Why does the left hate the NRA?

We are the mass shooting capital of the world.

Look on the bright side...

At least we're still the best at one thing.:dunno:

Of course if you subtract the five Democrat controlled big city shitholes with its druggies, gangbangers, thugs and Illegals then the US is far down the list.

Chicago by itself has more gun crime than many countries and it has strict gun control laws.

that's cause the surrounding states supply them.

Of course if you subtract the five Democrat controlled big city shitholes with its druggies, gangbangers, thugs and Illegals then the US is far down the list.

Chicago by itself has more gun crime than many countries and it has strict gun control laws.

Ok then if that was true how come blacks only riot and destroy their own neighborhood's ... Why don't they go to the near by states?

Ok then if that was true how come blacks only riot and destroy their own neighborhood's ... Why don't they go to the near by states?

d-u-m-b.

d-u-m-b.

Yes but no one could ever explain it to me..

The NRA is the world's largest gun safety organization.

Liberals hate gun safety.

wow - you are really dumb, arnt'cha?

But they are...

ridiculous. gun safes, locks, fingerprint recognition.... no liberal is against that. i'll bet not one would argue against mandatory gun safety classes either.

so it's lookin' like you a dumb too.

It's all against the 2nd ..

no it's not. if you have to make shit up, then you lost the argument.

Because they have turned themselves into a political organization that is promoting the insane amount of guns in this country?

Because they buy legislators and prevent sensible gun regulations from being enacted?

Because they are a tool of the Russians?

Yea...those things
/——-/ Senseable gun laws = registration and confiscation

Just a question I don't get...

Please explain it to me...

The NRA has changed from a hunters' group concerned with teaching gun safety, to a far right proponent of militia violence. Have you looked at the recent NRA ad - very toxic and very political. This ain't your grandad's NRA.

The NRA is currently under investigation for ties to Russia and the possibility that Russia funnelled millions of dollars into the US election campaign through the NRA. This would explain the NRA Doomsday anti-government ads we've been seeing and their hatred of the FBI.

Most of their funding now comes from gun manufacturers, not gun owners so their focus is now to sell Americans on gun ownership, and prevent limits from being imposed on their manufacture or sale.

Last but not least is the virulent opposition by the NRA of even the most common sense back ground checks and closing gun show loopholes, or limits on magazin purchases.

Because they have turned themselves into a political organization that is promoting the insane amount of guns in this country?

Because they buy legislators and prevent sensible gun regulations from being enacted?

Because they are a tool of the Russians?

Yea...those things

Wrong. They're not promoting enough guns.

d-u-m-b.

you are CONflating two topics.

The NRA has changed from a hunters' group concerned with teaching gun safety, to a far right proponent of militia violence. Have you looked at the recent NRA ad - very toxic and very political. This ain't your grandad's NRA.

The NRA is currently under investigation for ties to Russia and the possibility that Russia funnelled millions of dollars into the US election campaign through the NRA. This would explain the NRA Doomsday anti-government ads we've been seeing and their hatred of the FBI.

Last but not least is the virulent opposition by the NRA of even the most common sense back ground checks and closing gun show loopholes, or limits on magazin purchases.

Only in fragile flower heads.

You are confused about the NRA, aren't you Moon Bat?

I am a NRA Certified Firearms Instructor and Range Officer. 90% of what I do is firearms safety.

The NRA protects out Constitutional rights and teaches safe firearms handling.

That is a lit more than you asshole Moon Bats do for public safety.

We see an example of your stupidity in places like Chicago where you dipshits have enacted stringent anti Constitutional gun control laws and yet have the highest murder rate in the country.

d-u-m-b.

Your the one who tried to hijack my thread I brought it back on course.

You are confused about the NRA, aren't you Moon Bat?

I am a NRA Certified Firearms Instructor and Range Officer. 90% of what I do is firearms safety.

The NRA protects out Constitutional rights and teaches safe firearms handling.

That is a lit more than you asshole Moon Bats do for public safety.

We see an example of your stupidity in places like Chicago where you dipshits have enacted stringent anti Constitutional gun control laws and yet have the highest murder rate in the country.

lol.... i asked what liberal is against gun safety? try to comprehend next time.

& guess what? i have firearms in my home.... from simple airguns & bb guns to shotguns & a nice shiny glock.

i am not anti-2nd amendment, so your premise of me is based on your impulsive ignorance.

d-u-m-b.

Your the one who tried to hijack my thread I brought it back on course.

lie.

many people right or left need a face to hate for an entire situation. for many on the left, they go with the NRA to lay total blame for how all people think and feel. hugely stupid but both sides tend to stereotype and hate the stereotype then put people into said stereotypes as soon as said person gives a clue as to which "side" they lean.

Forum List

Back