Why does America continue to love Trump (despite his flaws)?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Well, for one thing, the word Flaws is quite subjective these days, and I guess always has been.

His mean tweets, so called are an example

How is it "mean" to speak the godawful TRUTH? It is mean only because people do not always WANT to face truth, much less actually accept it, much less LIVE BY IT

Well, we are all going to.. do what? What do all people do, regardless of socio-economic status, regardless of religion.. regardless of just about anything.. DO?

They all DIE.

And then they will meet the TRUTH

and if you have not accepted the truth as defined by God, well, you are in BIG trouble. If you have lied to yourself.. lied to others all your life.. well, there are no liars in heaven so --------

Anyhow, I'm sure Trump is like everyone else.. he has said things that were not FULLY true.

But that is the point I'm trying to make.. that he is like us in all things, even sin. That said, it is a lie to say or imply as cnn and co. have that he has a much bigger problem stretching the truth than anyone else in America. And that is exactly what those lying *&^%$ did.. essentially implied that Trump invented lying

So Trump has all the weaknesses we all have.. PLUS a lot of strengths many of us do not. I never had his ambition, for example, except that maybe I did/do.. but just not in the same arena.. (the economic one )

He certainly did great things for this country. The left are focused, however, on his allegedly "mean" (translation: truth telling) tweets

How progressive is that? They can't even progress from: Trump did bad things in his past to.. Trump is doing good things in the present and we should put those important things above.. dumbass petty stuff..

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Last edited:
They love him just like Christians love Baby Jesus with all of his flaws .

Has it now been shown that The Donald and The Baby are directly related through their Jewish blood lines ?

Trump is the only person talking up America and Americans first.... almost no one else is... look at both parties racing to send our money to Ukraine by the billions with no paper trail nor plans to pay us back or guarantee that Ukraine will even win in the end... its absurd... its stupid... and its putting Ukraine first not the USA....
Biden places a dozen nations interests above ours... and we are 34 trillion in debt because of it.... and stuck in a recession just like Joe's old boss had us in for 8 years....

Well, for one thing, the word Flaws is quite subjective these days, and I guess always has been.

His mean tweets, so called are an example

How is it "mean" to speak the godawful TRUTH? It is mean only because people do not always WANT to face truth, much less actually accept it, much less LIVE BY IT

Well, we are all going to.. do what? What do all people do, regardless of socio-economic status, regardless of religion.. regardless of just about anything.. They all DIE.

And then they will meet the TRUTH

and if you have not accepted the truth as defined by God, well, you are in BIG trouble. If you have lied to yourself.. lied to others all your life.. well, there are no liars in heaven so --------

Anyhow, I'm sure Trump is like everyone else.. he has said things that were not FULLY true.

But that is the point I'm trying to make.. that he is like us in all things, even sin. That said, it is a lie to say or imply as cnn and co. have that he has a much bigger problem stretching the truth than anyone else in America. And that is exactly what those lying *&^%$ did.. essentially implied that Trump invented lying

So Trump has all the weaknesses we all have.. PLUS a lot of strengths many of us do not. I never had his ambition, for example, except that maybe I did/do.. but just not in the same arena.. (the economic one )

He certainly did great things for this country. The left are focused, however, on his allegedly "mean" (translation: truth telling) tweets

How progressive is that? They can't even progress from: Trump did bad things in his past to.. Trump is doing good things in the present and we should put those important things above.. dumbass petty stuff..

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Even a few millions Americans supporting Trump will appear to be a huge amount of support, while in fact Trump's support actually appears to have declined to even a minority of his own political party.

It's still yet to be determined on account of Trump being cautious about asking for the majority's support.

He's never actually had a majority and currently he's likely at his lowesst point ever since the 2020 election he lost.

They love him just like Christians love Baby Jesus with all of his flaws .

Has it now been shown that The Donald and The Baby are directly related through their Jewish blood lines ?

I love Trump more along the lines of the returning Jesus of the Book of Revelations, as a warrior riding a white horse and carrying a sword. So it was with Trump, the Warrior.

Just as the Jesus returning at the end of times to destroy the wicked, Trump was the great destroyer of everything leftist. But they were too powerful for him the first time, so perhaps he should return and finish them for good.

Even a few millions Americans supporting Trump will appear to be a huge amount of support, while in fact Trump's support actually appears to have declined to even a minority of his own political party.

It's still yet to be determined on account of Trump being cautious about asking for the majority's support.

He's never actually had a majority and currently he's likely at his lowesst point ever since the 2020 election he lost.

You have no clue.

"Ex-President Donald Trump would defeat Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis by a wide margin in a hypothetical 2024 Republican presidential primary, according to a new poll.

Trump received 55% of Republican registered voters’ support, while DeSantis, his potential rival for the White House nomination, received just 25%, the Emerson College poll found."

Trump would beat DeSantis in 2024, as Biden approval rate remains underwater, new poll finds

• Banned
Trump is the only person talking up America and Americans first.... almost no one else is... look at both parties racing to send our money to Ukraine by the billions with no paper trail nor plans to pay us back or guarantee that Ukraine will even win in the end... its absurd... its stupid... and its putting Ukraine first not the USA....
Biden places a dozen nations interests above ours... and we are 34 trillion in debt because of it.... and stuck in a recession just like Joe's old boss had us in for 8 years....
well said

It's always other countries who come first.. the countries to the south of us.. the countries overseas.

