Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

hqdefault.jpg

This is the kind of shit that the dumb whore in the Oval Office would pull. He must think he's a "man."

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

I'm sure she cancelled it due to the shutdown if it was even scheduled. Trump lies.

Obviously not written by Trump

I think that we all agree that Trump should not cave on the shutdown. The longer his temper tantrum lasts, the more the people will hold it against him in 2020, and he isn't going to get his wall anyway.

I'm sure she cancelled it due to the shutdown if it was even scheduled. Trump lies.

Some legislators are still sitting on the bus dumbass.

Obviously not written by Trump

For one thing, there are big words in it.

If Pelosi and friends want to fly commercial it certainly should be at their own personal expense. Oh, and not with one penny of campaign funds, either. Out of pocket or stay home, pull the shades, pout, and maybe have little drinkie or two or three or maybe a couple of dozen. Pretend you're Hillary!

New Topics

Forum List

Back