Why DO you or why DONT you bash AOC?

leecross

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2019

She is young and dumb and I feel sorry for her. I remember being young and dumb.

But I hate what she is helping to do to America.

I hate that she is so alarmingly attractive to so many people.

And I believe Rush is right when he says Pelosi will some day knock her off her pedestal.

I am sad for this dumb young Woman, but I'd be glad to have her discredited in the eyes of her supporters.

You?

I have faith that the Democrat party won’t debase itself and succumb to AOC’s ignorant nonsense the way the GOP did with Trump.

I do enjoy how she’s crawled into the sick heads of the Trump sheep and laid her eggs though.

I don't have to bash her....The sub-cretinous brain droppings that flop out of her mouth are self-bashing.

BlondJokes.jpg

Her popularity comes from her claimed Twitter following. How many times has Twitter followings been proven a fake?

I do not see any reason to say anything about her. She is new and will in time learn what she needs to.

She is young and dumb and I feel sorry for her. I remember being young and dumb.

And I believe Rush is right when he says Pelosi will some day knock her off her pedestal.

I am sad for this dumb young Woman, but I'd be glad to have her discredited in the eyes of her supporters.

You?

She's not very bright and lacks experience.

She appears to be illiterate when it comes to economic multipliers.

There is not a 3 billion dollar pile of money sitting round that can now be used for schools--that's not how tax incentives work.

She has many counterparts on the other side.

She will now be used by RW media to paint all dems as dopey ideologues.

You?
She is very good at getting media attention, but so far she has offered nothing of substance on any issue, so she should be regarded as comic relief from the serious business of government.

I DO my American civic duty of bashing that nightcrawling imitation of the female gender anytime someone brings that THING up. It's a bug-eyed, horse-toothed, American-hating traitor, it's the STUPIDEST, most clinically retarded, shitheaded female lifeform this man has ever seen in my life.......and I truly believe AOC looks like some cheap coke whore you'd find on a street corner; "I'll fuck you for a hit. I'll suck and swallow for a pack of Newports." (Non-white ghetto vermin always love their menthol cigs).

I do not see any reason to say anything about her. She is new and will in time learn what she needs to.
You brush away 25 thousand jobs like it is a toilet water flush. If we lived in a much lower tax climate the residents would have been clamoring for this. But the checks are sent out and the subsidizing of their lives goes on. We have institutionalized poverty.

I see the repukes are puking up all the hate and disparaging remarks they can about a new senator. And the world watches as you guys disgrace the nation.

Forum List

Back