Why does our President lie to us?

Is Trump lying about illegal voting or is he just naive enough to believe unsubstantiated conspiracy theories?
"Update: Hillary Clinton Loses 32,423 Votes in Day 5 of Wisconsin Recount. There are major discrepancies in original and the recount totals for Milwaukee county which could indicate absentee ballot fraud. In Michigan, over 1/2 of Hillary Clinton’s Detroit vote count is faces disqualification."

Hillary Clinton Loses 18,422 Votes in Day 3 of Wisconsin Recount - HNN - Higgins News Network

I KNOW you are stupid but I will TRY and clarify this for you. An ILLEGAL vote means ANYONE who does not have the RIGHT to vote. ILLEGAL is the ACTION not the PERSON. For Gods sake TRY and wrap your brain around that.

Show five million illegal votes.......Hell, show one hundred

Is Trump lying about illegal voting or is he just naive enough to believe unsubstantiated conspiracy theories?
"Update: Hillary Clinton Loses 32,423 Votes in Day 5 of Wisconsin Recount. There are major discrepancies in original and the recount totals for Milwaukee county which could indicate absentee ballot fraud. In Michigan, over 1/2 of Hillary Clinton’s Detroit vote count is faces disqualification."

Hillary Clinton Loses 18,422 Votes in Day 3 of Wisconsin Recount - HNN - Higgins News Network

I KNOW you are stupid but I will TRY and clarify this for you. An ILLEGAL vote means ANYONE who does not have the RIGHT to vote. ILLEGAL is the ACTION not the PERSON. For Gods sake TRY and wrap your brain around that.

I just SHOWED 32 THOUSAND idiot.

"Why does OUR President lie to us?"

Now THAT'S progress. At least you recognize who OUR President is.

Let's move on to the next lie

The Trump press conference. He pointed to a huge pile of folders and said they were the legal evidence that he is divesting his business.

Closer examination showed the folders to be empty

Why would he make something like that up?

Link?

What was in those folders at Donald Trump’s press conference? - The Boston Globe

I see no proof in that link that the folders didn't contain exactly what Trump said they contained.

By the standards of your OP, you are a liar.

RW, and others fail to realize, that you cannot track illegals whom vote, since the current operating system is not set up to be able to track it!
Or they do realize this, and are just being their undermining, obstructing selves...........
Easy enough to follow up

Chico Escuela from 2 Main Street voted in the last election. Easy to check and see if he is a legal voter. Especially when you claim there are five million Chico Escuelas out there

You live in the sewers under NYC. I'm on the ground here in the southwest and see mucho voter registration going on for years with no ID, utility bill, etc.., ever asked for.

The Trump press conference. He pointed to a huge pile of folders and said they were the legal evidence that he is divesting his business.

Because his supporters are gullible rubes who believe every word he says.

Only a few days into the Trump Presidency and he is lying to us repeatedly

Let's start with the need to lie about millions of illegals voting without a single shred of evidence

You are too late. The Liar In Chief is in Palm Springs.
You might want to change your avatar, liberals might mistake you for a therapy dog and get weird.

I just SHOWED 32 THOUSAND idiot.
Actually, you proved nothing

Last edited:
RW, and others fail to realize, that you cannot track illegals whom vote, since the current operating system is not set up to be able to track it!
Or they do realize this, and are just being their undermining, obstructing selves...........
Easy enough to follow up

Chico Escuela from 2 Main Street voted in the last election. Easy to check and see if he is a legal voter. Especially when you claim there are five million Chico Escuelas out there

You live in the sewers under NYC. I'm on the ground here in the southwest and see mucho voter registration going on for years with no ID, utility bill, etc.., ever asked for.
Like I said...easy enough to prove

Follow up on people who actually voted and show they are not citizens....you can't

We know from Project Veritas that illegal voting was going to happen. We also know that Barrypuppet encouraged illegals to vote. 14 of the 20 states Hitlery was able to win had no voter ID law. She couldn't draw flies to her appearances and there were plenty of pissed off Sanders voters that found out that the DNC and Hitlery conspired to steal the nomination from him.

It's a VERY good summation that Trump not only kicked her ass in the electoral college but the popular vote as well. Trump had no help from the RNC after he got the nomination and got no support from the neocons ( which was a blessing in disguise).

I live in Florida and drive daily from Brandon to Largo (72 miles round trip) and I saw one "I'm With Her" bumper sticker. I saw some Sanders stickers but a shitload of "Make America Great Again". The commie left made their gravest mistake when they turned their attention away from one under-class without doing anything for them and then turned their attention to another and pushed for amnesty for illegals. It seems to me that the upper crust of the leftard and neocon factions want to bring in enough serfs so that the middle-class vote no longer matters.

You see, it's much easier to do things that lowers the standard of living thus making the masses dependent on "gubermint" than it is to stand up to the banking oligarchs that control the multi-nation corporations that have used our military as cannon fodder to rape, pillage and plunder the resources of countries that lack the means to defend themselves and return us to an industrial power. You need to educate yourself and learn some real history. Put down the rainbow colored demcrat flag, crack a book like "The Committee Of 300" instead of believing that politicians are saviors. You want change? You have to be the change.

Next lie..

Trump is supposedly writing his inaugural address "all by himself"
He posts a picture showing him hard at work with a paper pad

Close examination shows he is working with a fresh pad and writing with a Sharpie. He is also sitting at a receptionists desk at Mira Largo

Why lie? We already know you have speech writers working on your speech. Show yourself editing the speech

Unedited-

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Last edited:

Because his supporters are gullible rubes who believe every word he says.

Do you have any idea how many Missouri Democrats I've turned to Republican votes just by loading USMB and searching for "rubes"?

So keep up the good work...Missouri went from +.0.1 percent McCain in 2008 to +19% Trump in eight short years...now sit back and watch WI, MI, and PA follow the same trend.

2008:
Missouri was won by Republican nominee John McCain by just shy of 4,000 votes, a 0.1% margin of victory. Prior to the election, most news organizations considered this state a toss-up, or a swing state.

2016:
Donald J. Trump has won Missouri’s 10 electoral votes. Trump has 523,443 more votes than Hillary Clinton, with 99 percent reporting. Donald J. Trump is up by 19 points with 99 percent of precincts reporting.

Last edited:

Link?

What was in those folders at Donald Trump’s press conference? - The Boston Globe

I see no proof in that link that the folders didn't contain exactly what Trump said they contained.

By the standards of your OP, you are a liar.
Let's be serious

I have worked with such documentation for 40 years. Folders are marked to show what is in them. Papers printed from various sources are not stacked like they just came from a fresh ream of paper

Why were reporters not allowed to look at the so called "evidence"?

What goes through Trumps mind? Why does he insist on such deceptions?

Easy enough to follow up

Like I said...easy enough to prove

Follow up on people who actually voted and show they are not citizens....you can't

Hell, since the FBI is unable to follow up on gun background checks stupid liberal Nevadans' voted in (making the law basically useless!), how the hell do you expect states to be able to have the resources and the time to do that?
You really are a special kind of stoopid...........

Forum List

Back