Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?

Trump has used such gestures and hand-waving to mock other people, especially when they get flustered over something. And the others had no disability at all.

Even the reporter at his news conference, that CNN screams he was mocking a disability, had no disability that causes any kind of jerky motion, hand-waving, etc. He's always perfectly calm and controlled, like anyone else is. Groups like CNN never show any video of the man, only still pictures, so people can't see that he never does what Trump depicted. Just as Ted Cruz never does it when Trump mocked Cruz's flustered responses with the same exaggerated gestures.

Trump never mocked the reporter's (or anyone else's) disability. But CNN was happy to lie about him on the air and doctor its own display to pretend he had.

(yawn) The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

This has been repeatedly explained to these assholes.

They pretend to not believe it so they can keep smearing him.

They are Terrified of him taking office and being judged on his policies.

Because on some level they know that their policies are NOT, and were NEVER designed to help Middle America, and they are terrified that Middle America, if exposed to policies designed to help them, will realize that.

And be lost to the Left, a little too early, ie before Minority Majority makes Middle America unimportant.

When Trump does take office we will judge him on his policies. You can expect to see thousands of threads on trumps policies

But that does not mean we do not get to comment on Trumps character flaws and there are many. Mocking a mans disability because he refused to back up your lies shows severe flaws in your character

Last edited:
I bet my m&m analogy isn't that offensive to the people who have been killed by the bad m&ms. I bet they wish, or at least wished in their horribly final moments, that America had left that bowl of candy alone.

Last time I checked gay men were banned from blood donation.

Do you understand WHY?

Do you want to reverse that?

Actually you should be ashamed to post something like that

That 2 million people should be punished because of the actions of a few dozen

I don't know if it is because you are a bigot or a coward

And yet, the medical industry refuses to accept blood donations from gay men. Even if they claim to have been celibate since the 70s.

Why?

Because the risk off giving AID infected blood is not worth the "benefit" of being fair to gay would be donors.

Saving the lives of blood recipients is more important than being fair.

Have you every received blood? If so are you glad or angry that the first priority of the medical establishment is your safety, even if that means hurting the feelings of many gay men?

Doesn't excuse your bigotry and blood donations are a volunteer action

RW, name calling is not an answer. It is a dodge and you being an ass.

Doesn't warrant denying rights to over two million Muslims because of your fear and hatred of Muslims.

What right's have I asked to take away from Muslim Americans? You hysterical jerk.

Throwing out an entire bowl of m&ms because you fear one of them may do harm is not the way our justice system works

So, are you upset that gay men are denied the opportunity to donate blood for you? Some gay activist call that bigotry. Do you agree? Do you want gay men donating blood, or are you a bigot, lol?

Trump is a hate monger when it comes to Muslims. That is why he told his lie about them celebrating the deaths of their fellow Americans

Trump is not a hate monger. YOu are a liar, and just shoveling propaganda.

I carefully chose my words

You ARE a bigot and a coward

You are a bigot against a religion you do not like and do not understand
You are a coward for wanting to punish 2 million Muslims because you fear the few dozen who may be terrorists
You obviously don't understand what happens when Muslims control a country, they may seem harmless till they control a country. But in Muslim controlled countries they kill everyone they disagree with… You got that, everyone they disagree with!!!!
For instance in a Muslim controlled country, Christians are absolutely unacceptable…

Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?
Because
He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did mock a disabled reporter.

Why?

Because he's an asshole.

A rich, crafty asshole, mind you...

But an asshole, nevertheless...

Why are you defining the reporter by his disability?

After all Trump didn't.

Are you a bigot?

And yet, the medical industry refuses to accept blood donations from gay men. Even if they claim to have been celibate since the 70s.

Why?

Because the risk off giving AID infected blood is not worth the "benefit" of being fair to gay would be donors.

Have you every received blood? If so are you glad or angry that the first priority of the medical establishment is your safety, even if that means hurting the feelings of many gay men?

Doesn't warrant denying rights to over two million Muslims because of your fear and hatred of Muslims.

What right's have I asked to take away from Muslim Americans? You hysterical jerk.

Throwing out an entire bowl of m&ms because you fear one of them may do harm is not the way our justice system works

So, are you upset that gay men are denied the opportunity to donate blood for you? Some gay activist call that bigotry. Do you agree? Do you want gay men donating blood, or are you a bigot, lol?

