we spend 100 billion a year in housing, clothing, feeding and educating

FAIR’s “Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration” Study Is Fatally Flawed

The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) is devoted to reducing legal and illegal immigration. Its recent report, “The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2017)” by Matthew O’Brien, Spencer Raley, and Jack Martin, estimates that the net fiscal costs of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is $116 billion. FAIR’s report reaches that conclusion by vastly overstating the costs of illegal immigration, undercounting the tax revenue they generate, inflating the number of illegal immigrants, counting millions of U.S. citizens as illegal immigrants, and by concocting a method of estimating the fiscal costs that is rejected by all economists who work on this subject.
I’ll tell you what...
You make $5.00/hour at best and let me know you’ll never need a tax payer handout.

My point was we don't spend near that much.

The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) is devoted to reducing legal and illegal immigration. Its recent report, “The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2017)” by Matthew O’Brien, Spencer Raley, and Jack Martin, estimates that the net fiscal costs of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is $116 billion. FAIR’s report reaches that conclusion by vastly overstating the costs of illegal immigration, undercounting the tax revenue they generate, inflating the number of illegal immigrants, counting millions of U.S. citizens as illegal immigrants, and by concocting a method of estimating the fiscal costs that is rejected by all economists who work on this subject.
I’ll tell you what...
You make $5.00/hour at best and let me know you’ll never need a tax payer handout.
I fixed it for you.

"I pay my slave labor $5.00/hour at best and then I'll ask you for tax payer handout to subsidize my plantations.:

Because that is what you are really saying. I believe it is an accurate translation of your true sentiments.
It’s not only that...who can buy their own clothes, food and pay rent on $5.00/hour?
Not even Sealy.

You, as in those people who are pro illegal immigration, because you are The Slave Master. The Slave Master should support them, not The American Citizen. If you still want slavery, don't ask us to subsidize it.

Secure the borders, bring in as many as you want legally, but you house and clothe them to pick your cotton.

If The DemNazi Elite want slave cotton pickers, then let the DemNazi Slave Masters support them, house them and feed them and pay for it themselves.

And NO, we aren't letting them vote.

I’ll tell you what...

Sure we do.
Now I want to see you live in $5.00/hr.
Your racism is hard to hide.

I’ll tell you what...

Sure we do.

I'm not the one importing Brown People Illegally to pick your cotton.

You fanatics are a hoot.

the vast majority of latinos oppose illegal immigration, but even that fact won't stop the Trumpbot hate
Illegal Immigration and Amnesty Polls | Federation for American Immigration Reform

that is correct, the legal hispanics don't want illegals, it devalues what they did legally. your point?

Dems don't support illegal immigration.

Who hires undocumented workers (other than Trump's Golf Course, of course)?

Many small businesses: restaurants; gardeners; roofers; cement workers; domestics. And even large hotel chains, fast foods establishments, farms and ranches.

Most of the above are owned by US Citizens, either native born or naturalized. Democratic voters they are not.

Wanting healthcare for all Americans is not pissing on Americans

but

giving tax cuts to billionaires while complaining that healthcare is too expensive?

That’s pissing on Americans.

You fanatics are a hoot.
the vast majority of latinos oppose illegal immigration, but even that fact won't stop the Trumpbot hate
Illegal Immigration and Amnesty Polls | Federation for American Immigration Reform
that is correct, the legal hispanics don't want illegals, it devalues what they did legally. your point?

Democrats are pretty racist. Their emails show they believe Hispanics support illegal immigration.
Why do you think The DNC was so pissed when Seth Rich uploaded Podesta's and Clinton's and the Racist DNC emails up to WIKILEAKS?

It showed that The Democrat Party has not changed one iota from their days of slavery and opposing Civil Rights.

TOT, you're full of shit. No thinking person ever considers your opinions anything more than propaganda, and most of it is an echo of RW memes.

You fanatics are a hoot.

Many small businesses: restaurants; gardeners; roofers; cement workers; domestics. And even large hotel chains, fast foods establishments, farms and ranches.

Most of the above are owned by US Citizens, either native born or naturalized. Democratic voters they are not.
I guess they are stupid for voting for The GOP which wants stricter immigration law, A Border Wall, harsher penalties for employers who hire illegal immigrants, and less immigration.