NYC didn't want to do a damn thing, to speak of, for the LEGAL CITIZEN homeless but they went all out to house the ILLEGALS in hotels. I haven't kept up on that story but I know thye did that much. Hospitals are likely losing huge sums of money taking care of illegals who cannot afford to pay.......etc...

1. Jesus doesn't have any flaws. He's sinless.

2. Trump may have flaws, but he still gets things done and having flaws just makes him human.
Where does the left get off criticizing Trump for... being human.. having flaws?

These are people who believe in ripping a child to pieces and throwing him or her in a trash can.

I think it is their brazeness that makes people.. I dunno.. move aside (shall we say) and just let them have their way.. Are we afraid of those losers? I hope not. We have the truth and God on our side.

Yeh, they are brazen

But when one of us is brazen (Trump)... it's OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

pearl clutching time!

:rolleyes:

Hypocrite doesn't begin to say it

Nobody actually has an accurate evaluation on Trump's popularity. There is easily as much negative against Trump now as there is positive.

But I can at least accept your evaluation as one side's opinion.

I think that DeSantis and the R party excluding magas are factors that need to be considered. However, I'm a Canadian with no dog in the fight.

I'm mostly interested in the manner in which Trump will be taken down, if indeed he is taken down. I think it depends a lot on DeSantis' fortunes.

well said

It's always other countries who come first.. the countries to the south of us.. the countries overseas.

NYC didn't want to do a damn thing, to speak of, for the LEGAL CITIZEN homeless but they went all out to house the ILLEGALS in hotels. I haven't kept up on that story but I know thye did that much. Hospitals are likely losing huge sums of money taking care of illegals who cannot afford to pay.......etc...
I heard several democrat's just this morning offer their fix for this crisis by propping up the economies of south of the border nations but when asked about the southern states like Texas and AZ and the cost to them they said nothing...

We deserve elected officials that work for us... every other nation has them....

Nobody actually has an accurate evaluation on Trump's popularity. There is easily as much negative against Trump now as there is positive.

I think that DeSantis and the R party excluding magas are factors that need to be considered. However, I'm a Canadian with no dog in the fight.

I'm mostly interested in the manner in which Trump will be taken down, if indeed he is taken down. I think it depends a lot on DeSantis' fortunes.

It'll be more interesting in seeing the manner the left will defile DeSantis, as the election grows closer. Even if he's squeaky-clean, he will no doubt have his "Trump/Russia dossier" moment. Will he withstand the slings and arrows from the left, like Trump did?

I heard several democrat's just this morning offer their fix for this crisis by propping up the economies of south of the border nations but when asked about the southern states like Texas and AZ and the cost to them they said nothing...

We deserve elected officials that work for us... every other nation has them....
yeh.. it's amazing how radically things have changed ever since that faker got put into the WH in violation of the Constitution. It is the states who are supposed to make election laws and rules, NOT tech giants, governors...

It'll be more interesting in seeing the manner the left will defile DeSantis, as the election grows closer. Even if he's squeaky-clean, he will no doubt have his "Trump/Russia dossier" moment. Will he withstand the slings and arrows from the left, like Trump did?
Who knows?

That's kind of why we maybe should stand behind Trump for 24. I know DeSantis is pretty bold like Trump is, but we know that Trump has experience being president. And boy, do we need someone like him... not only his experience but his .. audacity? or whatever you call it. I think of that obummer line.. "the audacity of hope"

we have the audacity to hope liberals never get the WH again.

yet how is that going to happen with the scotus rejecting election fraud cases?

I thought they were such a good group (save Kagan, sotomeyer..). What the hell's wrong w/ them?

Hilarious…
Trump voters want MAGA and every other nation wants America’s money.

Very disturbing.

You LOVE trump.......wowzer.
The fifth installment of Elon Musk's "Twitter Files" Monday revealed that staffers believed that tweets written by former President Trump around the events of Jan. 6 had not actually violated its policies despite the company saying so at the time.

"For years, Twitter had resisted calls both internal and external to ban Trump on the grounds that blocking a world leader from the platform or removing their controversial tweets would hide important information that people should be able to see and debate," Bari Weiss of The Free Press wrote towards the beginning of her thread on Monday. "But after January 6, as @mtaibbi and @shellenbergermd have documented, pressure grew, both inside and outside of Twitter, to ban Trump."

Weiss cited "dissenters" within Twitter that did not want to ban Trump, including one who wrote, "Maybe because I am from China. I deeply understand how censorship can destroy the public conversation."

"But voices like that one appear to have been a distinct minority within the company. Across Slack channels, many Twitter employees were upset that Trump hadn’t been banned earlier," Weiss wrote. "After January 6, Twitter employees organized to demand their employer ban Trump. ‘There is a lot of employee advocacy happening,’ said one Twitter employee."

Forum List

Back