Why does our President lie to us?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Only a few days into the Trump Presidency and he is lying to us repeatedly

Let's start with the need to lie about millions of illegals voting without a single shred of evidence

Let's start with the need to lie about millions of illegals voting without a single shred of evidence

It's a tradition. Politicians lie, get used to it, always been, always will be.

It's a tradition. Politicians lie, get used to it, always been, always will be.
Politicians lie

But no politician has ever lied at the magnitude Trump does. He lies not just on serious policy matters but trivial matters

To top it off......he is not that good a liar

Disagreement is not the same as lying.

A lie would be more like "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan."

Or "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

Or "The attack in Benghazi was incited by a spontaneous demonstration over a YouTube video."

See the difference? When a president says something that he knows for a fact is not true like the examples above...that is a lie.

When a president says something he believes is true, like Trump did...that is not a lie.

Glad I was here to clear that up for you.

to me its very reasonable to think that illegals vote , the problem should be investigated RWinger
Show us

Republicans control the government. It is simple enough to prove. Look at the voter records and follow up to see if they are legal. So far......Nothing

Trump has the same right to an opinion as any other citizen. I happen to agree with him.

Is Trump lying about illegal voting or is he just naive enough to believe unsubstantiated conspiracy theories?

RW, and others fail to realize, that you cannot track illegals whom vote, since the current operating system is not set up to be able to track it!
Or they do realize this, and are just being their undermining, obstructing selves...........

Let's move on to the next lie

The Trump press conference. He pointed to a huge pile of folders and said they were the legal evidence that he is divesting his business.

Closer examination showed the folders to be empty

Why would he make something like that up?

Let's move on to the next lie

The Trump press conference. He pointed to a huge pile of folders and said they were the legal evidence that he is divesting his business.

Closer examination showed the folders to be empty

Why would he make something like that up?

Link?

RW, and others fail to realize, that you cannot track illegals whom vote, since the current operating system is not set up to be able to track it!
Or they do realize this, and are just being their undermining, obstructing selves...........
Easy enough to follow up

Chico Escuela from 2 Main Street voted in the last election. Easy to check and see if he is a legal voter. Especially when you claim there are five million Chico Escuelas out there

Is Trump lying about illegal voting or is he just naive enough to believe unsubstantiated conspiracy theories?
"Update: Hillary Clinton Loses 32,423 Votes in Day 5 of Wisconsin Recount. There are major discrepancies in original and the recount totals for Milwaukee county which could indicate absentee ballot fraud. In Michigan, over 1/2 of Hillary Clinton’s Detroit vote count is faces disqualification."

Hillary Clinton Loses 18,422 Votes in Day 3 of Wisconsin Recount - HNN - Higgins News Network

I KNOW you are stupid but I will TRY and clarify this for you. An ILLEGAL vote means ANYONE who does not have the RIGHT to vote. ILLEGAL is the ACTION not the PERSON. For Gods sake TRY and wrap your brain around that.

Wasn't there a city, county somewhere where more ballots were cast than there were residents? How does that happen. Ca. Is giving illegals drivers license, the one ID needed to vote! California, Illinois, New York all sanctuary states with millions of illegals. I can certainly see t. Trump needs to order investigations! If you do not want Russia meddling in your election why would you want illegals? Wanna guess?

Right? He did it for 8 long years. Thankfully that dirtball is gone now though. Let it go RW - focus on our new leader now.

Forum List

Back