You are one mixed up and crazy slave mastah.

No wonder the slavers gave Hillary Clinton $1.5 Billion to defeat Trump and asked ole buddy Putin for some KGB propaganda to help em.

You fanatics are a hoot.

Democrats are pretty racist. Their emails show they believe Hispanics support illegal immigration.
Why do you think The DNC was so pissed when Seth Rich uploaded Podesta's and Clinton's and the Racist DNC emails up to WIKILEAKS?

It showed that The Democrat Party has not changed one iota from their days of slavery and opposing Civil Rights.

TOT, you're full of shit. No thinking person ever considers your opinions anything more than propaganda, and most of it is an echo of RW memes.
Sieg Heil Commrade. No worries, The DemNazi Party will ensure you have a never ending supply of Illegal Brown People to pick your cotton and your fruits and vegetables on your DemNazi Plantations, and if we can pull it off, we'll get them to vote too.

Let The Libtard Dynasty Begin!

Wanting healthcare for all Americans is not pissing on Americans

but

giving tax cuts to billionaires while complaining that healthcare is too expensive?

That’s pissing on Americans.
All Americans have Healthcare.

But we just don't want to pay to subsidize your Slave Plantations filled with Brown People you are illegally smuggled across the border to pick your cotton and work in your sweat shops.

You are dah slave mastah, so you feed, clothe and give them medical care out of your own pocket.

I’ll tell you what...

Sure we do.
We should import more unskilled labor because wages are too low.

I’ll tell you what...

Sure we do.
We should import more unskilled labor because wages are too low.

That's what The DemNazi Slavers want. Flood the labor market with illegals, and have taxpayers subsidize their healthcare, housing and feeding them.

Illegal Immigration is really DemNazi Corporate Welfare.

You fanatics are a hoot.

probably every restaurant in the country.

Love how DemNazi Zealots oppose The Border Wall with the Argument that "That Cotton Ain't Gonna Pick Itself."

You fanatics are a hoot.

I guess they are stupid for voting for The GOP which wants stricter immigration law, A Border Wall, harsher penalties for employers who hire illegal immigrants, and less immigration.

No wonder the slavers gave Hillary Clinton $1.5 Billion to defeat Trump and asked ole buddy Putin for some KGB propaganda to help em.

Q. When did the GOP vote for stricter immigration laws and harsher penalties for employers who hire illegal immigrants?

A. The 12th of never.

I’ll tell you what...

Sure we do.

No we don't.
My first paying job (besides the paper route) paid 1.65 an hour.
Yep Human Racist. "You all should just fucking kill yourselves, pigs!"

Sieg Heil Commrade. No worries, The DemNazi Party will ensure you have a never ending supply of Illegal Brown People to pick your cotton and your fruits and vegetables on your DemNazi Plantations, and if we can pull it off, we'll get them to vote too.

Let The Libtard Dynasty Begin!

Hate, fear and ignorance mongering done here ^^^.

The TOT is a damn liar whose opinions are created in the vast space between his ears, the dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between dark and shadow, between faith and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his Mendacity".

This is the dimension of propaganda. It is an area which we call the Hacker's Zone.

I’ll tell you what...

Sure we do.

I'm not the one importing Brown People Illegally to pick your cotton.

What?

I’ll tell you what...

Sure we do.

No we don't.
My first paying job (besides the paper route) paid 1.65 an hour.
Yep Human Racist. "You all should just fucking kill yourselves, pigs!"

Me too. The San Francisco Chronicle, and followed by a stock boy in a toy store at $1.81 per hour (Which I saved and bought my '57 Chevy for $510 dollars a few years later).

[sadly, my dad sold that car in 1967 for $125.00 when I went on active duty. I saw one tricked out in a car show with a for sale sign asking $25,000 about 10 years ago].

Q. When did the GOP vote for stricter immigration laws and harsher penalties for employers who hire illegal immigrants?

A. The 12th of never.
Dims refuse to enforce the employer sanctions that are on the books now, so what would be the point of that? It's just a talking point so that Dims can pretend they don't really want to flood this country with illegal aliens.

Forum List

Back