why does the left unquestionably trust government?

some examples of failures? EPA, FEMA, DOE, SS
No, some examples of the left unquestionably trusting the government.

Oh. Well the call for UHC is an example of the left trusting government with the health of Americans, despite the failures it has had in the past. The support for social security despite it being a mismanaged clusterfuck. The support for the "fairness doctrine." The support of the left for more regulations on businesses by government who can not even regulate their own mandates. The support for higher taxes even though government is notorious for wasting tax money. Is that good enough for you?
Because government programs aren't perfect doesn't mean that the left unquestionably trusts the government.

I expected you to give some examples of your thread title and you've failed to do so.

Well, I'm lying, I didn't expect you to because I realize that you're just a troll.

Why does the right torture small animals and engage in sadomasochistic orgies on alternate Tuesdays?

that's probably because the bible demands it, or the constitution.

Actually, it's a piece of bullshit that I made up out of thin air. Just like the bit about the left unquestionably trusting the government.

It's no more valid a question than the OP.

can you cite an example where the left has not supported the government expanding its power within the last twenty years?

The ‘left’ doesn’t. It’s a rightist contrivance and myth. In fact, for well over 60 years the ‘left’ has fought tirelessly in the courts to protect individual liberty from government excess and overreach: Federal, state, and local.

lets focus on what the statist branch of the american left is doing (or wants to do) for me.

Forcing me to buy healthcare insurance, or pay a fine, is protecting my liberty?

Restricting firearm ownership to agents of the government is protecting my liberty?

Taxing me at a higher rate because I am more sucessful is protecting my liberty?

Implementing affermative action programs is protecting my liberty?

No, some examples of the left unquestionably trusting the government.

Oh. Well the call for UHC is an example of the left trusting government with the health of Americans, despite the failures it has had in the past. The support for social security despite it being a mismanaged clusterfuck. The support for the "fairness doctrine." The support of the left for more regulations on businesses by government who can not even regulate their own mandates. The support for higher taxes even though government is notorious for wasting tax money. Is that good enough for you?
Because government programs aren't perfect doesn't mean that the left unquestionably trusts the government.

I expected you to give some examples of your thread title and you've failed to do so.

Well, I'm lying, I didn't expect you to because I realize that you're just a troll.

Yeah, right. I assume that is lefty code for "I fail at making my point across so I am going to switch to logical fallacies." Well played, government pawn. Well played.

what is one thing that is not in the enumerated powers that the federal government has done well? I can't think of anything.
They don't. But feel free to provide some examples.

some examples of failures? EPA, FEMA, DOE, SS

the EPA has been a success.
Our ater and air are cleaner now than before the EPA.

FEMA? Heck of a job Brownie. I thought we fixed that pesky FEMA by blending it with Fatherland Security?

DOE? Ahh what once was the Atomic energy Comission?

SS has been a success for millions of elderly and disabled Americans.
However with congress spending 2+ trillion of the surplus premiums....

Why does the right torture small animals and engage in sadomasochistic orgies on alternate Tuesdays?
They can't help but emulate their biggest hero, Adolf Hitler.

Hiter was actually an animal lover. wrong comparison.

hitler-and-german-shepherd1.jpg

what is one thing that is not in the enumerated powers that the federal government has done well? I can't think of anything.

Sweeping generalities make you look like a moronic partisan hack. 9 % of Americans approve of government according to the latest polls. Over 50% of Americans are democrats. Those FACTS make YOU an idiot.

Your premis is just as stupid and irrelevant as your OP and those parrots that support it and agree with you.

Yeah, right. I assume that is lefty code for "I fail at making my point across so I am going to switch to logical fallacies." Well played, government pawn. Well played.
:lol:

You have yet to provide a single example to back up your thread title.

They can't help but emulate their biggest hero, Adolf Hitler.

Hiter was actually an animal lover. wrong comparison.

hitler-and-german-shepherd1.jpg

a schäferhund is not a small animal.

He killed Blondi before he and eva killed themselves. But that's besides the point. The point is these lefty ideologues keep professing their own stupidity by claiming and insinuating that the European political spectrum is equal to the American one. Which is lol worthy.

You're an idiot. How has Social Security failed?

$5 billion deficit in 2011.
http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/120xx/doc12039/01-26_FY2011Outlook.pdf

who is the idiot again?

Out of a 2 trillion plus surplus?

Idiots who bleieve half truths from right wing pundits.
sheesh.

a deficit is a deficit, I see no surplus when you look at all factors such as trust interest, etc. there is only a surplus when you ignore the whole picture.

Forum List

Back