Trump is a hate monger when it comes to Muslims. That is why he told his lie about them celebrating the deaths of their fellow Americans

You are a coward for wanting to punish 2 million Muslims because you fear the few dozen who may be terrorists
You obviously don't understand what happens when Muslims control a country, they may seem harmless till they control a country. But in Muslim controlled countries they kill everyone they disagree with… You got that, everyone they disagree with!!!!
For instance in a Muslim controlled country, Christians are absolutely unacceptable…

Muslim population in US....2 million
Rest of the country......325 million

Your fear mongering is not impressing me

I bet my m&m analogy isn't that offensive to the people who have been killed by the bad m&ms. I bet they wish, or at least wished in their horribly final moments, that America had left that bowl of candy alone.

Last time I checked gay men were banned from blood donation.

Do you understand WHY?

Do you want to reverse that?

Why?

You, like all lefties these days, are far too comfortable calling people who are trying to have a serious discuss, names. Stop being a fucking asshole.

My concern about Islam is based not on it's teachings, but on the actions of it's adherents.

You accused me of wanting to take rights away from American muslims. I asked you what rights, you dodged.

You made an analogy about dealing with gays because of AIDS. I responded very seriously using a real world example, and asked you your opinion.

You dodged. AGAIN. So, who's being a coward?

WHAT STEPS ARE YOU PREPARED TO TAKE for the safety of Americans from these monsters?

Here. reality check.

high-res-of-bomb-site.jpg

Trump has used such gestures and hand-waving to mock other people, especially when they get flustered over something. And the others had no disability at all.

Even the reporter at his news conference, that CNN screams he was mocking a disability, had no disability that causes any kind of jerky motion, hand-waving, etc. He's always perfectly calm and controlled, like anyone else is. Groups like CNN never show any video of the man, only still pictures, so people can't see that he never does what Trump depicted. Just as Ted Cruz never does it when Trump mocked Cruz's flustered responses with the same exaggerated gestures.

Trump never mocked the reporter's (or anyone else's) disability. But CNN was happy to lie about him on the air and doctor its own display to pretend he had.

Because on some level they know that their policies are NOT, and were NEVER designed to help Middle America, and they are terrified that Middle America, if exposed to policies designed to help them, will realize that.

And be lost to the Left, a little too early, ie before Minority Majority makes Middle America unimportant.

When Trump does take office we will judge him on his policies. You can expect to see thousands of threads on trumps policies

But that does not mean we do not get to comment on Trumps character flaws and there are many. Mocking a mans disability because he refused to back up your lies shows severe flaws in your character

And there you repeat the lie again.

Your actions make a mockery of your words.

Your intent is to smear the man, because you are desperate that he not be judged by his policies or results.

You still want that One Party Dystopia, where Middle American never has a voice again.

Why?

Muslim population in US....2 million
Rest of the country......325 million

Your fear mongering is not impressing me

The time to discuss a policy is BEFORE you implement it.

BEFORE.

Why?

You, like all lefties these days, are far too comfortable calling people who are trying to have a serious discuss, names. Stop being a fucking asshole.

My concern about Islam is based not on it's teachings, but on the actions of it's adherents.

You accused me of wanting to take rights away from American muslims. I asked you what rights, you dodged.

You made an analogy about dealing with gays because of AIDS. I responded very seriously using a real world example, and asked you your opinion.

WHAT STEPS ARE YOU PREPARED TO TAKE for the safety of Americans from these monsters?

Here. reality check.

If you do not want to take rights away from Muslims....what was the purpose of your offensive bowl of M&Ms analogy?
What were you proposing to do with the rest of the bowl?

Your intent is to smear the man, because you are desperate that he not be judged by his policies or results.

You still want that One Party Dystopia, where Middle American never has a voice again.

It is no lie that Trump mocked a handicapped reporter

Just because you have yet another bizarre explanation for Trumps actions does not excuse it

Why?

Here. reality check.

If you do not want to take rights away from Muslims....what was the purpose of your offensive bowl of M&Ms analogy?
What were you proposing to do with the rest of the bowl?

You brought up the idea of treating a group as a group being wrong to individuals.

My bowl analogy, as was my response to YOUR gay analogy, was to make the point that we do that all the time and it is right to do so.

