Why does everyone hate Jews?

My 45 mostly factual concerns about Jews are not valid for being anti Jewish..

But because 1 person of Polish heritage bothers you is somehow valid to attack Poles.

You are severly vindictive, thoughtless, primitive & spiteful.
Reminds me of Hitler

Hitler hated Poles too.
You think that part is good though. Because you are a thoughtless hypocrite.

You are one angry, sick fuck dude. They should probably put you on the no fly list. But you’ve obviously got no life, other than typing this obscure paranoid conspiracy theory crap [emoji90] all day. You are probably about 98,and wear diapers. Hopefully you live in Poland. You are probably pissed off because you were a top adviser to Hillary, and are out of a job. Time to drink your dinner, and dildo yourself to sleep with a kielbasa. This should keep you busy for a while. Nakam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging by your qoutes it appears that you are angry that I dare point out that Hitler was not just anti Jewish but also was Polish too?

Hitler was a lunatic, who cares. You just sound like someone that is ready to climb up in a tower, with a high powered rifle. Might be time to Soberupski.

Jews don't seem to grasp cause & effect very well.
if they can't figure out why they are hated.

So yeah, I know everyone doesn't hate Jews but stick with me.

I was raised Catholic, 12 years of nuns kicking my ass, all that. I still identify as Christian but since my great grandmother was Jewish I sometimes identify as a Jew for that reason. I'm not an anti-semite but I reject organized religion so keep that in mind.

Historically Jews have been persecuted. Rome, Byzantine, Ottoman Empire, Asia, list goes on. Nazis, old Europe, nobody wanted them.

In today's modern society, in large part because of the advent of Israel they're shunned also, however as an ethnic group they've been among the most productive, most artistic, most humanly advanced group in human history.

So why all the angst over them?

Not everyone hates the Jews. The Jew-hating thing comes from the middle ages when people who considered themselves Christian decided not to blame themselves for their own shortcomings and needed someone else to blame.

In modern times, 2018, I would like to see the antisemites produce a Leonard Bernstein or a Yo-Yo Ma, but it's not happening. Antisemites are people who cannot produce educated people or anything of quality. In fact, they glory in a lack of education.

Wagner was vastly superior over Bernstein. Wagner was anti-Semitic.

You need to do more research.

But that is not how people are wired. People think that coveting is a virtue, especially after the ideology of Marx hit Europe, so they divide and conquer people in order to take what they want of people they covet.

Now your average hair brain Left winger looks at the wealth of Jews and comes up with a myriad of conspiracy theories as to how they got such wealth and have had such success instead of appreciating how their contributions to the world have actually made it an overall better place.

All they really care about though, is obtaining what they have and generating enough societal hate to gang up on them and have mob rule steal from them.
People are free to think whatever they want. That’ll never change the facts.

We have a system that keeps certain people from having too much power.
Voters saw what democrats were trying to do, and elected Trump.

As democrats continue to bitch, whine, and complain .... voters will send them a stronger message in November.

It’s all good.

I disagree. I think that power has been cosolodated at the Federal level to the point that the level of corruption is unstoppable.

Just look at how the Swamp attacks conservatives regarding women's rights and Kavanaugh. However, they ignore, as does the media, that members of Congress have paid some $17 million in tax payer dollars to women sexually assaulted by sitting members of Congress. These same people sit in judgment over people like Kavanaugh.

It gets worse and worse every year. At least with Trump, the media is out to get him so it keeps him honest for the most part. However, with Obama, he could do no wrong. He could call for a ban of guns for US citizens in one breath, and in the next tell his minions to run guns across the border to drug dealers with impunity and the press said next to nothing about it.

You do realize that Obama signed the NDAA which now allows the government to detain people indefinitely without due process, right?

Again, no one cares.
Trump is fighting to restore government to the people.
Will he accomplish that goal? Only time will tell.
Government of the minority
The minority that put him in office?
:)

Republicans are a party of minority rule

As democrats continue to bitch, whine, and complain .... voters will send them a stronger message in November.

It’s all good.

