Why does the left demonize affordable energy?

yes a walmart thermometer like you showed is not a scientific instrument

do you really belive people are stupid enough to belive scientist use household items to measure ? like they use a potato scale to measure force ?take a cup to measure volumes of microliters ?

They didn't have anything else in the 1880s. Think

They had a mercury thermometer...and the US government didn't even start calibrating them till 1901

So how can you say mercury thermometers were accurate between 1880~1901 in the United states?

Mercury Thermometers Face Final Phase Out

no these days they don t use a 2$ digital thermometer either, they use a 2000$ digital thermometer.

same thing.

scientist don t use 2$ cheap shit, they use 2000$ calibrated high tech.

and before digital thermometers scientists didn t go to walmart to buy their thermometers for 2$ either, they went to suppliers of scientific thermometer acurate to 100/th degree which mercury thermometers are capable off, but they cost as much as a car in the old days. 2000$ thermometers in 1954 where as expensive as a car. and very accurate

they had compensations for airpressure

thinking back the 2000$ thermometers in 1950 might not have been mercury thermometers

the 1/10 degree acurate 200$ thermometers might have been

but walmart didn t sell them

You are missing my point, 1880s is ancient technology not accurate till around the 1980s, scientific thermometers down to a 1/10th of a degree didn't appear to. The 1980s

So how could you use inaccurate data from the 1880s combine it with accurate data from 2016 and say the earth warmed up .04 a degree?

Imposible science.

do you really belive people are stupid enough to belive scientist use household items to measure ? like they use a potato scale to measure force ?take a cup to measure volumes of microliters ?

But you want people to believe the data in the 1880s is accurate as today's data, don't you see the problem with science here?

Again you lying krout show me a mercury thermometer accurate to a less of a degree? Put up or shut up.[/QUOTE]
i don t know about USA mercury thermometers.
when i was in highschool in germany,
in chemistry and physics we had German made thermometers which were capable of showing 1/100 degrees celsius.

maybe american instrument makers are just idiots ?

or your an idiot and have no clue ?

did you major in football at your colledge or physics ?

But you want people to believe the data in the 1880s is accurate as today's data, don't you see the problem with science here?
actually today scientific thermometers can measure much more acurate then 135 years ago, its now possible to measure temperatures in the normal range of -40 to 90 degree celsius range acurate to 1/millionth of a degree. so your right there because 1880 scientist could only measure accurately to 1/1000 th of a degree, which is totally sufficent to identify global warming, so there your argument is a fail

its a bit like donald trump thinking 75 years ago people faught with swords and spears, you know hand to hand.

scientists had developed measuring scince about the 15th century and in 1880 they scientific instruments where very acurate, capable of measuring 1/1000 th of a degree temperature 1/1000 of a mm distance and 1/1000th of a second of time, 1/1000000 of a gram weight

just use google moron

and its KRAUT not krout whatever that means

you can t even use the correct word for that, google krout and kraut

i personnaly think you lost the argument about global warming when you started trying to make thermometers inacurcurate.

150 years ago thermometers in celsius showed 0 degrees at the freezing point and 100 degrees at the boiling point.

there were 100 scale points inbetween.

scientific thermometers were larger so that it was possible to diffrincate between 100/th degrees, but they accurately showed the temperature.

to argue that is insane

or shows that the person argueing has no clue at all about how mercury thermometer work.

which means that his arguments are insane.

P.S i have no clue how to include media so i don t, just google for "scientific thermometer 1900"

then you get a picture or 2000

Last edited:
its a bit like donald trump thinking 75 years ago people faught with swords and spears, you know hand to hand.

scientists had developed measuring scince about the 15th century and in 1880 they scientific instruments where very acurate, capable of measuring 1/1000 th of a degree temperature 1/1000 of a mm distance and 1/1000th of a second of time, 1/1000000 of a gram weight

and in 1880 they scientific instruments where very acurate, capable of measuring 1/1000 th of a degree temperature

Could you show us one of those?

oops remembered just got my old feverthermometer out, its mercury and accurate to 1/10 of a degree, so fuck you

this is the 21st century i don t have to show you anything just google and find the truth.

if i showed you anything it might be a lie

google find the truth

google :"temperature measurement 1880"

wikipedia temperature

wikipedia history of temperature measurements

google it too

wikipedia thermometer

don just trust me to show you what i belive is the truth go get the truth

Last edited:
just stop argueing . just say ;"i don t care about facts, thermometers are inacurate so we can t now what temperature it is, thats what i belive.scientists lie, my belive trumps science thats why i vote trump."

just stop argueing . just say ;"i don t care about facts, thermometers are inacurate so we can t now what temperature it is, thats what i belive.scientists lie, my belive trumps science thats why i vote trump."

Is pointing out your lies really arguing?

your not pointing out my "lies" your using circular reason to explain why your telling the truth because your telling the truth

your not using valid arguments you are saying :"i say this is truth" then your saying because i said its truth it is truth

basicly you are a vacuum of truth, and cannot say anything truthfull

this is a discussion on the web.
in the web truth can be easyliy verified independantly of what a poster says.

you are repeatingly requireing me to give prove, which i really can t. because any "prove" i give could be a lie.

on the other hand any of my or your statements can be verified or falsified on the net. (google wikipedia or a million diffrent websites.)

you can access scientific america on the net.

you can access the USA geological service on the net.

the data is available.

i can t prove it . scientific america can.

don t ask me for prove, verify the data yourself.

think for yourself access the data

access the data to accuracy of scientific instruments, don t belive me , but you have to belive that history isn t just made up

which basicly would mean that the history that the USA was founded in 1776 is made up too

Last edited:
your not pointing out my "lies" your using circular reason to explain why your telling the truth because your telling the truth

your not using valid arguments you are saying :"i say this is truth" then your saying because i said its truth it is truth

basicly you are a vacuum of truth, and cannot say anything truthfull

your not pointing out my "lies"

You said, "and in 1880 they scientific instruments where very acurate, capable of measuring 1/1000 th of a degree temperature"

That's a lie.

Forum List

Back