Why do white people cling to the right?

This thread could easily be flipped like a human coin with no real human dignity.

Why do people of colour demand the coin be flipped, rather than asking for their to be no coin toss what so ever?

As long as you play the same human game, you can not expect one race to try and win.

Nothing Martin Luther King did not know or say.

Even if university activists forget every last syllable of what he said.

You know the scarecrow is a lovely character, but he does not have a brain.

Follow the yellow brick road, follow..............

I honestly would like to know.
I'm not white but based on their actions, emotions, and wishes I would say it was in hope that they could bring back Jim Crow. During Jim Crow even the lowest scummiest white person could take solace in at least being white. I believe they miss those years of white only affirmative action and the head start it provided them. They are afraid to compete or give up all their ancestors ill gotten gains.

A better question would be "Why do Black people cling to the Left"? For real, how stupid can you be? You keep voting for the same liars that treat you like cooped chickens. They keep you fed just well enough to squeeze out another vote for them. And you'll do it again, won't you?

A better question would be "Why do Black people cling to the Left"? For real, how stupid can you be? You keep voting for the same liars that treat you like cooped chickens. They keep you fed just well enough to squeeze out another vote for them. And you'll do it again, won't you?
Someone already asked that question in another thread which prompted this thread. Like I said on that thread Black people know that no matter what... voting republican is essentially voting for the aryan nation.

Someone already asked that question in another thread which prompted this thread. Like I said on that thread Black people know that no matter what... voting republican is essentially voting for the aryan nation.
Because nignags are treated better by the left then by the right.

Because nignags are treated better by the left then by the right.
Cave monkeys and their hope for the future lies with the right.

50 years of LBJs 200 year prediction have come true. Not sure what a cave monkey is.
LBJ never made the prediction you claimed. If he did why is there no evidence he ever said it? Look in the mirror and you will see what a cave monkey is.
By "cave monkey" do you mean the only race that's made it to the moon?
No. A Black woman put the US on the moon. There was no race that made it. If you want to give credit to a race it would be Blacks since you were just a monkey along for a ride while Blacks charted the course.

The political left panders to people based on their race, sex, and who they sleep with. It actually isn't hard to understand.

I'm lilly white, and I've been a Democrat since Reagan first killed the unions and threw me into poverty and I literally lost everything I had. It took years to rebuild after that. I'm not only a Democrat, I'm a Yellow Dog Democrat.

A president could do that to you???????

Damn you are pathetic.

I loved the 80s , had a company car , expense account, flying all the time at 23 years old and didn't have a college degree :)

50 years of LBJs 200 year prediction have come true. Not sure what a cave monkey is.
LBJ never made the prediction you claimed. If he did why is there no evidence he ever said it? Look in the mirror and you will see what a cave monkey is.
No. A Black woman put the US on the moon. There was no race that made it. If you want to give credit to a race it would be Blacks since you were just a monkey along for a ride while Blacks charted the course.
By "cave monkey" do you mean the dominant race on planet earth?

No. I mean whites like you with an above average amount of neanderthal DNA. I know you arent too intelligent but I have told you this on several occasions. Jeez. How many reiterations are you going to need? :laugh:

The political left panders to people based on their race, sex, and who they sleep with. It actually isn't hard to understand.

I'm lilly white, and I've been a Democrat since Reagan first killed the unions and threw me into poverty and I literally lost everything I had. It took years to rebuild after that. I'm not only a Democrat, I'm a Yellow Dog Democrat.
Presidents can't kill unions in this country unless it's government work. And no public sector job should be unionized because we the people, their employers, have no say.

No. I mean whites like you with an above average amount of neanderthal DNA. I know you arent too intelligent but I have told you this on several occasions. Jeez. How many reiterations are you going to need? :laugh:
Your nervous laugh showing your total jealousy of whites is duly noted.

Presidents can't kill unions in this country unless it's government work. And no public sector job should be unionized because we the people, their employers, have no say.

Read the entire article before you whine about Patco being a public sector union. There is more in the article than just Patco.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/03/opinion/reagan-vs-patco-the-strike-that-busted-unions.html

Forum List

Back