Why Do You Hate Dick Chaney?

Lefties have a huge capacity for hatred but they can't still hate the former Vice President who has been out of office for five years, can they?

He's so easy to hate but I think people (except wingnutty Republicans) mostly forget he's still alive. Gosh, he's on his last leg isn't he? Must be..

Say what marilyn? Americans need to be aware that Dick Chaney is still alive ...so the left can vent their huge capacity for hatred? It doesn't make much sense unless you are so filled with hatred that you can't think straight.

You're not thinking clearly again, Dopey.

Don't get too silly now, if it wasn't Obama, it would have been Hillary not any Republican. Especially not McCain/Palin..

then Hillary would have gotten the Nobel just for being white? :confused:

She's pretty smart. The reason Rs never get them is because they are so damn stupid.

she's "pretty" smart...she stood by her hounddog of a husband while he made a fool of her, and why? she didn't want to give up that shot to become a Senator off his coat tails from the Impeached President...
and amazingly she was right about the Democrat base, you all elected her..
so now that is what you libs call, pretty smart...I thought you all were more independant than that...

Obama himself stated that he didn't feel he deserved the now meaningless honor of the award, so...

What, exactly, did he do to deserve a Nobel Peace Prize? Please, be specific...

Gladly

The United States has a long history of racial discrimination. It led us to a Civil War and internal terrorism during the Civil Rights era. At the time Obama was born, his father would have been lynched in much of America for marrying a white woman.
This mixed race child grew up to become elected as President of that country which is a historic achievement. Nobel Prize worthy

Dood, even Obama said he didn't think he deserved it.

He didn't.

And he didn't win it because he was the "first black President." He was awarded the prize because he wasn't Bush. Er, I mean, because he supported nuclear non-proliferation and he "reached out" to Muslim countries, even though drone strikes on Muslim countries have gone up by 1000% since.

It was a total joke.

was Obama even inaugurated yet when nominated?

Gladly

The United States has a long history of racial discrimination. It led us to a Civil War and internal terrorism during the Civil Rights era. At the time Obama was born, his father would have been lynched in much of America for marrying a white woman.
This mixed race child grew up to become elected as President of that country which is a historic achievement. Nobel Prize worthy

No, it's not.

Hell, that is not even part of the rationalization the committee listed when attempting to justify the ridiculousness of giving him the award. You look foolish claiming that by merely getting elected and looking Black is enough to deserve the once prestigious Nobel. Christ, if the genetic wheel of fortune had stopped on a slightly different code, the man would look as white as his mother.

Because he looks Black and got elected President is enough to deserve the Nobel Peace Prize... Damn you're deluded.

Or you've been drinking...

The election of Barack Obama in 2008 was an historic accomplishment. Obama is black enough that he would have been forced to ride in the back of the bus a generation ago.

For a black man to convince the United States to trust him with the Presidency was historic and Nobel Prize worthy

Wow. Just wow. Your inability accept that consideration for and being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize should be based on something other than birth and skin color is astoundingly ignorant.

Barack Obama: Lowering the bar for Nobel consideration since 2009.

No, it's not.

Hell, that is not even part of the rationalization the committee listed when attempting to justify the ridiculousness of giving him the award. You look foolish claiming that by merely getting elected and looking Black is enough to deserve the once prestigious Nobel. Christ, if the genetic wheel of fortune had stopped on a slightly different code, the man would look as white as his mother.

Because he looks Black and got elected President is enough to deserve the Nobel Peace Prize... Damn you're deluded.

Or you've been drinking...

The election of Barack Obama in 2008 was an historic accomplishment. Obama is black enough that he would have been forced to ride in the back of the bus a generation ago.

For a black man to convince the United States to trust him with the Presidency was historic and Nobel Prize worthy

Wow. Just wow. Your inability accept that consideration for and being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize should be based on something other than birth and skin color is astoundingly ignorant.

Barack Obama: Lowering the bar for Nobel consideration since 2009.

The talking heads programs reported shortly thereafter that the administration was embarrassed by the award.

Huh? You and your Republican Teapartiers would call Teddy a RINO if he were around today.

I am neither a Republican nor a TEApartier, pumpkin. Sorry to disappoint.

Of course not.. :cuckoo:

Oh... So because you and I may not see eye to eye politically, because I do not blindly follow the Obama parade of fools, that means I must be a Republican? A TEApartier?

Wow. So much for critical thinking...

News flash toots... Just because someone does not agree with the policies of the current administration or the Democrats, it doesn't automatically make them a Republican.

How do you survive with such a myopic view of the world?

Halliburton is an American business that employs well-paid Americans and does jobs for people nobody else has the expertise and backing to do as well as they do. Punish Dick Cheney for bringing his expertise in management to a winning business that pays huge taxes to the federal government and does good reliable work in a difficult industry that requires expertise in safety, attention to problems, and hard work in grueling conditions usually. Cheney is supposed to hang his head in shame for helping America produce good jobs for Americans? I don't think so.

LMAO!! Trying to polish the HB turd?? Go read!!! Halliburton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Huh. That will come as a surprise to Teddy Roosevelt...

Huh? You and your Republican Teapartiers would call Teddy a RINO if he were around today.

True.

And Eisenhower.

If the radicals took the time to research history instead of cutting and posting hate speech they might find out that Teddy Roosevelt ran as an independent. Ike was a pretty good president and JFK would have been a republican compared to the left wing mess the democrat party has become.

I don't hate Cheney. I don't hate anyone.

I don't love everyone yet, but i am doing my best.

Forum List

Back