Why does our President lie to us?

Saying Politifact is NONPARTISAN is like saying Nancy Pelosi is NONPARTISAN. Good luck!

Their little heart was broken when they were forced to post this graphic.
LieoftheYear_zps09ae7d28.jpg

Trump's lies are well documented. Not just from Politifact but anyone who can Google what he says
You point to Obama winning "Lie of the Year" while ignoring that Trump has one it two years running. Not just for a single lie, but for continually lying
look, all you liberals were lined up to take turns giving the goat herder a blow job for his lies, It only stands to reason that if Donald Trump really lies that much more than the organ grinders pet, you all should really love him. It is after all, the lies that you like isnt it?

You are really on a roll now....

You manage to defend Trumps serial lying by calling Obama a goat herder and a monkey
I can see why Trump did so well with the conservative right

Does it matter why ?

You don't seem to have the answer.

You lost the election....big time.....suck on it.

How long is "You lost the election" going to suffice to defend Trumps actions?

Guess what? Trump is now President
It means that he is now responsible for all of his actions and resulting lies from here on in

Did you answer my question ?

Why does it matter ?

He's in.

Are you suggesting we now start holding the liars (like Bush and Obama) in the WH accountable ?

What is so special about Trump.

Trump's lies are well documented. Not just from Politifact but anyone who can Google what he says
You point to Obama winning "Lie of the Year" while ignoring that Trump has one it two years running. Not just for a single lie, but for continually lying
look, all you liberals were lined up to take turns giving the goat herder a blow job for his lies, It only stands to reason that if Donald Trump really lies that much more than the organ grinders pet, you all should really love him. It is after all, the lies that you like isnt it?

You manage to defend Trumps serial lying by calling Obama a goat herder and a monkey

Does it matter why ?

It means that he is now responsible for all of his actions and resulting lies from here on in

Why does it matter ?

He's in.

Are you suggesting we now start holding the liars (like Bush and Obama) in the WH accountable ?

Why does continual lying by my President matter?

Because it impacts his credibility
It impacts his ability to lead
It impacts the amount of trust he receives from our allies around the world
It impacts how our enemies will view him

Does it matter why ?

Why does it matter ?

He's in.

Fair enough.

Both Booosh and Obama impacted different groups.

That is why Trump was elected.

Do I really care how our enemies view him ? No.

I do care about other things.....none of which you have listed.

Does it matter why ?

Why does it matter ?

He's in.

Fair enough.

Do you care how our friends view him ? Like Mexico Argentina? and who knows who else he'll piss off before he's through?

Does it matter why ?

Why does it matter ?

He's in.

Fair enough.

Do you care how our friends view him ? Like Mexico Argentina? and who knows who else he'll piss off before he's through?

So what ?

All we do is give them money.

If you believe that their willingness to fight terror and other plagues is contingent upon our giving them money, then you really don't think that much of htem.

I thought we already went over this. We are his stockholders now; the electoral college declared that we have to bail him out, regardless.
that's pretty messed up that we have to bail him out regardless.
Is that in writing somewhere? maybe a you-tube clip of some government official notifying the country that we are going to bail him out regardless?
I mean, I know that the statement isn't just another pants wetting liberal baseless comment made up out of anger and disappointment because some old dried up hag wasn't the winner.

I thought we already went over this. We are his stockholders now; the electoral college declared that we have to bail him out, regardless.
that's pretty messed up that we have to bail him out regardless.
Is that in writing somewhere? maybe a you-tube clip of some government official notifying the country that we are going to bail him out regardless?
I mean, I know that the statement isn't just another pants wetting liberal baseless comment made up out of anger and disappointment because some old dried up hag wasn't the winner.
I mean, as our commander in chief.

Forum List

Back