Why Do White People Love To Label Anything That's Black Related As Racist?

P

Private1

I notice that White People love to label anything that's Black Related that don't include them as Racist.

(Examples):

Black People Saying Black Power

U.S. Black Professional Associations That's Designed For Black People

Honoring And/Or Recognizing Black Excellence (Black Achievement)

Dating And/Or Marry Only U.S. Citizens That Belong Only To The Black Race & The List Goes On Etc

White People need to understand that Black Power & White Power are two different things because White Power is associated with White Supremacy.

The U.S. have no such thing as Black Supremacy because it's not in Black People bloodlines to want to hate, kill, oppress, And/Or terrorize other Non-Black People only because of their Race.

Black Power = Equal Protection, Self-Defense, & Separation.

White Power = Control (Domination), Hate, & Kill All Non-(White/Caucasian) People To Uphold White Supremacy On A National Level In The U.S. In All (50) Fifty States.

The Definition Of White Supremacy -
A (White/Caucasian) Individual, Association, And/Or Group, Etc That Want To Economically, Socially, & Politically Control Other Non-White Races Since They're Consider Inferior In The White World.

I notice that White People love to label anything that's Black Related that don't include them as Racist.

(Examples):

Dating And/Or Marry Only U.S. Citizens That Belong Only To The Black Race & The List Goes On Etc

White People need to understand that Black Power & White Power are two different things because White Power is associated with White Supremacy.

The U.S. have no such thing as Black Supremacy because it's not in Black People bloodlines to want to hate, kill, oppress, And/Or terrorize other Non-Black People only because of their Race.

White Power = Control (Domination), Hate, & Kill All Non-(White/Caucasian) People To Uphold White Supremacy On A National Level In The U.S. In All (50) Fifty States.

A (White/Caucasian) Individual, Association, And/Or Group, Etc That Want To Economically, Socially, & Politically Control Other Non-White Races Since They're Consider Inferior In The White World.
If you replaced every word black with white what would you call it?

(Examples):

White Supremacy!

The only exception would be for The White People that only want to Date And/Or Marry White People because that's not Racist because it's a preference.

Black People start their own Black-Only Institutions because of Institutional Racism.

White People start their own White-Only Institutions because of they want established White Supremacy on a national level which speak for itself concerning your claim of "Replacing Every Black Word With White".

Black People that want to retaliate against The U.S. Law Enforcement Officials due to them performing Hate Crimes on a daily basis towards (Black/African American) U.S. Citizens have nothing to do with "Black Supremacy" even thought it's no such thing as Black Supremacy In General but I'm just speaking In General.

The main point is The U.S. Law Enforcement Officials wouldn't have to worry about Retaliation if they would stop performing Hate Crimes in Black America.

#Come Correct Or Don't Come At All!

Thank You!

Peace!

Black People that are tired of being oppressed by their Oppressors that want to retaliate against The U.S. Law Enforcement Officials due to them performing Hate Crimes on a daily basis towards (Black/African American) U.S. Citizens have nothing to do with "Black Supremacy" even thought it's no such thing as Black Supremacy In General but I'm just speaking In General.

The main point is The U.S. Law Enforcement Officials wouldn't have to worry about Retaliation if they would stop performing Hate Crimes in Black America.

Thank You!

Peace!

Lazy black people need to quit letting imaginary people oppress them. That's just strange.

Just act like the ambitious black people that bask in reality. That's the coolest.

Black People that want to retaliate against The U.S. Law Enforcement Officials due to them performing Hate Crimes on a daily basis towards (Black/African American) U.S. Citizens have nothing to do with "Black Supremacy" even thought it's no such thing as Black Supremacy In General but I'm just speaking In General.

Thank You!

Peace!

So you don't think black criminal should be subject to police action!

Thank You!

Peace!

And you entirely skipped over the part where the goon was calling for the death of white peoples. You are just another asshole race baiter.

Thank You!

Peace!

And you entirely skipped over the part where the goon was calling for the death of white peoples. You are just another asshole race baiter.

