Why DO you or why DONT you bash AOC?

She's the youngest congressional representative,

completely green... with no government experience,

is only 1 Representative out of 435 House Representatives and only gets 1 vote...

I'm for the ''Live and learn'' model, when it comes to young ones... and dream the impossible dream as long as you can, because some day, those dreams will be crushed, and crushed so often that you no longer believe in dreams, or have visions of utopia, at all, and eventually become old, whiny, blue haired, sour pusses. :p
For a freshman member of Congress she has a lot of influence and has gained the wrath of Conservatives. She must be doing something right
She's making a lot of noise that's about it

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that she is 'dumb'?

I don't agree with her Green New Deal - but the woman is clearly intelligent (if naive).

'Ocasio-Cortez majored in international relations and economics at Boston University, graduating cum laude in 2011'

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Wikipedia

So you are saying that a person who graduates cum laude in international relations from a highly-respected university is 'stupid'?

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/boston-university-164988

Her post-secondary education credentials are much more impressive than Trump's are (Wharton was nothing when Trump went to it).

So if she is stupid - then he must be downright moronic.

BTW - what is your degree in (I have a BS in Economics)?
It has been said that there can be a huge chasm between smart and being educated.

She is young and dumb and I feel sorry for her. I remember being young and dumb.

But I hate what she is helping to do to America.

I hate that she is so alarmingly attractive to so many people.

And I believe Rush is right when he says Pelosi will some day knock her off her pedestal.

I am sad for this dumb young Woman, but I'd be glad to have her discredited in the eyes of her supporters.

You?

Dumb ? Dumb like a fox. Cons just make up lies about her . That’s there MO.

I love how she freaks out Conservatives and she brings a fresh young energy to the Dems . Which freaks out the old guard .

She is young and dumb and I feel sorry for her. I remember being young and dumb.

And I believe Rush is right when he says Pelosi will some day knock her off her pedestal.

I am sad for this dumb young Woman, but I'd be glad to have her discredited in the eyes of her supporters.

You?

She's not very bright and lacks experience.

She appears to be illiterate when it comes to economic multipliers.

There is not a 3 billion dollar pile of money sitting round that can now be used for schools--that's not how tax incentives work.

She has many counterparts on the other side.

She will now be used by RW media to paint all dems as dopey ideologues.

The dims are dopey ideologues…..

Name her counterpart on the other side……..
If you have to ask...

The tribes bash each other out of pure reflexive impulse now. It appears to be the first behavior that pops to mind.

That doesn't make any of it true, of course, but I don't think honesty or accuracy are particular priorities at this point.

I would agree with you, except for AOC.
She is the progressive/radical American left poster child.
She does not share the same goals as you and I.
Liberal or Conservative, the vast middle ground of America shares the same fundamental goals. Something those of us who are mostly straight shooters wish we would talk more about.
The progressive left does not share our goals. They do not want America to succeed. They want to instead transform America into something very, very different than the majority of the rest of us want.
So, on this, I disagree with you.

You?
c3a8d13dd9b6815d8e36d431e68d02de.jpg

When it comes to mocking a congressman for being a certified idiot -- Louie Gohmert would like to remind everyone he is number #1

But since he is a white male and is a republican, trump lovers pretend that this guy is smart...

The tribes bash each other out of pure reflexive impulse now. It appears to be the first behavior that pops to mind.

That doesn't make any of it true, of course, but I don't think honesty or accuracy are particular priorities at this point.

Liberal or Conservative, the vast middle ground of America shares the same fundamental goals. Something those of us who are mostly straight shooters wish we would talk more about.
The progressive left does not share our goals. They do not want America to succeed. They want to instead transform America into something very, very different than the majority of the rest of us want.
The progressive left wants medicare for all -- and apparently, not only a majority of Americans, but even a majority of republicans want it too...

So speak for yourself when you claim progressives don't want what "WE" want.....another thing "WE" don't want is a system that results in the top 1% of people owning more wealth than the bottom 90% of Americans and CEO's making over 300 times more than their average employer despite worker productivity being at historic highs

Meh, I don't bash her one way or the other, she is not my representative. Republicans give her way too much credit to sway any kind of debate on anything. They really are pissing their pantiez over nothing. Let's see what her legislative record is to determine if she is national material. And even if she is, where is anyone, not just her, going to get the money to pay for anything? 21T and counting folks.
That's not true about your perception of Repubs view on her. The new breed is taking shape.

You?

Dumb ? Dumb like a fox. Cons just make up lies about her . That’s there MO.

I love how she freaks out Conservatives and she brings a fresh young energy to the Dems . Which freaks out the old guard .
She just freaked out the district she lives in!!! Bwhahaaaa!

AOC

The only member of Congress know by just her initials

Just like FDR, JFK, LBJ, MLK......

AOC is young. She is intelligent...she is enthusiastic.

That said...she's a first term Congressperson. Breathe people

She has some interesting ideas which should start some interesting conversations.

Conversations that are long over due

My only suggestion (not that you asked for it!) would be to look at her as a symptom rather than a target. Mocking her and making fun of her is fine, that's what we do nowadays. But it appears she does represent a growing part of our society, and her opponents will need to come up with something more than just mockery.

Unless you think she is NOT a symptom and just a one-off, an aberration. But that seems risky to me.

AOC is the poster child for Liberal stupidity. She has taken the place of shitheads like Maxine Waters and Shelia Jackson Lee as the face of Moon Bat dumber than a door knob Left Wing stupidity.

She presents a target rich environment for ridicule.

However, in all reality she isn't much different from most of these idiot Democrats.

You?

She's not very bright and lacks experience.

She appears to be illiterate when it comes to economic multipliers.

There is not a 3 billion dollar pile of money sitting round that can now be used for schools--that's not how tax incentives work.

She has many counterparts on the other side.

She will now be used by RW media to paint all dems as dopey ideologues.

The dims are dopey ideologues…..

Name her counterpart on the other side……..
If you have to ask...

Your lame ass retort proves you are full of Shit.....

Again, I ask you to name AOC's counterpart on the right...…

Then name one as stupid as hank johnson that thinks

Guam could tump over from too many people.....

You tards have us beat by light years on stupid...….

AOC is the poster child for Liberal stupidity. She has taken the place of shitheads like Maxine Waters and Shelia Jackson Lee as the face of Moon Bat dumber than a door knob Left Wing stupidity.

She presents a target rich environment for ridicule.

However, in all reality she isn't much different from most of these idiot Democrats.
Damn

If she makes Conservatives this mad, she is doing something right

Imagine supporting universal healthcare, a clean environment, low cost education

AOC must be crazy

I have faith that the Democrat party won’t debase itself and succumb to AOC’s ignorant nonsense the way the GOP did with Trump.

I do enjoy how she’s crawled into the sick heads of the Trump sheep and laid her eggs though.
Lol
Boy,
I think she is very entertaining, dumb people usually are. Now the more mature people in the progressive ranks should just tell her to sit there and look pretty... and shut up.

I hope she doesn’t

Forum List

Back