Why do you think this country needs more invested in the Military.

Untrue. Even if it were true you ignore the fact we must prepare ahead of time for threats that emerge in the future. Great plans and equipment in the pipeline cannot do the job.
Some wacked out Gun bubba , thinks he has even a clue about this. He doesn't, WE in no way need the type of force this country has , if we just quit what we shouldn't be doing in the first place, policing the world and getting our young killed for a corporations bottom line. We need as little as half what we have now. Military gets a hell of a lot cheaper when almost all of it is spent on defense and not for attacking other country's for the sake of some fat guys pocket book. sitting at a desk getting fatter every day.

Like I said: Delusional. Or maybe just another America hater and enemy sympathizer. Probably has a degree in Modern Advanced Basket Weaving and thinks that makes him an expert in foreign relations.

Untrue. Even if it were true you ignore the fact we must prepare ahead of time for threats that emerge in the future. Great plans and equipment in the pipeline cannot do the job.
Some wacked out Gun bubba , thinks he has even a clue about this. He doesn't, WE in no way need the type of force this country has , if we just quit what we shouldn't be doing in the first place, policing the world and getting our young killed for a corporations bottom line. We need as little as half what we have now. Military gets a hell of a lot cheaper when almost all of it is spent on defense and not for attacking other country's for the sake of some fat guys pocket book. sitting at a desk getting fatter every day.

Like I said: Delusional. Or maybe just another America hater and enemy sympathizer. Probably has a degree in Modern Advanced Basket Weaving and thinks that makes him an expert in foreign relations.
So all this clown has, after me roasting him, is a full load of stupid. You can't insult me I'm insult proof.Tell me just for interest ,why would I care what the enemy of my country thinks about me.

Very true

But there is no threat of any nation invading the U.S.
We currently have forces and equipment well above any current or potential threat
We also have alliances capable of meeting any threat

"But there is no threat of any nation invading the U.S."

You have absolutely no idea if that claim is true or not and repeating it over and over doesn't make it true. Beside the point in any case. Invasion is far from being the only threat our Nation faces and must be prepared to counter.9/11 was not an invasion. Pearl Harbor was not an invasion. Foreign terrorists remain a threat. WMDs are a massive threat that could kill or maim every person in the continental United States within minutes of being deployed no invasion required. By the time an actual invasion became a real threat there would be nothing and nobody left to oppose it.

We also have alliances capable of meeting any threat.

Why would an ally help oppose a threat if we would not do the same for them? Are you aware that helping an ally might not involve any threat of the US being invaded? You can't have it both ways.
He happens to be 100% right there is no one out there that can come close to dealing with just this country and if you include our allies , the whole rest of the world couldn't defeat us. Sure someone could try to attack us. We would destroy their air force and navy in the first week. If they used it.
Someone attacks us with nuclear weapons and the world goes back to the dark ages but then the right would do the same if we let them.
Your comment is ridiculous , You have no clue. Just your bang bang blind attitude,

I at least have considerable military and some combat experience. Why exactly should anyone believe you know everything there is to know about our and every other military in the world?

So all this clown has, after me roasting him, is a full load of stupid. You can't insult me I'm insult proof.Tell me just for interest ,why would I care what the enemy of my country thinks about me.

Which country would that be?

By the way there are multiple reasons to print money some of them great reasons. I don't think you understand that.

Really. Well, then, educate me, please, on the concept of printing money. I like to learn.

Last edited:
By the way there are multiple reasons to print money some of them great reasons. I don't think you understand that.

Really. Well, then, educate me, please, on the concept of printing money. I like to learn.
Why am I not surprised, you print money to increase it's supply, and then supply and demand dictates that interest will go down, which does multiple things,Lower interest rates stimulate business, they can borrow at a cheaper rate. it lowers the value of our currency. which then increases our ability to compete in a world market with out product, because they are cheaper in other parts of the world. It does the opposite for imports, it raises the price of imports. Printing money puts a stress on dollar as far as inflation is concerned but that can be watched closely as it was all during the Obama administration and obviously it wasn't a problem but unwatched it can be.
By the way government printing money is not quite generally printing money , it lowers the requirement that banks have to hold to borrow money. Which of course really means nothing when it is 3% generally and lowering it to 2% hardly secures the borrowed money anyway.
Obama wrote laws to stimulate business but with out demand business just held onto their gains (showing how stupid supply side economics is) So there is very little effect on the economy when the increased supply of money is held under the mattress.
It does many more things, some bad some good.

Very true

We currently have forces and equipment well above any current or potential threat

You have absolutely no idea if that claim is true or not and repeating it over and over doesn't make it true. Beside the point in any case. Invasion is far from being the only threat our Nation faces and must be prepared to counter.9/11 was not an invasion. Pearl Harbor was not an invasion. Foreign terrorists remain a threat. WMDs are a massive threat that could kill or maim every person in the continental United States within minutes of being deployed no invasion required. By the time an actual invasion became a real threat there would be nothing and nobody left to oppose it.

