Why DO you or why DONT you bash AOC?

I like her because she seems strong, bright and decent...albeit, almost ridiculously unrealistic.

Her Green New Deal was rendered silly by it's naivety and total ignorance of fiscal responsibility.

But, I like her guts, brightness, ethics...and her femininity. I admire women who are tough and feminine.

If she ever embraces fiscal discipline (doubtful)...I hope she runs for POTUS.

I like her because she seems strong, bright and decent...albeit, almost ridiculously unrealistic.

Her Green New Deal was rendered silly by it's naivety and total ignorance of fiscal responsibility.

But, I like her guts, brightness, ethics...and her femininity. I admire women who are tough and feminine.

Yea, that naivety and total ignorance make it pretty tough to be bright.

Like her or not, you can't deny she's
a genius when it comes to getting free publicity.
Almost as good as Donald.
That's a very negative commentary on the media, that they prefer the ridiculous rants of this twit to substantial news about the important issues.

She’s a silly girl so no pick on from me. Scary mindful though of what is appealing to the 45 and under crowd.

I see the repukes are puking up all the hate and disparaging remarks they can about a new senator. And the world watches as you guys disgrace the nation.
New senator?

Leftards are always the most ignorant people in any room.

She’s a silly girl so no pick on from me. Scary mindful though of what is appealing to the 45 and under crowd.

Yeah...they find integrity and intelligence appealing...what are those under-45's thinking?

And before you make the normal Trumpbot blow off, misogynistic statement that she is stupid - 'she graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics.'
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Wikipedia

That simply does not happen to idiots. And if you think otherwise, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about on the issue.

At a minimum, she is very bright.

Yeah...they find integrity and intelligence appealing...what are those under-45's thinking?

And before you make the normal Trumpbot blow off, misogynistic statement that she is stupid - 'she graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics.'

That simply does not happen to idiots. And if you think otherwise, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about on the issue.

She is a bright and airy slip of a girl whose sunny day demeanor is very appealing to the feelings crowd.
Arts and science degrees are bestowed annually to millions so nothing special there.

Last edited:

That's really not all that impressive, to be honest. Neither is Donald.

If anything, what you are pointing out is how pathetic our press is. And they are. Even when Donald first announced he was running, and all the press started swooning over him, I kept thinking why is this guy getting all the press?

There were some really good candidates that lost press coverage, because of Donald. Apparently any idiot, no matter how stupid or ignorant they are, like AOC or Donald, can completely manipulate the entire national media.

How pathetic is that?

Even PBS which is run by the government, is more balanced in their approach.

She’s the dumbest person in congress outside maybe Maxine Waters, nobody fears her. You happen to be the dumbest poster on this message board and nobody fears you.

Lol
Yep, She is easy in more ways than one

What do you mean by that?

You maybe the dumbest poster on the USMB

Yea, that naivety and total ignorance make it pretty tough to be bright.

Once again you prove to be the antithesis of a thinker. Being naive and ignorant is a sign of youth; Trump, BTW is not young, and he is incapable of learning by experience.

She’s the dumbest person in congress outside maybe Maxine Waters, nobody fears her. You happen to be the dumbest poster on this message board and nobody fears you.

Lol
Yep, She is easy in more ways than one

What do you mean by that?

You maybe the dumbest poster on the USMB
The new trend - AOC blow-up dolls.

That's a very negative commentary on the media, that they prefer the ridiculous rants of this twit to substantial news about the important issues.

How long have you been out of touch with reality? You may disagree with her opinions, but the issues she brings to light are a polemic well worth debate.

She is a bright and airy slip of a girl whose sunny day demeanor is very appealing to the feelings crowd.
Arts and science degrees are bestowed annually to millions so nothing special there.

She appeals to the "feelings crowd"? So those sociopaths who lack empathy are the ones who don't find her appealing, i.e. the Callous Conservative Set.

Forum List

Back