Why does “America first” Trump talk about Israel so much ?

Prove I'm not a citizen and I also hate America:). Fraud is what the orange and his minions like you are.

You claim a bunch of bullshit, we catch you in lies and then you wonder why we question you? Had I voted and supported everything Trump has said and done you may have a point but I didn’t so all you are doing is deflecting from your truth, a non-citizen that hates America. Thanks for playing.
Prove I'm a non citizen.

Why? It’s obvious to me. You’re also a cowardly asshole. Come to Boston. I ll Give you my address.
Why would I go to your house ? Lol

You wouldn’t, you are a little chicken shit!
Why do I have go to his or your house dumb ass?

Issa is an anti-American nut job. He pretends he is a citizen and he just makes up crap to make himself look good. He is a fraud.
Prove I'm not a citizen and I also hate America:). Fraud is what the orange and his minions like you are.

You claim a bunch of bullshit, we catch you in lies and then you wonder why we question you? Had I voted and supported everything Trump has said and done you may have a point but I didn’t so all you are doing is deflecting from your truth, a non-citizen that hates America. Thanks for playing.
Prove I'm a non citizen.

Prove that you are.
You do one who claimed I'm a non citizen. You bring a prove...if not shut the fuck up.

Easy tough guy. Why do you care what some random dude on the Internet thinks? Insecure?

Issa is an anti-American nut job. He pretends he is a citizen and he just makes up crap to make himself look good. He is a fraud.

Prove I'm a non citizen.

Why? It’s obvious to me. You’re also a cowardly asshole. Come to Boston. I ll Give you my address.

To show me your KSA passport since you’re not a citizen.

Does Don not realize Israel is another country ?

Oh wait! Israel is used for the gop proxy war vs Muslims . And bonus , Israel is used as this convoluted defense to their racism. “We aren’t racist ! They are racist for not sucking up to the Israeli government “.
Democrats hate Jews.

Really ? Cause most Jews are democrats . While Republicans torch March down the street chanting “Jews will not replace us “.

Only traitorous fake Jews are Democrats. Still Democrats. My parents voted Blue for 40 years until the party betrayed them. Will be voting red in 2020.

So 71% of them are traitorous fake Jews, according to you.

FT_16.11.09_Relig_ExitPoll_ReligRace.png

If they still vote Democrat in 2020. Absolutely. Show me the same graph post the 2020 election now that my people have seen how the Democrats are treating them by electing Muslim extremists into Congress.
Most Jews here in California are pro DNC and anti trump...DNC boss Schumer is a Jew. The KKK are right wingers and trumps loves them.

Prove I'm a non citizen.

You wouldn’t, you are a little chicken shit!

Bingo! Chicken little

Prove that you are.
You do one who claimed I'm a non citizen. You bring a prove...if not shut the fuck up.

Prove it! Or shut the fuck up!
Lol you accused me of something you bring a proof. You dont have one shut the fuck up just like trump and his birther crap.

You say you didnt ote for trump bit you are as racist as him.

Lol! You are the biggest racist and bigot on this board Skippy. I knew you couldn’t prove you were a citizen. Lol! Get a life moron.
Wrong and wrong. You following trumps trail lol....goong around accusing minorities for being anti American and not being a citizen.

I have no clue if you are minority, you claim a lot of BS here. I think you are a paid DNC poster. I have no respect for paid trolls.

Democrats hate Jews.

Really ? Cause most Jews are democrats . While Republicans torch March down the street chanting “Jews will not replace us “.

Only traitorous fake Jews are Democrats. Still Democrats. My parents voted Blue for 40 years until the party betrayed them. Will be voting red in 2020.

If they still vote Democrat in 2020. Absolutely. Show me the same graph post the 2020 election now that my people have seen how the Democrats are treating them by electing Muslim extremists into Congress.
Most Jews here in California are pro DNC and anti trump...DNC boss Schumer is a Jew. The KKK are right wingers and trumps loves them.

Schumer is as Jewish as you. Ben Shapiro is in Cali how does he vote? Are you nervous about ICE deporting you back to the KSA?

Lol you accused me of something you bring a proof. You dont have one shut the fuck up just like trump and his birther crap.

Lol! You are the biggest racist and bigot on this board Skippy. I knew you couldn’t prove you were a citizen. Lol! Get a life moron.
Wrong and wrong. You following trumps trail lol....goong around accusing minorities for being anti American and not being a citizen.

I have no clue if you are minority, you claim a lot of BS here. I think you are a paid DNC poster. I have no respect for paid trolls.
I'm not pro DNC either. Prove your claim or shut up.

Democrats hate Jews.

No he doesn't.
Trump was a Democrat that only became a Republican because he ran for president.
He was sick and tired of what politicians were doing to the country.

Schumer is as Jewish as you. Ben Shapiro is in Cali how does he vote? Are you nervous about ICE deporting you back to the KSA?
Saudis are too rich to live in the US.....most Jews vote DNC you got a different opinion proves it.

Democrats hate Jews.

You have proof that most Jews in California are pro DNC?

Saudis are too rich to live in the US.....most Jews vote DNC you got a different opinion proves it.

Yes they did at least. My parents did for 40 years until they didn’t. Let’s see what happens in 2020 now that the Dems have gone straight antisemite.

It seems that anti-Semite neo Nazis have become ultra sensitive to the President's confidence in the only ally of the U.S. in the Mid East. Is that a bad thing? Proof that most lefties have become tools of foreign propaganda agents.

He probably does. My own people love to kill ourselves. Terrible.

I'm not pro DNC either. Prove your claim or shut up.

I’m not the one claiming to be a Muslim from Morocco that is living California. I just don’t believe you. I don’t need prove I don’t believe you. I don’t take you at your word since you have lied so many times. You I believe are a DNC troll.

He probably does. My own people love to kill ourselves. Terrible.

Looks like he ran away. He is constantly playing silly childish games. He hates to be called out.

No proof for the obiovus dumb ass. Prove me wrong me wrong if you dare...seize the opportunity go on.

Yes they did at least. My parents did for 40 years until they didn’t. Let’s see what happens in 2020 now that the Dems have gone straight antisemite.
Go March with trumps friends who chant " Jews wont replace us". Can you talk to us about who the Jews have been voting for overwhelmingly and why ?

No proof for the obiovus dumb ass. Prove me wrong me wrong if you dare...seize the opportunity go on.

Dumbass is one word.
Americans would know that. You’re a foreigner. Here is the proof.

It seems that anti-Semite neo Nazis have become ultra sensitive to the President's confidence in the only ally of the U.S. in the Mid East. Is that a bad thing? Proof that most lefties have become tools of foreign propaganda agents.
If Israel is the only US ally in the middle east why did the orange visit Saudi Arabia first and danced with them ?

Forum List

Back