Why would an ally help oppose a threat if we would not do the same for them? Are you aware that helping an ally might not involve any threat of the US being invaded? You can't have it both ways.
He happens to be 100% right there is no one out there that can come close to dealing with just this country and if you include our allies , the whole rest of the world couldn't defeat us. Sure someone could try to attack us. We would destroy their air force and navy in the first week. If they used it.
Someone attacks us with nuclear weapons and the world goes back to the dark ages but then the right would do the same if we let them.
Your comment is ridiculous , You have no clue. Just your bang bang blind attitude,

I at least have considerable military and some combat experience. Why exactly should anyone believe you know everything there is to know about our and every other military in the world?
Lets put it this way, if you have been in combat , and since we haven't had a war that was needed since WW II . you where put out there as gun fodder for some corporate interest or other acts of stupidity . So There are very few of the people in the military that don't believe what they are being told but many of them do find out and have mental breakdowns when they realize that the things they had to do to stay alive weren't justifiable and there reason for doing it was a lie. If they find out that they were used this way by their country, how do you think they will react.
So your answer is simple, people ether believe what I say because they understand the reality of what I think and say or they believe a gun bubba who's out there wanting to increase our military strength and use our young as gun fodder for some corporate interest.

Very true

It absolutely is true
No country has the military or Naval capability to invade us. Period

An attack is not an invasion. We are more than capable of withstanding an attack
Terrorism is a threat.....always will be
It is cheap and difficult to prevent
But $600 billion a year invested in the most powerful military in the history of mankind will not stop some guy with a pressure cooker bomb or rented truck

"An attack is not an invasion."

Which is exactly what I said. What part do you not understand? You are the one trying to claim that we are too strong for anyone to invade and that is strong enough. While I point out that invasion is but one of the things it is necessary to defend against. And that we must have allies who know we will help them if they are attacked. Attacks happen much quicker and can well be more deadly than an invasion. Actually invasions are in fact a type of attack.
No matter how many hundreds of billions we spend, it will not stop a determined terrorist

That is our threat right now.

Our military could be de scoped and redirected to the new threat

Why am I not surprised, you print money to increase it's supply, and then supply and demand dictates that interest will go down, which does multiple things,Lower interest rates stimulate business, they can borrow at a cheaper rate. it lowers the value of our currency. which then increases our ability to compete in a world market with out product, because they are cheaper in other parts of the world. It does the opposite for imports, it raises the price of imports. Printing money puts a stress on dollar as far as inflation is concerned but that can be watched closely as it was all during the Obama administration and obviously it wasn't a problem but unwatched it can be.
By the way government printing money is not quite generally printing money , it lowers the requirement that banks have to hold to borrow money. Which of course really means nothing when it is 3% generally and lowering it to 2% hardly secures the borrowed money anyway.
Obama wrote laws to stimulate business but with out demand business just held onto their gains (showing how stupid supply side economics is) So there is very little effect on the economy when the increased supply of money is held under the mattress.

Your understanding of the Keynesian model on which our economic system is based is about as deep as a mud puddle, in my view. Respectfully.

Your understanding of the Keynesian model on which our economic system is based is about as deep as a mud puddle, in my view. Respectfully.
Other then the fact that we don't use Keynesian Economics. We are under a supply side economic view and have been for years. Even as stupid as it is. I always like to ask these supply siders what can they do in a down market with no demand.

we don't use Keynesian Economics.

Bull pucky.

The very fact that you do not know that demonstrates that you have no business discussing economics. And especially military and defense spending.

Go color.

Last edited:
Very true

Lets put it this way, if you have been in combat , and since we haven't had a war that was needed since WW II . you where put out there as gun fodder for some corporate interest or other acts of stupidity . So There are very few of the people in the military that don't believe what they are being told but many of them do find out and have mental breakdowns when they realize that the things they had to do to stay alive weren't justifiable and there reason for doing it was a lie. If they find out that they were used this way by their country, how do you think they will react.
So your answer is simple, people ether believe what I say because they understand the reality of what I think and say or they believe a gun bubba who's out there wanting to increase our military strength and use our young as gun fodder for some corporate interest.

Right. So you are unable to provide even a tiny bit of evidence that you are anything other than a raving narcissist with delusions of omnipotence. Big surprise.

narcissism
(när′sĭ-sĭz′əm)
n.
1. Excessive preoccupation with or admiration of oneself.
2. A personality disorder characterized by an exaggerated sense of self-importance, need for admiration, and lack ofempathy. Also called narcissistic personality disorder.
3. Pleasure derived from contemplation or admiration of one's own body or self, considered in psychoanalytic theory tobe a fixation on or a regression to an infantile stage of development.

Very true

It absolutely is true

An attack is not an invasion. We are more than capable of withstanding an attack
But $600 billion a year invested in the most powerful military in the history of mankind will not stop some guy with a pressure cooker bomb or rented truck

Which is exactly what I said. What part do you not understand? You are the one trying to claim that we are too strong for anyone to invade and that is strong enough. While I point out that invasion is but one of the things it is necessary to defend against. And that we must have allies who know we will help them if they are attacked. Attacks happen much quicker and can well be more deadly than an invasion. Actually invasions are in fact a type of attack.
No matter how many hundreds of billions we spend, it will not stop a determined terrorist

Hate to break it to you but our military is tasked with defending against far more than any single threat. If we short them on people or the appropriate tools they and we will die.

Very true

It absolutely is true

Hate to break it to you but our military is tasked with defending against far more than any single threat. If we short them on people or the appropriate tools they and we will die.
Very true

But those old Cold War threats are long gone. But we spend more on our military today than at any time since WWII

Fear mongering is keeping our military budget alive

I am always amazed by those who do not have the courage to serve in our Armed Forces. They make themselves feel better by spouting the typical BS.

we don't use Keynesian Economics.

Bull pucky.

The very fact that you do not know that demonstrates that you have no business discussing economics. And especially military and defense spending.

Go color.
What can a Guy do when the person your responding to is brain dead, it would have taken him 2 minutes to find out that he is wrong. But instead he is going to try to bullshit his way through this..

Forum List

Back