Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?

Because He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did mock a disabled reporter.

Why?

Because he's an asshole.

A rich, crafty asshole, mind you...

But an asshole, nevertheless...

Why are you defining the reporter by his disability?

After all Trump didn't.

Are you a bigot?
Two words for that... puh-leeeeeze ! If that's the best you've got, you're probably wasting your time here...

That was the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

Your post is invalid and all you did there was prove that A. you are a jerk, and B. that you can't counter my point.

You fail.
You'll find the Suckers Club for Those Who Fall for a Prefabricated and Channeled Outcome down the hall, first door on The Left...

Meanwhile... take your silly word games and flawed logic elsewhere... go dry-hump somebody else's pants-cuff for a while, little one...

And your defense against being called on having NOTHING but the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule is to ridicule me?

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

9nrbhi.jpg
There is no defense to be had.

Why?

Your initial premise (defining on my part) was inaccurate and designed to steer the target to a predetermined outcome favorable to your pretended angst.

Look elsewhere, for somebody to rub your pathetic little honey-pot up against, my little mental midget.

Nice try.

Not.

Lightweight.

Was there anything else, feeb?

------------------------------------------------------------------

( Note: that last bit was, indeed, defining you by your disability... just so you know the difference... stored up for the next time you have a moment of lucidity )

Last edited:
You lied and said you wanted to see Trump succeed, all the while doing all you can to smear and undermine him.

To the point of falsely accusing him a mocking a handicap.

What does that say about your character?

I want Trump to succeed because it is good for the country
Republicans wanted Obama to fail so that they could get elected sooner

See the difference?

We wanted Obama to fail because we thought the direction he was taking this country was completely wrong.
Republicans wanted the economic recovery to fail because they wanted Obama to be a one term President

If they were not looking to stall the Obama recovery.......why would Republicans vote in favor of TARP recovery measures under the Bush administration and then, three months later, have EVERY Republican vote against them for Obama?

Ingroup bias is an universal human trait.

For you to present it as "evidence" of some evul conspiracy shows you to be either a liar or a fool.
Please....get real

You think EVERY Republican voting against TARP funding for Obama three months after they approved it for Bush was just a coincidence?

Republicans wanted the Obama recovery to fail

Let the banks and auto companies fail on Obama's watch

I just answered that. All you did was repeat yourself. If you don't know what in-group bias is, just say so.

We wanted Obama to fail because we thought the direction he was taking this country was completely wrong.
BULLSHIT!
You wanted Obama to fail because your MessiahRushie said he wanted him to fail, and he wanted Obama to fail purely for SPITE!!! He wanted Americans to SUFFER for not voting the way he wanted.
There, take that!

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There!...le.
Well, I'm sure you understand bitterness, the fact remains that from our ideological perspective Obama was leading this nation in the wrong direction.
His success would have been this nation's ruin.
THus, we wanted him to fail.
No matter how many times you repeat your bullshit it is still pure bullshit.
Obama's success would be the nation's success and the GOP's failure, and that is why you spiteful little brats wanted him to fail.

No, Obama's success would have been a radical transformation of this nation for the worst.

That is why, I want all your anti-american lefties to fail.

Why are you defining the reporter by his disability?

After all Trump didn't.

Are you a bigot?
Two words for that... puh-leeeeeze ! If that's the best you've got, you're probably wasting your time here...

That was the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

Your post is invalid and all you did there was prove that A. you are a jerk, and B. that you can't counter my point.

You fail.
You'll find the Suckers Club for Those Who Fall for a Prefabricated and Channeled Outcome down the hall, first door on The Left...

Meanwhile... take your silly word games and flawed logic elsewhere... go dry-hump somebody else's pants-cuff for a while, little one...

And your defense against being called on having NOTHING but the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule is to ridicule me?

9nrbhi.jpg
There is no defense to be had.

Why?

Your initial premise (defining on my part) was inaccurate and designed to steer the target to a predetermined outcome favorable to your pretended angst.

Look elsewhere, for somebody to rub your pathetic little honey-pot up against, my little mental midget.

Nice try.

Not.

Lightweight.

Was there anything else, feeb?

------------------------------------------------------------------

( Note: that last bit was, indeed, defining you by your disability... just so you know the difference... stored up for the next time you have a moment of lucidity )

Yes. You are an asshole.

And

9nrbhi.jpg

BULLSHIT!
You wanted Obama to fail because your MessiahRushie said he wanted him to fail, and he wanted Obama to fail purely for SPITE!!! He wanted Americans to SUFFER for not voting the way he wanted.
There, take that!

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There!...le.
Well, I'm sure you understand bitterness, the fact remains that from our ideological perspective Obama was leading this nation in the wrong direction.
Obama's success would be the nation's success and the GOP's failure, and that is why you spiteful little brats wanted him to fail.
No, Obama's success would have been a radical transformation of this nation for the worst.
No matter how you spin it, it is still pure bullshit.

BULLSHIT!
There, take that!

November 5, 2008
No matter how you spin it, it is still pure bullshit.

I've expressed my opinion.

YOu are the one who is desperately disagreeing with my statement on what is going on in my own head.

And being as ass about it.

I'm not sure how you would support your argument that I'm wrong about my own thoughts, but, so far you've done nothing but spew ridicule and bullshit.

I want Trump to succeed because it is good for the country
Republicans wanted Obama to fail so that they could get elected sooner

See the difference?

Republicans wanted the economic recovery to fail because they wanted Obama to be a one term President

If they were not looking to stall the Obama recovery.......why would Republicans vote in favor of TARP recovery measures under the Bush administration and then, three months later, have EVERY Republican vote against them for Obama?

For you to present it as "evidence" of some evul conspiracy shows you to be either a liar or a fool.
Please....get real

You think EVERY Republican voting against TARP funding for Obama three months after they approved it for Bush was just a coincidence?

I just answered that. All you did was repeat yourself. If you don't know what in-group bias is, just say so.

Was your answer Republicans were willing to trash the economy to allow their candidates to win?

Please....get real

Was your answer Republicans were willing to trash the economy to allow their candidates to win?

It is not credible that you are unable to understand my answer. Thus, stop you bullshit games.

Don't be an asshole.

Forum List

Back