Why does Obama get a pass on his many major failures ?

Have you ever read 'Resistance at all Costs' by Kim Strassel ? She nails it completely.....here's an interview;

I have not. I am shocked that TDS is still so strong. I thought that may be the one good thing to come from Biden taking office. However, I was wrong. There has yet to be one good thing, and that includes the fact that TDS still exists over 10 months later. Biden could have snot hanging from his nose, and it would somehow be Trump's fault.

"About 31 million Americans now have health-care coverage through the Affordable Care Act[Obamacare], the White House announced Saturday, setting a record since the law, colloquially known as “Obamacare,” was enacted in 2010 under President Barack Obama."

31 million Americans who now have health care is a success in my book.

Racists hate Obama cause he's black.

Don't you mean anyone who dislikes Obama is racist asshole? Say what you mean dumbfuck.

Last edited:
We take Moonglow 's posts here with a grain of salt, tshrimp as I'm sure you've probably already noticed.

The ignore feature helps sometimes.
I am new to the boards, but have already noticed. I like to see him and some of the others make comments though where we can see they know nothing but regurgitated false talking points. My favorites are me linking to facts that are proven and reputable sources even for the left, but they discount saying "wrong" without so much as any supporting information. Is this common on this board? The other board I posted on in the past (shut down now :(), required links to support your statements if applicable. Example, Moonglow somehow says Trump pulled out the troops in Afghanistan a few posts ago. Is the left really this clueless?

Racism and hate are now endemic in America and both crosses party lines. There is little hope left for either side.

The fascism ball is rolling downhill, surely as it was in 1930's Germany. I see very slim hope of stopping it now
I think some of this is driven by every group wanting something special. Example: The LBGTQASDFQWERZXCVJ wanting their flag to be flown everywhere, the black national anthem played at football games, colleges with minority only study rooms, etc. We have gone back to segregation, yet it is these groups actually asking for it. If we are to see one color then these things wouldn't exist.

"About 31 million Americans now have health-care coverage through the Affordable Care Act[Obamacare], the White House announced Saturday, setting a record since the law, colloquially known as “Obamacare,” was enacted in 2010 under President Barack Obama."

31 million Americans who now have health care is a success in my book.

Racists hate Obama cause he's black.

Good thing there’s only a couple thousand of them spread throughout the entire country.

Trump was a failure in nearly every business endeavour he attempted. There was little he could go back to except the racist politics that he accepted as easy gain.
Hitler stooped to the same level because he couldn't find any other opportunity.

Obama and *FJB are clearly better businessmen than Trump.

I have not. I am shocked that TDS is still so strong. I thought that may be the one good thing to come from Biden taking office. However, I was wrong. There has yet to be one good thing, and that includes the fact that TDS still exists over 10 months later. Biden could have snot hanging from his nose, and it would somehow be Trump's fault.
I think Bernie Sanders was threatened to step out of the race in 2016......they hated him so bad, they took a chance with Trump , the dumbasses..

D(dirty)NC......don't forget Seth Rich, Julian Assange and spygate.

WTF are you talking about. Faux New's and the Alt Right media goes on and on about how emotionally upset they are/were about the Great Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize before he did a damn thing as president. They routinely go into detail over the phony scandals they made up against him in his two terms. BTW, how many officials during his two terms were convicted of felonies and had to be pardoned?

Obama should get a pass because he tried to bring social change to America. He failed on most of what he tried to do because the deck was stacked against his darker skin. America still isn't ready to be led by a black president. The south is feeling worse now about losing their civil war than they did before Trump used racism as his main political bid.

The rest of the world outside of the US still hold up Obama as one of the greatest. Trump will be remembered as a psychotic mad buffoon that will threaten nuclear war if he ever gets close to the nuclear button again.
-best wishes from Canada.
You're nuts, Obama divided this country like no other person did in our history. It wasn't Trump's fault that the left is full of snowflake cry babies.
FB_IMG_1635273372175.jpg

in an age where Obama voted "present" so many times as a state legislator, and created red lines he didn't enforce as president, someone who is DECISIVE like Trump (you're fired!) had a big appeal. that's why Trump won in 2016, my friends

WTF are you talking about. Faux New's and the Alt Right media goes on and on about how emotionally upset they are/were about the Great Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize before he did a damn thing as president. They routinely go into detail over the phony scandals they made up against him in his two terms. BTW, how many officials during his two terms were convicted of felonies and had to be pardoned?
And how many of those were Trump, or even related to actual reason they were being investigated? Enjoy your baseless impeachment.

Edit: Not to mention that this was started because of a fraudulent dossier from the democrats.

Edit 2: If you have trouble let me provide a link to a video. See starting at 6:00.

Last edited:
Example, @Moonglow somehow says Trump pulled out the troops in Afghanistan a few posts ago. Is the left really this clueless?
Are you? Of course Trumpybear pull troops out of Afghanistan. First when he took office we had, I believe, over 14,000 troops and an number of allied troop as well. You can see by the terms of the agreement he made with the Taliban that he agreed to reduce the number of our troops to 8600 as well as the same proportion of our allies as well. Furthermore, after the networks called the race for Biden in Nov. 2020, he order the removal of all our troops from not only Afghanistan but Germany, Somolia and a number of other places in the world. That was reported by Jonathan Swift of Axios, and confirmed by the Generals recent testimony before Congress.

"General Milley: (03:10:04)
Yes, we were actually given an order to go to zero by 15 January which was changed to go to 2500 by 15 January and then taken down to zero by 1 May depending on the decisions of the new administration."

"John McEntee, one of Donald Trump's most-favored aides, handed retired Army Col. Douglas Macgregor a piece of paper with a few notes scribbled on it. He explained: "This is what the president wants you to do."

1. Get us out of Afghanistan.

2. Get us out of Iraq and Syria.

3. Complete the withdrawal from Germany.

4. Get us out of Africa.

It was Nov. 9, 2020 — days after Trump lost his re-election bid, 10 weeks before the end of his presidency and just moments after Macgregor was offered a post as senior adviser to acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller.

As head of the powerful Presidential Personnel Office, McEntee had Trump's ear. Even so, Macgregor was astonished. He told McEntee he doubted they could do all of these things before Jan. 20.

"Then do as much as you can," McEntee replied.

In Macgregor's opinion, Miller probably couldn't act on his own authority to execute a total withdrawal of U.S. military forces from Afghanistan because he was serving in an acting capacity. If this was for real, Macgregor told McEntee, then it was going to need an order from the president.

The one-page memo was delivered by courier to Christopher Miller's office two days later, on the afternoon of Nov. 11. The order arrived seemingly out of nowhere, and its instructions, signed by Trump, were stunning: All U.S. military forces were to be withdrawn from Somalia by Dec. 31, 2020. All U.S. forces were to be withdrawn from Afghanistan by Jan. 15, 2021.

What the fuck is this? Miller wondered."

Forum List

Back