Why does the left hate the NRA?

Just a question I don't get...

Please explain it to me...

The NRA has changed from a hunters' group concerned with teaching gun safety, to a far right proponent of militia violence. Have you looked at the recent NRA ad - very toxic and very political. This ain't your grandad's NRA.

The NRA is currently under investigation for ties to Russia and the possibility that Russia funnelled millions of dollars into the US election campaign through the NRA. This would explain the NRA Doomsday anti-government ads we've been seeing and their hatred of the FBI.

Most of their funding now comes from gun manufacturers, not gun owners so their focus is now to sell Americans on gun ownership, and prevent limits from being imposed on their manufacture or sale.

Last but not least is the virulent opposition by the NRA of even the most common sense back ground checks and closing gun show loopholes, or limits on magazin purchases.

Once again the 2nd says owning a gun is a right, look at the left when we say we want to get rid of anchor babies..or have common sense ID laws..the ACLU and you won't budge on the 14th.

The NRA has changed from a hunters' group concerned with teaching gun safety, to a far right proponent of militia violence. Have you looked at the recent NRA ad - very toxic and very political. This ain't your grandad's NRA.

The NRA is currently under investigation for ties to Russia and the possibility that Russia funnelled millions of dollars into the US election campaign through the NRA. This would explain the NRA Doomsday anti-government ads we've been seeing and their hatred of the FBI.

Most of their funding now comes from gun manufacturers, not gun owners so their focus is now to sell Americans on gun ownership, and prevent limits from being imposed on their manufacture or sale.

Last but not least is the virulent opposition by the NRA of even the most common sense back ground checks and closing gun show loopholes, or limits on magazin purchases.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The NRA's primary focus is on firearms safety.

Have you ever attended any NRA function? I doubt it. If you did you wouldn't be making stupid statement like that above.

The NRA advocates obeying the law and responsible safety procedures in handling firearms.

When I teach a course in shooting for beginners or Women on Target most of the class is firearms safety.

In order to shoot at a NRA sanctioned range you have to be under the supervision of NRA Certified Range Officers.

Just because these Negroes, gangbangers, druggies and Illegals that commit most of the gun crimes in this country don't follow the law and common sense safety rules don't mean the millions of others in this country that are NRA members don't follow the rules.

They learned it in liberal schools that teach guns are bad for you, without telling them the sorely-learned lesson about why the founders thought it was important for the adults in in the family to procure meat, protect property, and to defend themselves against hostile enemies carrying torches to burn down the barn or worse.

-------------------------------------------------------- NRA changed from neing a bunch of 'fuds' into being a group protecting the Second Amendment and Gun Owners because of people like Lesh . In the early 60s there were very few people like Lesh and the USA only had a couple of guns laws , guns were very easily available DLady .

Because they have turned themselves into a political organization that is promoting the insane amount of guns in this country?

Because they buy legislators and prevent sensible gun regulations from being enacted?

Because they are a tool of the Russians?

Yea...those things
Actually, the NRA is not pro gun enough...
This country should be better armed

Home

79e3472a700a15abde4cf1a81c049969.jpg
I don't want your nasty old gun. I just don't think every person born on US soil needs the Holy Right to own one. The 2nd makes it nearly impossible to do anything effective to stop the slaughter.
Lol
Fuck face, progressives like you will never understand the second amendment. Trying to explain it to you is a lost cause

The NRA is not pro gun enough... this country needs to be better armed...
This is a better organization.
Home

I don't want your nasty old gun. I just don't think every person born on US soil needs the Holy Right to own one. The 2nd makes it nearly impossible to do anything effective to stop the slaughter.

Nor do I. But, just as no one's right to free speech should be limited unless they do something to forfeit it, their Second Amendment Right should be respected as well.

many people right or left need a face to hate for an entire situation. for many on the left, they go with the NRA to lay total blame for how all people think and feel. hugely stupid but both sides tend to stereotype and hate the stereotype then put people into said stereotypes as soon as said person gives a clue as to which "side" they lean.

The thing these stupid Moon Bats don't understand is that the NRA is not a homogeneous organization. There is a lot of inner conflicts.

About half the membership is made up of what I (and others) call "Fudds" (Elmer Fudd). These are members that think the NRA should only protect their one shot hunting rifle. They could care less about Black Rifles and will throw them under the bus to protect their shotguns and hunting rifles.

For instance, here in Florida the Fudds have a lot of control over the State NRA organization and did nothing of substance to fight those idiotic gun control measures after Parkland. Because it didn't threaten their hunting guns.

Last edited:
Only way for progressives to control America is to get rid of the Second Amendment… That’s the whole purpose....

many people right or left need a face to hate for an entire situation. for many on the left, they go with the NRA to lay total blame for how all people think and feel. hugely stupid but both sides tend to stereotype and hate the stereotype then put people into said stereotypes as soon as said person gives a clue as to which "side" they lean.

The thing these stupid Moon Bats don't understand is that the NRA is not a homogeneous organization. There is a lot of inner conflicts.

About half the membership is made up of what I (and others) call "Fudds" (Elmer Fudd). These are members that think the NRA should only protect their one shot hunting rifle. They could care less about Black Rifles and will throw them under the buss to protect their shotguns and hunting rifles.

For instance, here in Florida the Fudds have a lot of control over the State NRA organization and did nothing of substance to fight those idiotic gun control measures after Parkland. Because it didn't threaten their hunting guns.
Yep, the NRA is not pro gun enough.
Take right away to own one type of small arm, all others are fair game... like dominos.
Fuck the gun grabbers
Home

About half the membership is made up of what I (and others) call "Fudds" (Elmer Fudd). These are members that think the NRA should only protect their one shot hunting rifle. They could care less about Black Rifles and will throw them under the buss to protect their shotguns and hunting rifles.

never said it made sense. it doesn't. like when they want to hurt NRA profits - simply shows they know nothing about them.

but again, they just need a face to put to an issue and they'll hate the face along with the issue.

Lol
Fuck face, progressives like you will never understand the second amendment. Trying to explain it to you is a lost cause

I think we have a far better understanding of it than Russian trolls planted to stir up shit about it.

Lol

I think we have a far better understanding of it than Russian trolls planted to stir up shit about it.
Lol
“Shall not be infringed” is all you need to know about it.

People who oppose the Second Amendment and cheerlead for the corrupt authoritarian gun grabbers are useful idiots. That sums it up. :dunno:

I am not on the left, but I hate the NRA. They are for gun regulation and support training programs. Fuck those bastards.

That’s pretty close to what Natural Citizen was saying, in post #2… but a couple of conservatives gave him “funnies.” Maybe some people don’t understand that organizations can be infiltrated/compromised.

Forum List

Back