'Why the hell did I do that?': Trump 'went s---house crazy' when criminal-justice reforms failed to improve his polling with Black voters, report says

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
  • President Donald Trump reportedly scolded his senior aides after criminal-justice reforms passed under his administration failed to energize Black voters.
  • "Why the hell did I do that?" Trump said, according to administration officials who spoke with The Washington Post.
  • Trump has tried to boost his standing among Black voters, though polling figures show he is trailing Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden in terms of support.
President Donald Trump reportedly "went s---house crazy" after a criminal-justice policy he implemented failed to improve his polling numbers among Black voters.

"Why the hell did I do that?" Trump yelled at his senior aides, current and former administration officials told The Washington Post.

Trump initially refused to support the initiative and changed his mind only when senior aides informed him it would better his weak standing with Black voters, according to The Post.

The move didn't have the intended effect, however, driving the president "s---house crazy," an ex-Trump administration official told the news outlet.

That certainly sounds like something Trump would say. What do you think?

Last edited:
The OP also states the following:

The Post also reported that Trump scolded his then-adviser Omarosa Manigault Newman for working to increase funding for historically Black colleges and universities because the move failed to garner support among Black voters. Manigault Newman served from the start of his presidency until December 2017.

• President Donald Trump reportedly scolded his senior aides after criminal-justice reforms passed under his administration failed to energize Black voters.
  • "Why the hell did I do that?" Trump said, according to administration officials who spoke with The Washington Post.
  • Trump has tried to boost his standing among Black voters, though polling figures show he is trailing Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden in terms of support.
President Donald Trump reportedly "went s---house crazy" after a criminal-justice policy he implemented failed to improve his polling numbers among Black voters.

"Why the hell did I do that?" Trump yelled at his senior aides, current and former administration officials told The Washington Post.

Trump initially refused to support the initiative and changed his mind only when senior aides informed him it would better his weak standing with Black voters, according to The Post.

The move didn't have the intended effect, however, driving the president "s---house crazy," an ex-Trump administration official told the news outlet.

Hearsay is hearsay. I don't pay attention to it. Now if they were under oath as in a court or Grand Jury hearing, then I would give it more serious consideration. What do you think?

Trump is unfit to be president.

The Post also reported that Trump scolded his then-adviser Omarosa Manigault Newman for working to increase funding for historically Black colleges and universities because the move failed to garner support among Black voters. Manigault Newman served from the start of his presidency until December 2017.

But President Trump did increase funding for HBCU's, in fact, he saved many of them.

The OP is just a fake news story and an attempt to stop the increasing black support of the President.

But President Trump did increase funding for HBCU's, in fact, he saved many of them.

The OP is just a fake news story and an attempt to stop the increasing black support of the President.
It's dropping, dull edge. And, no, Trump saved no HBCU.

not impressed. He played a card and did not win anything-----so he regreted it? SO?

You are fake news.

You are fake news

Forum List

Back