Why do we have a Border anyway?

If we dont have a border, then I guess i can stop paying my property taxes right? whats the point ?

sounds right to me.. also if we don't have ANY "Rights" anymore.. and the Constitution is Just An OLD Chunk of Paper... who Fucking Cares Right?

When Ike was president we had a illegal alien problem. He formed 'Operation Wetback' to deal with it.

When Ike was president we had a illegal alien problem. He formed 'Operation Wetback' to deal with it.

BULLSHIT

Operation Wetback

Operation Wetback was an immigration law enforcement initiative created by Director of the Immigration and Naturalization Service Joseph Swing. The program was implemented in May of 1954 by the U.S. Attorney General Herbert Brownell, and utilized special tactics to combat the problem of illegal border crossing and residence in the United States by Mexican nationals. [1] Ultimately, the program came as a result of pressure from the Mexican government to stop illegal entry of Mexican Laborers in the United States based largely on the Bracero Program. After implementation, Operation Wetback was met with allegations of abuse and suspension of certain civil rights of Mexicans that were captured and deported by U.S. Border Patrol. [2]

Mexico began discouraging emigration to the U.S. in early 1900s, beginning with President Porfirio Díaz. [3] Diaz, like many others within the Mexican government, realized the laborers leaving for the United States would be needed to industrialize Mexico and expand the economy.

maybe if TPTB get their shit together with their NWO there will be no more Borders.. :smiliehug:

BULLSHIT

Operation Wetback

Operation Wetback was an immigration law enforcement initiative created by Director of the Immigration and Naturalization Service Joseph Swing. The program was implemented in May of 1954 by the U.S. Attorney General Herbert Brownell, and utilized special tactics to combat the problem of illegal border crossing and residence in the United States by Mexican nationals. [1] Ultimately, the program came as a result of pressure from the Mexican government to stop illegal entry of Mexican Laborers in the United States based largely on the Bracero Program. After implementation, Operation Wetback was met with allegations of abuse and suspension of certain civil rights of Mexicans that were captured and deported by U.S. Border Patrol. [2]

Mexico began discouraging emigration to the U.S. in early 1900s, beginning with President Porfirio Díaz. [3] Diaz, like many others within the Mexican government, realized the laborers leaving for the United States would be needed to industrialize Mexico and expand the economy.

We need Operation Wetback more than ever today despite what the detractors say.

Transference

In our world of mercantilism-catalyzed global networking (i.e., eTrade), people may feel more comfortable instituting cultural borders to enhance ideas about social group product trading. Borders may make transactions more convenient as well.

The European Union (EU) is a political direction towards borderless trading, while currency exchange podiums enhance claims about border clarification profitability. People sometimes simply like buying goods from foreign nations or traveling to exotic places, and such experience differentiation is not possible without border construction.

It goes both ways it seems.

A domain of civilization that appears to both celebrate psychological (or stylistic) borders and promote unity is the American comic book which presents various self-idealization avatars such as Iceman (a man completely made of ice) and Captain America (a democracy super-advocate) that encourage general society talk about 'adaptation.'

:banana:

Green Lantern Wiki - DC Comics Hal Jordan Green Lantern Corps

two-face.jpeg

I mean what is the point? we are all Citizens of this planet right?

Why do you have a door on your house? Shouldn't we all share and share alike? I'd like to 'share' some stuff from your house, and that door sure makes it difficult. We're all fellow citizens right? Are you prejudice against blond hair blue eye suburban yuppies? Seems racists to me.

The reason we have borders is so that we can have nationalism. The reason we have nationalism is so that the ruling elite can dupe the masses into going to war so as to depopulate periodically to ensure that the masses do not rise against the ruling elite.

The reason we have borders is so that we can have nationalism. The reason we have nationalism is so that the ruling elite can dupe the masses into going to war so as to depopulate periodically to ensure that the masses do not rise against the ruling elite.

That's a fruity view.

Everyone country has boarders. Has nothing to do with nationalism. Nor has war 'depopulated' the country, or prevented the 'ruling elite' from being overthrown.

Interesting. I see people claiming racism all over the place and yet nothing that has been posted yet is racist. Its almost as if the question was asked only so that they could shout racist at someone and then, when no one played to it, it was shouted anyway....

And you wonder why such claims are largely ignored anymore.

Interesting. I see people claiming racism all over the place and yet nothing that has been posted yet is racist. Its almost as if the question was asked only so that they could shout racist at someone and then, when no one played to it, it was shouted anyway....

And you wonder why such claims are largely ignored anymore.

I was being sarcastic myself. I screamed about racism, to point out how ridiculous it was. Apparently you are the only one to catch it.

The left seems to toss out 'racist' on every single issue they can, whether it fits or doesn't. It seems, that the left assumes the moment you slap the 'racist' label on any argument, it's an automatic win, because how can you be FOR racism?!?!

That's why I slap racist on everything, just to mock the left.

Forum List

Back