deficit is a deficit, I see no surplus when you look at all factors such as trust interest, etc. there is only a surplus when you ignore the whole picture.

SS is fine for years it is the congress who is bankrupt, both fiscally and morally. And also collectively mentally deficient.

yet people on your side want government to be spending more. Go figure. I am sure you are happy with the way solyndra played out too.

Hiter was actually an animal lover. wrong comparison.

hitler-and-german-shepherd1.jpg

a schäferhund is not a small animal.

He killed Blondi before he and eva killed themselves. But that's besides the point. The point is these lefty ideologues keep professing their own stupidity by claiming and insinuating that the European political spectrum is equal to the American one. Which is lol worthy.

very entertaining.

i can't count the times where i tried to correct the misconception about the european political spectrum, current and historical, to rightists.

sheesh.

This is a debate for another thread, but the confusion comes from the fact that the trust fund has been invested in a special government bond, and not outside investment sources. The only source of paying off said bonds is the federal government, do each year SS loses money, the fed has to reimburse some of the bonds from the general fund.

a schäferhund is not a small animal.

He killed Blondi before he and eva killed themselves. But that's besides the point. The point is these lefty ideologues keep professing their own stupidity by claiming and insinuating that the European political spectrum is equal to the American one. Which is lol worthy.

very entertaining.

i can't count the times where i tried to correct the misconception about the european political spectrum, current and historical, to rightists.

sigh...

european spectrum (what the American left uses to demonize the right):
European-political-spectrum.png

American spectrum:

Political_Spectrum2.gif

stop herpa derping please.

Last edited:
Has Liberty given one bit of evidence yet that "the left" (whatever that means) trusts government unquestioningly?

very entertaining.

sigh...

european spectrum (what the American left uses to demonize the right):
European-political-spectrum.png

American spectrum:

American-Political-Philosophy-Spectrum1.jpg

stop herpa derping please.

i always suspected americans were 2-dimensional.

are you on the spectrum? that would explain a lot.

Lol...really? I am pretty sure I pounded you statist tards into oblivion with this thread. No one countered anything, and most, like yourself manifold, simply try to derail the thread. Pretty successful quite frankly.

Lol...really? I am pretty sure I pounded you statist tards into oblivion with this thread. No one countered anything, and most, like yourself manifold, simply try to derail the thread. Pretty successful quite frankly.

So that's your take huh?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back