Why do white people cling to the right?

The political left panders to people based on their race, sex, and who they sleep with. It actually isn't hard to understand.

I'm lilly white, and I've been a Democrat since Reagan first killed the unions and threw me into poverty and I literally lost everything I had. It took years to rebuild after that. I'm not only a Democrat, I'm a Yellow Dog Democrat.

Got news for you. Reagan didn't kill your union. Unions killed your union.

The political left panders to people based on their race, sex, and who they sleep with. It actually isn't hard to understand.

I'm lilly white, and I've been a Democrat since Reagan first killed the unions and threw me into poverty and I literally lost everything I had. It took years to rebuild after that. I'm not only a Democrat, I'm a Yellow Dog Democrat.

I was there and saw what happened. I'm not relying on some old right wing talking points to tell me what happened.

I was there and saw what happened. I'm not relying on some old right wing talking points to tell me what happened.
What did Reagen do to kill the unions?
If you were one of the dumbass air traffic controllers he shit caned you might have a complaint, not much of one,other than that just what did he do to the unions?

Didnt dems proclaim they were throwing white working class out of their party.......... oooooops

I honestly would like to know.
I'm not sure what you mean by "white people". How does one discriminate between a "white" person and someone who isn't?

Lots of ways to tell,but one way is to wait until they occupy a public building. If there is an immediate police response with guns, attack dogs, and billy clubs, they are most likely black. If they are allowed to have mail and supplies delivered, they are probably white.

I'm not sure what you mean by "white people". How does one discriminate between a "white" person and someone who isn't?

Lots of ways to tell,but one way is to wait until they occupy a public building. If there is an immediate police response with guns, attack dogs, and billy clubs, they are most likely black. If they are allowed to have mail and supplies delivered, they are probably white.

Got it. So you'd consider LeVoy Finicum to be "black".

Finicum had been waving his gun and threatening cops for weeks. No black man would have lasted that long.

I would venture to say that there are more white democrats than minority dems. Democrats depend on minority grievances in order to remain in power. It doesn't really matter whether the grievance is legit or not. Republicans believe in the rule of law. Democrats believe that the law should apply differently from one person to the next. (For example: Affirmative Action). Minorities know they're being pandered to, they aren't stupid. But life is so much easier when you have people willing to forgo the rule of law in order to carve you out a racially inspired benefit. The cultural implications of such actions, however, are very negative and proven to do more harm to minorities than good. In anycase it works both ways, they get a racially inspired benefit and get to call anyone who disagrees with them a racist. And they say minorities dont have power:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Finicum had been waving his gun and threatening cops for weeks. No black man would have lasted that long.

What do you mean by "no black man". Per your definition, Finicum was a black man. He occupied a building.

Nah, Ravi doesn't want to know or understand white people, that's the last thing she wants. White people are the ENEMY, right, girlfriend? I understand YOU well enough.

What do you mean by "no black man". Per your definition, Finicum was a black man. He occupied a building.

Get someone to read my post to you.Your poor comprehension is showing.

In the USA, if we look at the stats, the fastest falling income group are now non university educated white males.

Hence the rise of Donald Trump.

As long as identity politics reign in America, politics will always be about gleaning us, against them.

We have had not had a real national leader since Lincoln.

And I get the irony of that statement.

But it took a civil war to raise a real wise soul into that house that is white, but rarely wise or right.

Forum List

Back