Why does “America first” Trump talk about Israel so much ?

Because he is Israel's bitch.

I thought he was Russia’s bitch and Russia hates Israel. So which is it?
He is Russia's bitch too. Think of it as him being married to the first whore and he sneaks out and go get screwed by Stormy.

The interests of Russia and Israel, conflict. Try again.
Some not all....Putin was the first pro Israeli Russian leader so was Ariel Sharon the first pro russian Israeli leader.
They have military agreements.
Russia supplies most of Israel's oil needs.
And so much more....why not and they are both criminals and imperialists.

Just like you!

You’re my bitch. Go fetch.

Issa is an anti-American nut job. He pretends he is a citizen and he just makes up crap to make himself look good. He is a fraud.
Prove I'm not a citizen and I also hate America:). Fraud is what the orange and his minions like you are.

You claim a bunch of bullshit, we catch you in lies and then you wonder why we question you? Had I voted and supported everything Trump has said and done you may have a point but I didn’t so all you are doing is deflecting from your truth, a non-citizen that hates America. Thanks for playing.
Prove I'm a non citizen.

Prove that you are.

Why do you hate Israel, God, and America?

Which God do you follow?
The Christ I know of, doesn't support war, greed, genocide, like the Synagogue of Satan who says Christ is boiling in Hell or Gehenna in excrement.

These are the things Evangelicals & the Synagogue of Satan can't get enough of, because you're traitors of Christ & Catholicism,
and even are following the Devil apparently.
That just might be the most ignorant post I have ever seen in this forum and by God that says a lot

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

Yet, you can't refute it.
Refute insanity? You know Jesus was a Jew right?

This is a matter of semantics.

To call them the same as ancient Hebrews is absurd.

To even call them Jews considering they reject Christ is absurd.

They are the Synagogue of Satan.

They have hijacked the terms Jew & Israel.

Ps
In Poland my people correctly call them Zyd or Zydzi / Zydow.
Basically we call them properly Yiddish peoples.

The confusion is in Western Europe where lanaguages tend to misidentify them as Jews.

There is no proof they are Jews.
My God. Let me try and educate you... Jews cant be devil worshipers. They don't believe in the devil. By the way Jesus was considered as a rabbi

Which God do you follow?
The Christ I know of, doesn't support war, greed, genocide, like the Synagogue of Satan who says Christ is boiling in Hell or Gehenna in excrement.

These are the things Evangelicals & the Synagogue of Satan can't get enough of, because you're traitors of Christ & Catholicism,
and even are following the Devil apparently.
That just might be the most ignorant post I have ever seen in this forum and by God that says a lot

Yet, you can't refute it.
Refute insanity? You know Jesus was a Jew right?

This is a matter of semantics.

To call them the same as ancient Hebrews is absurd.

To even call them Jews considering they reject Christ is absurd.

They are the Synagogue of Satan.

They have hijacked the terms Jew & Israel.

Ps
In Poland my people correctly call them Zyd or Zydzi / Zydow.
Basically we call them properly Yiddish peoples.

The confusion is in Western Europe where lanaguages tend to misidentify them as Jews.

There is no proof they are Jews.
My God. Let me try and educate you... Jews cant be devil worshipers. They don't believe in the devil. By the way Jesus was considered as a rabbi

If Jesus continues & fulfills the line of God from Abraham,
and is a
"Jew" or even the "King of the Jews"
then obviously those who reject him & even killed him aren't really Jews.

Especially considering they speak Yiddish a German based language first, almost always for a thousand years, before tricking dumb Evangelical bozos into thinking they were Hebrews.

As I said, then it becomes a matter of Semantics.

We as Poles properly call them Zydzi or Yiddish peoples.

It's you wacko ignorant Western Europeans who think they have something to do with Jews, I don't know where you Western Europeans get your dumb ideas from, but you sure aren't very bright.

Ahh just another day watching cuckservative boomers kiss Israel's ass. Israel is no ally they are a terrorist nation committing genocide who have committed war crimes and attack the US many times. NEITHER party is loyal to America or Americans.