Just because you have yet another bizarre explanation for Trumps actions does not excuse it

Reporters deserve to be mocked. They claim a role of respect in our society, ie the 5th Estate, and then behave as partisan whores. FUCK THEM ALL.

But Trump was not mocking that man's disability. He was, fairly or unfairly mocking the man for being flustered.

By LYING about what occurred, you get to smear the President elect before he even takes office.

Thus, undermining his attempts to implement policy AND attempting to dodge having him judged on his policies.

Trying to destroy his presidency before it even begins.

Because you know that your long term goals are BAD for Middle America, and you fear them realizing it, if given a comparison.

Reporters deserve to be mocked. They claim a role of respect in our society, ie the 5th Estate, and then behave as partisan whores. FUCK THEM ALL.

But Trump was not mocking that man's disability. He was, fairly or unfairly mocking the man for being flustered.

By LYING about what occurred, you get to smear the President elect before he even takes office.

Thus, undermining his attempts to implement policy AND attempting to dodge having him judged on his policies.

Because you know that your long term goals are BAD for Middle America, and you fear them realizing it, if given a comparison.

Lets talk specifically about Serge Kovaleski...not reporters as a whole

He correctly reported that he had no recollections of thousands of Muslims celebrating, let alone hundreds. He was at no point flustered or groveling when he said so

Why is Trump justified in mocking him?

I can't understand why Trump had a beef with this reporter anyway
They guy merely wrote a story a few days after 9-11 that "a number of people had been detained for celebrating"
When Trump tried to use this as evidence to support his "thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ", the reporter refused to support the contention of thousands or even hundreds celebrating
Why this would enrage Trump, I will never know
Because the truth always enrages pathological lying scum.
What is interesting to analyze is how Tramp got from "a number of PEOPLE" to "THOUSANDS and thousands of MUSLIMS" when the "NUMBER" was "5" and the "PEOPLE" were "ISRAELI."
The worthless lying scum pulled "Muslims" out of his lying ass, and pulled "thousands and thousands" out of the word "tailgate."

Watch the liar ply his craft in the video below. Notice how he changed his original lie of seeing Muslims in Jersey City to "parts of NJ" and thousands and thousands of Muslims" to "people in large numbers" and the "thousands and thousands" became the people who died on 9/11.

Last edited:
They guy merely wrote a story a few days after 9-11 that "a number of people had been detained for celebrating"
When Trump tried to use this as evidence to support his "thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ", the reporter refused to support the contention of thousands or even hundreds celebrating
What is interesting to analyze is how Tramp got from "a number of PEOPLE" to "THOUSANDS and thousands of MUSLIMS" when the "NUMBER" was "5" and the "PEOPLE" were "ISRAELI."
The worthless lying scum pulled "Muslims" out of his lying ass, and pulled "thousands and thousands" out of the word "tailgate."

Watch the liar ply his craft in the video below. Notice how he changed his original lie of seeing Muslims in Jersey City to "parts of NJ" and thousands and thousands of Muslims" to "people in large numbers" and the "thousands and thousands" became the people who died on 9/1.

It reflects on the poor character of our new President

The lie he was telling was meant to inflame Americans against our Muslim population. To drive home how much they hate us

When he was called on his lie and shown the true facts, he turned to Kovaleski to bail him out
When Kovaleski refused to back up his lie....Trump turned vicious

Even to the point of mocking his handicap

Lets talk specifically about Serge Kovaleski...not reporters as a whole

He correctly reported that he had no recollections of thousands of Muslims celebrating, let alone hundreds. He was at no point flustered or groveling when he said so

Why is Trump justified in mocking him?

Because the media have demonstrated with their vile behavior that they are the enemy.

Watch the liar ply his craft in the video below. Notice how he changed his original lie of seeing Muslims in Jersey City to "parts of NJ" and thousands and thousands of Muslims" to "people in large numbers" and the "thousands and thousands" became the people who died on 9/1.

It reflects on the poor character of our new President

The lie he was telling was meant to inflame Americans against our Muslim population. To drive home how much they hate us

When he was called on his lie and shown the true facts, he turned to Kovaleski to bail him out
When Kovaleski refused to back up his lie....Trump turned vicious

Even to the point of mocking his handicap

You lied and said you wanted to see Trump succeed, all the while doing all you can to smear and undermine him.

To the point of falsely accusing him a mocking a handicap.

What does that say about your character?

Forum List

Back