Any U.S. Citizen that take another U.S. Citizen life that's not performed it in Self-Defense And/Or on a Accident regardless of The Deceased Victim Gender, National Origin, Race, And/Or Religion, Etc is wrong & should be held accountable 100%.

Furthermore, On Another Note that still don't change the factor of why Black Power & White Power will never be the same under no circumstances.

You entirely skipped over the topic because my post wasn't about killing People only because of their Race And/Or Occupation.

My post was about "Why Do White People Label Everything That's Black Related As Racist?".

#Get With The Program Or Get Lost!

You is nothing but a White Devil/White Supremacist that's mad because I'm speak the truth about your Race & your Race Racist History (Past, Present, & Future) because the truth hurts.

True Fact!: -> White People are "Well-Known" to use Word Play to change factors to benefit their own agenda to misguide others from the truth because the truth hurts.

Thank You!

Peace!

(Examples):

White Supremacy!

The only exception would be for The White People that only want to Date And/Or Marry White People because that's not Racist because it's a preference.

Black People start their own Black-Only Institutions because of Institutional Racism.

White People start their own White-Only Institutions because of they want established White Supremacy on a national level which speak for itself concerning your claim of "Replacing Every Black Word With White".
Have you met tigerred yet? You two are a match made in heaven, on the low end of the smarts pole that is.

(Examples):

White Supremacy!

Wrong asshole. Your very first op said this

And I showed ewe a video of the opposite. You are a race baiter and a liar!

(Examples):

White Supremacy!

Yes! I made that statement & stand by my statement 100% because it true.

I said what I mean & mean what I said with No "Regrets". :)

The factor that you don't understand because you don't know how to comprehend And/or you choose to play stupid is it's no such thing as Black Supremacy In General in The U.S.

True Fact!: -> Using Retaliation In Self-Defense And/Or Because You Is Victim Of Opression & Publishing A Black Supremacy Platform Are Two Different Things.

The video that you published wouldn't even been published if The U.S. Law Enforcement Officials would stop performing Hate Crimes on a daily basis towards (Black/African American) U.S. Citizens.

But Anyways... Holler Back at me when Black People start performing the following Hate Crimes that's listed below because I'll automatic agree with you then concerning that The Hate Crimes that's listed below would be a Black Supremacy Platform.

Bombed White Churches Only Because Of The White People Race

Assassinate, Lynch (Hung), Shoot, And/Or Use Any Other Type Of Factors Etc To Kill White People Only Because Of The White People Race

Dragged White People Several Of Miles With A Chain Tied To The Back Of A Pick-Up Truck Until Their Heads Came Entirely Off Of Their Body Only Because Of Their Race

Prohibited White People From Equal Opportunities Only Because Of Their Race

Thank You!

Peace!

(Examples):

White Supremacy!

Yes! I made that statement & stand by my statement 100% because it true.

I said what I mean & mean what I said with No "Regrets". :)

The factor that you don't understand because you don't know how to comprehend And/or you choose to play stupid is it's no such thing as Black Supremacy In General in The U.S.

True Fact!: -> Using Retaliation In Self-Defense And/Or Because You Is Victim Of Opression & Publishing A Black Supremacy Platform Are Two Different Things.

The video that you published wouldn't even been published if The U.S. Law Enforcement Officials would stop performing Hate Crimes on a daily basis towards (Black/African American) U.S. Citizens.

But Anyways... Holler Back at me when Black People start performing the following Hate Crimes that's listed below because I'll automatic agree with you then concerning that The Hate Crimes that's listed below would be a Black Supremacy Platform.

Bombed White Churches Only Because Of The White People Race

Assassinate, Lynch (Hung), Shoot, And/Or Use Any Other Type Of Factors Etc To Kill White People Only Because Of The White People Race

Dragged White People Several Of Miles With A Chain Tied To The Back Of A Pick-Up Truck Until Their Heads Came Entirely Off Of Their Body Only Because Of Their Race

Prohibited White People From Equal Opportunities Only Because Of Their Race

Thank You!

Peace!
Oh! I get it. You gonna play the victim card because of what happened in the past.i get it.

Forum List

Back