Issa is an anti-American nut job. He pretends he is a citizen and he just makes up crap to make himself look good. He is a fraud.
Prove I'm not a citizen and I also hate America:). Fraud is what the orange and his minions like you are.

You claim a bunch of bullshit, we catch you in lies and then you wonder why we question you? Had I voted and supported everything Trump has said and done you may have a point but I didn’t so all you are doing is deflecting from your truth, a non-citizen that hates America. Thanks for playing.
Prove I'm a non citizen.

Why? It’s obvious to me. You’re also a cowardly asshole. Come to Boston. I ll Give you my address.

But the article stated that due to investments Bibi may be more favorable to Kushner and not the other way around. I dont Disagree with you but maybe another article is needed?
I don't need another article to understand the implications.

That Israel would owe us favors? I dont follow. I actually agree with your concept but I dont see how Kushner poses any sort off threat. That article criticized Bibi. Did you read it?
The article was merely to highlight the relationship between Kushner and Netanyahu. Because you asked.
The relationship is the issue, not who the author believes to have the upper hand. I'm not interested in his opinion.

What? The article stated that Bibi could be compromised? Your statement is illogical. I ll Say this if this is a true hot point I would concede it just for optics. So you convinced me. Now you answer me. Why do you hate me for something I cannot control. Be a man and answer me.
I don't hate you. I don't even know you. :itsok:

Bullshit. You hate all Jews. You don’t even know them. Emojis are for children.

Does Don not realize Israel is another country ?

Oh wait! Israel is used for the gop proxy war vs Muslims . And bonus , Israel is used as this convoluted defense to their racism. “We aren’t racist ! They are racist for not sucking up to the Israeli government “.
Democrats hate Jews.

democrats hate life, and free people.

Is that why 1/2 of Democrat funding comes from the Synagogue of Satan?

Worship me before I come to Pawling and make you Jewish.

Prove I'm a non citizen.

Why? It’s obvious to me. You’re also a cowardly asshole. Come to Boston. I ll Give you my address.

Show him you're a black belt in JewJitsu.

f0b.png

MaEedZx.jpg

Prove I'm a non citizen.

f0b.png

MaEedZx.jpg

How about just the old fashioned spin kick to the head?

Prove I'm a non citizen.

f0b.png

MaEedZx.jpg

How about just the old fashioned spin kick to the head?
giphy.gif

He is Russia's bitch too. Think of it as him being married to the first whore and he sneaks out and go get screwed by Stormy.

Some not all....Putin was the first pro Israeli Russian leader so was Ariel Sharon the first pro russian Israeli leader.

Just like you!
Prove I am.

Prove I'm a non citizen.

Prove that you are.
You are the one who claimed I'm a non citizen. You bring a proot...if not shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

Prove I'm a non citizen.

Why would I go to your house ? Lol

Prove I'm a non citizen.

Prove that you are.
You do one who claimed I'm a non citizen. You bring a prove...if not shut the fuck up.

Prove it! Or shut the fuck up!

Just like you!
Prove I am.

The proof is in your post knucklehead. Grow up!

Prove I'm a non citizen.

Prove that you are.
You do one who claimed I'm a non citizen. You bring a prove...if not shut the fuck up.

Lol you accused me of something you bring a proof. You dont have one shut the fuck up just like trump and his birther crap.

You say you didnt ote for trump bit you are as racist as him.

Prove I'm a non citizen.

Prove that you are.

Lol you accused me of something you bring a proof. You dont have one shut the fuck up just like trump and his birther crap.

Lol! You are the biggest racist and bigot on this board Skippy. I knew you couldn’t prove you were a citizen. Lol! Get a life moron.

Prove I'm a non citizen.

Why would I go to your house ? Lol

You wouldn’t, you are a little chicken shit!

Prove I'm a non citizen.

Prove that you are.

Lol! You are the biggest racist and bigot on this board Skippy. I knew you couldn’t prove you were a citizen. Lol! Get a life moron.
Wrong and wrong. You following trumps trail lol....goong around accusing minorities for being anti American and not being a citizen.

Forum List

Back