I disagree. I think that power has been cosolodated at the Federal level to the point that the level of corruption is unstoppable.

Just look at how the Swamp attacks conservatives regarding women's rights and Kavanaugh. However, they ignore, as does the media, that members of Congress have paid some $17 million in tax payer dollars to women sexually assaulted by sitting members of Congress. These same people sit in judgment over people like Kavanaugh.

It gets worse and worse every year. At least with Trump, the media is out to get him so it keeps him honest for the most part. However, with Obama, he could do no wrong. He could call for a ban of guns for US citizens in one breath, and in the next tell his minions to run guns across the border to drug dealers with impunity and the press said next to nothing about it.

You do realize that Obama signed the NDAA which now allows the government to detain people indefinitely without due process, right?

Again, no one cares.

Then you shouldn’t care about the changes being made.

Reminds me of Hitler

Hitler hated Poles too.

You are one angry, sick fuck dude. They should probably put you on the no fly list. But you’ve obviously got no life, other than typing this obscure paranoid conspiracy theory crap [emoji90] all day. You are probably about 98,and wear diapers. Hopefully you live in Poland. You are probably pissed off because you were a top adviser to Hillary, and are out of a job. Time to drink your dinner, and dildo yourself to sleep with a kielbasa. This should keep you busy for a while. Nakam.

Judging by your qoutes it appears that you are angry that I dare point out that Hitler was not just anti Jewish but also was Polish too?

Hitler was a lunatic, who cares. You just sound like someone that is ready to climb up in a tower, with a high powered rifle. Might be time to Soberupski.

But there is no need for them to figure out anything. Just what did they do? Ever?

I think Jews piss of a lot of people because they can be very racist. They can be very arrogant since they believe they are God’s chosen ones. It gives them a sense of entitlement, and they look down on everyone else as “goy”. Whatever society they are in, they don’t ever truly assimilate, which always keeps them alienated. Today it’s even worse when you have these liberal “atheist Jews” that are arrogant and hate Christians and even hate Orthodox Jews.

Not all Jews are like that, but a good size of them are.
God had thousands of religions to choose from

He wanted his son raised a Jew

yeah well, how'd that really work out?

~S~

Well......Virgin Mary was a Jew
So was Joseph and all the apostles

Christians worship a Jew

More like Jesus was Christian the Yiddish German speakers who reject Jesus are the anti Jesus

I was raised Catholic, 12 years of nuns kicking my ass, all that. I still identify as Christian but since my great grandmother was Jewish I sometimes identify as a Jew for that reason. I'm not an anti-semite but I reject organized religion so keep that in mind.

Historically Jews have been persecuted. Rome, Byzantine, Ottoman Empire, Asia, list goes on. Nazis, old Europe, nobody wanted them.

In today's modern society, in large part because of the advent of Israel they're shunned also, however as an ethnic group they've been among the most productive, most artistic, most humanly advanced group in human history.

Under Capitalism? Jews don't have their own State of Judea; the Israelis got their State. A "poverty of Statism" is a good reason for the right wing. "The poor really are worthless under capitalism".

Are you saying that dynamite has made the world a worse place?

Have Jews sat around for centuries trying to figure out how to create it?
Theres a couple of people that have died due to bombs that piggybacked on that invention that would give a resounding yes.

How to create what?

Again, you look at the bad. What bout the good?

Dynamite change a lot of our way of getting things done. It revolutionized the processes in construction, demolition, and mining as it can be used as a detonating explosive instead of the previous burning explosives. With this distinct quality, it brought about a wide range of versatility to these fields and also provided a new class of explosive. With this in mind, dynamite also help form the building structres we use in cities and towns today. By the use of dynamite, we can now clear rocky and uneven surfaces (such as boulder paths) and use the clearings to build on. It also change the way we took part in war for a brief history. Soldiers used detonating dynamite for a wide range of attack. In addition, newer uses of dynamite has help a great deal of fields such as conducting science experiments, serving as video effects, dynamite fishing, etc. Lastly, it brought forth a great ideal of the goverment views of explosives in general and the dangers of freely selling explosives.

