Why does Biden's dog Commander only bite secret service, not family?

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

weird story

It would seem to me that if a dog didn't like.. certain behaviors or whatever, it would attack whomever is nearest. But this dog keeps attacking Secret Service, not bidums..

Did bidum train it to do that? But some say the dog isn't trained at all... which looks to be the case

weird story

It would seem to me that if a dog didn't like.. certain behaviors or whatever, it would attack whomever is nearest. But this dog keeps attacking Secret Service, not bidums..

Did bidum train it to do that? But some say the dog isn't trained at all... which looks to be the case

Probably the thuggish quality of Sleazy Joe's SS.

Maybe the dog smells all the c'caine on them.

Joe talks like old blue collar working class however he treats people like shit. The dog should be removed from the White House or given to someone else. Joe evidently was never taken to the woodshed as a tough lower middle class blue collar macho kid. His danger is that death to others means nothing to him.

If the Bidens took time to bond with their dogs, they would be aggressive to all they sense as a threat. Every dog I had was like that. They were all well-behaved and easy to control but if someone's body language or voice seemed a threat to me watch out.

My Shepard was trained by the Dept. of the Navy as a perimeter guard dog and he was trained to bite if necessary to protect his area... but after being retired for 12 years he would never bite anyone... I have a cleaning service twice a month and he waits by the door for them to get treats and lick them to death... lol

Its the dog owner that determines the dog's behavior.... Biden sucks at running the country... he sucks at being a father... and he sucks at being a dog owner... in the words of Donald Trump today at his rally... Joe is a dumb son of a bitch...

Its the dog owner that determines the dog's behavior.... Biden sucks at running the country... he sucks at being a father... and he sucks at being a dog owner... in the words of Donald Trump today at his rally... Joe is a dumb son of a bitch...

Biden might suck at those things, but have ever seen another president that could nibble on toddlers like Joe?

weird story

This is just unforgivable and totally the fault of the Bidens.

Not as a profession but I've worked with training dogs, many German Shepherds, all my life. I never had a German Shepherd who was even moderately trained bite for no reason. The Secret Service uses German Shepherds in their work on a daily basis. I can't imagine one not knowing how to behave around one.

One of my serious pet peeves. The poor dog gets the blame.

A neighbor came home while I was in front of my house. They opened the back door of their car and their German Shepherd mix bound out of the car and came barking and running toward me. Stood in front of me and barked while the owner SCREAMED AT THE DOG. I never lose my temper but I just laid into the guy, screaming at him. It must have been quite the scene. They gathered up the dog and went inside.

I felt horrible about losing my cool and went over to their house to apologize. I offered to work with "Daisy" for a few weeks and they accepted my apology and offer. I worked with "Daisy" for a few weeks, then the owner and Daisy for a week or so. The owner seemed shocked when Daisy happily would sit, stay, and come with gusto.

Dogs can smell fear.
Very true but I can't imagine Secret Service personnel being afraid of a German Shepherd. They are around their own Shepherds on a daily basis.

On the other hand, the Biden dogs have a reputation for biting and I'd be apprehensive around them too.

Last edited:

weird story

Joe siccs the dog on his security detail at times. That's how he gets his rocks off and nobody can prove it.

My Shepard was trained by the Dept. of the Navy as a perimeter guard dog and he was trained to bite if necessary to protect his area... but after being retired for 12 years he would never bite anyone... I have a cleaning service twice a month and he waits by the door for them to get treats and lick them to death... lol
I was raised by a German Shepherd that received an Honorable Discharge from the Army after World War II. My Ol' Man was a DI at Camp Blanding near Jacksonville and had two German Shepherds, Tom and Jerry. My Mom was having me and Dad was going to get orders overseas in mid-1944. They decided to put Tom and Jerry in the Army.

Tom, the male was lost but Jerry came home to Chicago after the war. I could do anything to Jerry and she just took it in stride. But anyone approached me that she didn't know or like and she made it known to back off. I can remember like it was yesterday when my folks had to have her put down when I was 13.

The Army gave them a "Lion Cut" for easier maintenance. I guess she thought a camera looked like a gun because her ears would go down the second she saw a camera pointed at her.

Jerry%20and%20I%201-X3.jpg

Around 1946.

I was raised by a German Shepherd that received an Honorable Discharge from the Army after World War II. My Ol' Man was a DI at Camp Blanding near Jacksonville and had two German Shepherds, Tom and Jerry. My Mom was having me and Dad was going to get orders overseas in mid-1944. They decided to put Tom and Jerry in the Army.

Tom, the male was lost but Jerry came home to Chicago after the war. I could do anything to Jerry and she just took it in stride. But anyone approached me that she didn't know or like and she made it known to back off. I can remember like it was yesterday when my folks had to have her put down when I was 13.

The Army gave them a "Lion Cut" for easier maintenance. I guess she thought a camera looked like a gun because her ears would go down the second she saw a camera pointed at her.

Jerry%20and%20I%201-X3.jpg

Around 1946.

You were cute when you were little. WTF happened?

Dogs are not going to like rotating shifts of alpha men and women in their owner's home. That's the nature of being a dog, especially an alpha dog. It's not the dog's fault.

Biden is notorious for treating Secret Service agents as personal service workers, who just have to take whatever he and his family decide to do. Joe feels like a skinny dip, but he is in the presence of female Secret Service agents? Tough shit, they get paid to be there. Dog bites agents over and over? Part of the extreme honor of guarding the Cocaine Hunter.

Forum List

Back