Why DO you or why DONT you bash AOC?

She's young, naive, Idealistic, and her views may change. If you ask me, she seems to know what's right.

As far as the rhetoric goes, she's right there with Skeletor, I mean Rick Scott.

She's like a wrecking ball to the corrupt Congress people.

I appreciate her. Horse teefus and all. It is what it is. :dunno:
Horse teefus lol
Id love to see her eat a sugar cube out of Castro's hand

She is young and dumb and I feel sorry for her. I remember being young and dumb.

But I hate what she is helping to do to America.

I hate that she is so alarmingly attractive to so many people.

And I believe Rush is right when he says Pelosi will some day knock her off her pedestal.

I am sad for this dumb young Woman, but I'd be glad to have her discredited in the eyes of her supporters.

You?
She is very good at getting media attention, but so far she has offered nothing of substance on any issue, so she should be regarded as comic relief from the serious business of government.

Yet, all of the announced Dem Prez candidates have rubber-stamped her ever-changing 'Green New Deal'.
Pause a second, and consider that.

It would help if you understood that the Green New Deal isn't a bill that is on the way to becoming a law, but rather a non binding resolution. That means it doesn't have any force of law, but it is still something to aspire to.

And personally? I like the things it says, I just don't know if it can all be accomplished as quick as some want.

Still something to aspire to? Have you lost what few IQ points you had?

Let's just repeal the law of gravity and none of that bullshit will matter anymore!

Why I don't bash AOC:

I feel comfortable dealing with my own elected officials who from the wide variety of local media coverage and other sources I feel far greater confidence in forming an independent opinion about. For those outside my political district my source of information is limited. Thus I look upon outsiders (non-constituents) as steers in the herd being rounded up by the media (mainstream and otherwise) playing their role as the cattlemen.

Last edited:
What does that even fucking mean? :eek:
it definitely didn't have anything to do with f__king!!! :rolleyes:

;)

You want to be mean and crush the girl's dreams? For shame!

iu

She is young and dumb and I feel sorry for her. I remember being young and dumb.

And I believe Rush is right when he says Pelosi will some day knock her off her pedestal.

I am sad for this dumb young Woman, but I'd be glad to have her discredited in the eyes of her supporters.

You?
She just wants power. PERIOD.
She would love to turn the U.S. into a Venezuelan type government in which she sits at the top.
She only wants to be queen.

AOC really hasn't done or said anything I wholeheartedly disagree with. :dunno:

She doesn't affect me anyway, I have an older, wise, white man for a rep.

I find it refreshing the way she calls the old corrupt ones out. :abgg2q.jpg:

She's good on book learnin' and inelligent, but short on common sense and naive.

Last edited:

You?

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that she is 'dumb'?

I don't agree with her Green New Deal - but the woman is clearly intelligent (if naive).

'Ocasio-Cortez majored in international relations and economics at Boston University, graduating cum laude in 2011'

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Wikipedia

So you are saying that a person who graduates cum laude in international relations from a highly-respected university is 'stupid'?

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/boston-university-164988

Her post-secondary education credentials are much more impressive than Trump's are (Wharton was nothing when Trump went to it).

So if she is stupid - then he must be downright moronic.

BTW - what is your degree in (I have a BS in Economics)?

Last edited:

You?
What I don't get is the right's unnecessary obsessions with her.

I see the repukes are puking up all the hate and disparaging remarks they can about a new senator. And the world watches as you guys disgrace the nation.
Wow.

She is a congresswoman, not a senator.

Why I don't bash AOC:

I feel comfortable dealing with my own elected officials who from the wide variety of local media coverage and other sources I feel far greater confidence in forming an independent opinion about. For those outside my political district my source of information is limited. Thus I look upon outsiders (non-constituents) as steers in the herd being rounded up by the media (mainstream and otherwise) playing their role as the cattlemen.
Bingo. It's difficult to form an honest and informed opinion when you can't fully trust the input you're getting.

Meh, I don't bash her one way or the other, she is not my representative. Republicans give her way too much credit to sway any kind of debate on anything. They really are pissing their pantiez over nothing. Let's see what her legislative record is to determine if she is national material. And even if she is, where is anyone, not just her, going to get the money to pay for anything? 21T and counting folks.

Last edited:
Meh, I don't bash her one way or the other, she is not my representative. Republicans give her way too much credit to sway any king of debate on anything. They really are pissing their pantiez over nothing. Let's see what her legislative record is to determine if she is national material. And even if she is, where is anyone, not just her, going to get the money to pay for anything? 21T and counting folks.
It's amazing, we still haven't figured out that losing our shit over individual people only shines the spotlight on them and makes them more popular.

I have faith that the Democrat party won’t debase itself and succumb to AOC’s ignorant nonsense the way the GOP did with Trump.

I do enjoy how she’s crawled into the sick heads of the Trump sheep and laid her eggs though.

Democrat party debasing themselves?

What frek fraking Hoot…..

Have you forgot your Community Organizer

that went to a RACIST church for 20 years?

or the likes of hank johnson that thinks Guam

might tump over. To be fair and balanced we can’t

forget robert byrd, Grand Dragon of the KKK…..

I could name a thousand more dumb asses on your side.

I do think your description of the hot tamale is accurate.

All lefties are snakes in the grass…..

Last but not least, Trump is Smart.....

The hot tamale is dumber than dirt.

You?

I like bashing all tards….

The hot tamale just makes it extremely easy….

People insulted Trump, too.

It might not be a bad idea to pay attention to her popularity.

She’s no Trump

Trump was Smart....

Trump out foxed the “biggest baddest” libtarded political machine in history…

He made fools of the libtarded media while they helped to elect him………

Last but not least he destroyed the Rinos….

The hot tamale is dumber than a sack of hammers, just like her supporters..

Forum List

Back