Why does America continue to love Trump (despite his flaws)?

Whether he is a con man or not vis a vis his presidency or run for 24 is irrelevant

The fact is, he knows what America is supposed to be, knows what America needs/wants and WORKS for that. Meanwhile, the puppet in the WH is destroying everything

and you're too damn much a hack to realize it or care
Biden, don't tell me I love biden.
trump is trump first, he has conned you into believing he is america first.
the con Don even refers to himself in 3rd person.

NEVER support the Con Man Don.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Biden, don't tell me I love biden.
trump is trump first, he has conned you into believing he is america first.
If his being Trump First works for our country, why do you care?

and also, there is this little factoid:

You aren't God. You do not know what a person's motives are. You cannot see into a person's soul.

Liberals are so dumb

You aren't God. You do not know what a person's motives are. You cannot see into a person's soul.

Liberals are so dumb
He's not even an American, most likely a foreign agents spreading discord and all of them need to meet the tree.

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at all>". djt

Pretty Much Sums up the POS.

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at all>". djt

Pretty Much Sums up the POS.

oh, poor thing.. You wanted so badly for Trump to take the blame, but he knew it wasn't all or maybe any of his fault there was a lag in testing..

Now all you have is your mindless, hate-filled accusations to hurl at him since he won't validate your sorry Hate Trump BS

wahhhhhhhhhhh

Liberals are so dumb
So MANY ^^^^^ Lies above.

I care because trump is a lying, POS con man.

There is NO god, god is a fairy tale and the bible is a story, a FAKE story.

True, I'm NOT god, because there is NO god.

How gullible can you be?

God Believers are so dumb, but even though you probably don't honestly pray, you pretend to be a FAKE believer, cuz that's what tard's do.

So MANY ^^^^^ Lies above.

I care because trump is a lying, POS con man.

There is NO god, god is a fairy tale and the bible is a story, a FAKE story.

True, I'm NOT god, because there is NO god.

How gullible can you be?

God Believers are so dumb, but even though you probably don't honestly pray, you pretend to be a FAKE believer, cuz that's what tard's do.
clueless

I just figured out why some people are so anti-Trump

because they don't believe in God (or claim to not believe --so they don't have to change their sinful lives, yeh, probably that one)

and Trump has a lot of qualities God has (not to their way of thinking, I know.. because they don't read the Bible or pray.. don't know God from Richard Simmons but in any case, they sense it just the same.. that he has qualities God has)

qualities like:

PRO life, for one

Pro country, for another. I mean, how can you believe in what potato is doing to this country? But they keep defending that one-foot-in-the grave dude anyhow

qualities like INTELLIGENCE

LOGIC

wanting people to adhere to the LAW -- or if they don't like some law, they can... OMG OMG .. work to change it. What a concept!!

I just figured out why some people are so anti-Trump

because they don't believe in God (or claim to not believe --so they don't have to change their sinful lives, probably that one)

Trump has a lot of qualities God has (not to them because they don't read the Bible or pray.. but in any case, they sense it just the same.. that he has qualities God has)

qualities like:

PRO life, for one

Pro country, for another. I mean, how can you believe in what potato is doing to this country? But they keep defending that one-foot-in-the grave dude anyhow

They also hate the truth. Jesus spoke it and Trump speaks it. They also hate his supporters because we believe it as well.

They also hate the truth. Jesus spoke it and Trump speaks it. They also hate his supporters because we believe it as well.
exactly. I knew I was forgetting something. I think this love of truth Trump has was what caused people to .. for one, come to his rallies. We remember how pathetic potato's rallies were... ha ha... LOL.. if you can call them that.. It was more like a tupperware party or something.. only no one was really buying anything he had to say.. LOL

Forum List

Back