Why does the 1% bitch about the 99% using what they pay for?

It's not what the 1% have or don't have. It is the preferential treatment that sucks.

The 1% cannot pay the bills, fill the military needs nor provide the health care this country demands.

If any group should receive preferential treatment it is the 99 % that do pay the bills, fill the military needs and spend tons and tons of money that which keeps the USA
in what jobs are left. The 99% are the primary stakeholders of the USA!

When it comes to funding Social Service needs in this country it is the 99% so why does the 1% bitch about the 99% using what they pay for?

only 50% of the 99% pay the bills..
=====================================
Thanks Willowtree.
A friend of mine showed me a chart where you can input your salary and see where you stand in terms of the 53% who work in the middle classes and carry the tax load.

As for the Occupy Movement, I am glad to see some media coverage explaining the DIFFERENCE between working volunteers trying to interface with government, by using the collective numbers to lobby for constructive changes and sustainable solutions,
vs. the numbers of homeless scavengers using the camps as their own sustenance or to project hostile protests regardless if this hurts the people trying to formulate solutions.
I have seen this in my own local groups and efforts at partnership between volunteers.

Below is something I found online that I believe is a fair depiction of what is happening:
=================================================
Several hundred Occupy protesters rally at Capitol - Houston Chronicle
"The Occupy movement includes activists who want to change government from within and anarchists who oppose all government. Tension between the two camps was evident at Tuesday's gathering, where some taunted police while others participated in earnest group discussions about how to influence their elected representatives.

"Anne Filson, 71, a retired teacher from Madison, N.H., said she was disappointed by the turnout and said Occupy protesters needed to stick to their core message of narrowing the gap between rich and poor. Protesters did not help the cause by carrying profane signs and antagonizing police, she said.

"What I regret about some of the Occupy movements is the dilution of the message," Filson said. "A lot of Occupy people have to realize that they're being counterproductive."
Several hundred Occupy protesters rally at Capitol - Houston Chronicle
===============================================

be that as it may Syrenn... why should the 1% get that preferential treatment?
Why should the bottom 47% get preferential treatment? How are they making this country better?

I can assure you, I am in the bottom 47%, yet I pay plenty in taxes. I receive no "preferential" treatment of any kind. In fact, if anything, I am on the opposite side, watching preferential treatment going out to other people besides myself.

Oh boo fucking hoo.... perhaps instead of whining all day you could better yourself and start to become a contributing member of society? It would be greatly appreciated if you stopped being a 47%r.

the middle class have always paid the bills therefore they have the right to safety nets.

Forum List

Back