Why does “America first” Trump talk about Israel so much ?

Does Don not realize Israel is another country ?

Oh wait! Israel is used for the gop proxy war vs Muslims . And bonus , Israel is used as this convoluted defense to their racism. “We aren’t racist ! They are racist for not sucking up to the Israeli government “.
Jared Kushner
Strange, an agent of a foreign country (Israel) has infiltrated the White House and no one seems to care.
Jared Kushner was denied a security clearance by our intelligence community. One man overrode it.
Jared Kushner was caught holding secret meetings with the Saudis.

Oh wait! Israel is used for the gop proxy war vs Muslims . And bonus , Israel is used as this convoluted defense to their racism. “We aren’t racist ! They are racist for not sucking up to the Israeli government “.
Jared Kushner
Strange, an agent of a foreign country (Israel) has infiltrated the White House and no one seems to care.
Jared Kushner was denied a security clearance by our intelligence community. One man overrode it.

Like the President? That man?
That be the one.

So the Commander in Chief? LOL

That is his right.

Jared Kushner

That be the one.

That is his right.
Not saying it isn't. I just find it interesting that the intelligence community thought it not a good idea to let a family friend of Netanyahu have the necessary security clearance.

That be the one.

That is his right.
Not saying it isn't. I just find it interesting that the intelligence community thought it not a good idea to let a family friend of Netanyahu have the necessary security clearance.

The biased intelligence community? Like Strzok and Page?

That be the one.

That is his right.

You think the intelligence community is biased against Kushner?

You honestly don't see any concern with letting a close family friend of Netanyahu have access to the highest level of our government, inside the White House?

That be the one.

That is his right.

You honestly don't see any concern with letting a close family friend of Netanyahu have access to the highest level of our government, inside the White House?

I do think they are biased and show a link where they are close family friends?

That be the one.

That is his right.

Has Israel ever posed a threat to the US?

That be the one.

That is his right.

Trump son-in-law’s ties to Israel raise questions of bias

That be the one.

That is his right.

USS Liberty

That is his right.

USS Liberty

Even worse than the attack on the USS Liberty, is the illegal foreign lobbying and election collusion by Israel.
Then there is the fact we get blamed for all the crimes Israel commits, to then other people hate and attack us.

USS Liberty

Even worse than the attack on the USS Liberty, is the illegal foreign lobbying and election collusion by Israel.
Then there is the fact we get blamed for all the crimes Israel commits, to then other people hate and attack us.
I agree, but I suspect the Defiler would not see those as threats so I went with the obvious. As it is, he can't see the threat that Kushner poses and he is in the fucking Oval Office.

That be the one.

That is his right.
I don't think they thought Kushner should have a security clearance, White House staff overrode their opinion.

That is his right.

Trump son-in-law’s ties to Israel raise questions of bias

Looks like the advantage for the US? Did I misread?

USS Liberty

Accidental fire. Rigby, your Jew hate amuses me.

That be the one.

That is his right.
I don't think they thought Kushner should have a security clearance, White House staff overrode what they thought.
Correct. They denied Kushner the clearance and Trump overrode the decision.

USS Liberty

I agree, but I suspect the Defiler would not see those as threats so I went with the obvious. As it is, he can't see the threat that Kushner poses and he is in the fucking Oval Office.

Threat? I see it as an advantage to the US? You think Israel an enemy?

/—-/ You Jew haters are all the same.

USS Liberty

Any foreign country having direct access to the Oval Office poses a threat.

USS Liberty

Any foreign country having direct access to the Oval Office poses a threat.

But the article stated that due to investments Bibi may be more favorable to Kushner and not the other way around. I dont Disagree with you but maybe another article is needed?

Forum List

Back