Another indirect impact of dynamite is the formation of the Nobel Peace Prize. After Alfred Nobel's financial success from inventing dynamite, he made millions off of the consumer market. By the time of his near death, his will was to donate the rest of his wealth (which ranged in the millions), to form an international prize rightfully named the Nobel Prizes. These Nobel prizes were to award the top discoveries within the following disciplines: Physics, Chemistry, Literature, Medicine, and Peace. These highly regarded prizes, still given today, include a medal, a personal diploma, a cash reward, and highly honorable regards.
None of that compensates for the billions of people dead due to the invention though. So I ask again where does it say in the Torah or OT that the nobel prize is the standard for blessings?

It is my position that witty inventions and the generation of wealth tends to bless a society overall.

Unless you want to go back to living in caves.
You cant make witty inventions out of thin air. You have to stand on the shoulders of giants that preceded you. The foundations that were established long before white Jews begin concentrating on such things were not established by white Jews.

Oyvey!

Hitler hated Poles too.

You are one angry, sick fuck dude. They should probably put you on the no fly list. But you’ve obviously got no life, other than typing this obscure paranoid conspiracy theory crap
emoji90.png
all day. You are probably about 98,and wear diapers. Hopefully you live in Poland. You are probably pissed off because you were a top adviser to Hillary, and are out of a job. Time to drink your dinner, and dildo yourself to sleep with a kielbasa. This should keep you busy for a while. Nakam.

But there is no need for them to figure out anything. Just what did they do? Ever?

Jews have pushed bad goods only Liberal propaganda.
Hitler hated Poles too.

More like we don't want Jews to do anything. because everything they touch turns to sh1t.

Sobie is dysfunctional.
He should piece his life together in one post and you’ll see why he actually hates everyone except Pollacks.
He uses Jews as his catch all.

I once knew a guy who blamed all of his problems on his girlfriend.

Well, he lost his girl friend, and he still has problems.

Haven't talked to him in a while so I don't know who he is blaming now.

Sobie is dysfunctional.
He should piece his life together in one post and you’ll see why he actually hates everyone except Pollacks.

I told Sobie to seek help.
His parents are toxic by enabling him.

It’s all good.

Again, no one cares.

And in turn, serve the 1% minority

~S~

Sobie is dysfunctional.

Every country with a sizable Jewish population has seen expulsions or pogroms against Jews.

Either we're wrong or you are wrong.

Never gave it any ideas about hating Jew

You are one angry, sick fuck dude. They should probably put you on the no fly list. But you’ve obviously got no life, other than typing this obscure paranoid conspiracy theory crap
emoji90.png
all day. You are probably about 98,and wear diapers. Hopefully you live in Poland. You are probably pissed off because you were a top adviser to Hillary, and are out of a job. Time to drink your dinner, and dildo yourself to sleep with a kielbasa. This should keep you busy for a while. Nakam.

More like we don't want Jews to do anything. because everything they touch tutns to sh1t.

Sounds like you work for Jews. You don’t have the balls to express yourself, and feel emasculated. So you pop off like a little pussy boy racist. Sounds like the script of any episode of special victims unit. Very amusing though.

Sobie is dysfunctional.

Every country with a sizable Jewish population has seen expulsions or pogroms against Jews.

Either we're wrong or you are wrong.
Moshe tells the Children of Israel 2x this will be our fate in order to stop us from assimilating.
There are currently more Yeshivahs in the world than ever in history.

More like we don't want Jews to do anything. because everything they touch tutns to sh1t.

Sounds like you work for Jews. You don’t have the balls to express yourself, and feel emasculated. So you pop off like a little pussy boy racist. Sounds like the script of any episode of special victims unit. Very amusing though.

He worked for Italians and they fired him.

ah, the racist card again....

so let me ask....if all of Islam is hiding an agenda behind the guise of rasicm, then why can't zionists be seen as the same?

~S~

ah

ah, the rasict card again....

so let me ask....if all of Islam is hiding an agenda behind the guise of rasicm, then why can't zionists be seen as the same?

~S~
Jews are killing people all over the world?
Just curious.

Forum List

Back