Why do the New York Dems want Weiner to stay?

Dems do not care about the sexual habits of their Politicians. Did BJ Bill step down after he was caught with is junk in the mouth of an intern? Al Gore tried to force himself on a massage girl. John Edwards had a love child and used campaign funds to support it.
But boy if Palin screws up a couple history facts and you would think she just killed someone.
I will take Palin over any of those jerk offs anyday. Oh Nasty Piglosi and Harry “Won’t” Reid “the Bill” are not much better.

Because he's a damn good Congressman...plain and simple.

So lying, using taxpayer dollars for your fetishes and not following protocol is ok with you and contributes to why you think he is "damn good". These are not traits anyone should want in a US Congressman....you disagree??? Ignoring these character flaws and deeming him "damn good" reeks of a partisan drone.

Oh geez..really?

Lemme guess..you voted for Bush twice..and put up that crap?

People "on both sides of the aisle" don't like Representative Weiner because he's a firebrand. He likes a fight. He won't rollover when Republicans are trying to ram something through congress, that he knows his wrong, to make peace.

Congress use to be like horse trading, and it would be understandable if that environment still existed, the resentment against Representative Weiner's outbursts. But it's not.

Dems do not care about the sexual habits of their Politicians. Did BJ Bill step down after he was caught with is junk in the mouth of an intern? Al Gore tried to force himself on a massage girl. John Edwards had a love child and used campaign funds to support it.
But boy if Palin screws up a couple history facts and you would think she just killed someone.
I will take Palin over any of those jerk offs anyday. Oh Nasty Piglosi and Harry “Won’t” Reid “the Bill” are not much better.

Yeah..that's basically right. What goes on privately between consenting adults is no one's business.

Yeah..that's basically right. What goes on privately between consenting adults is no one's business.

Yeah but when they all lie about it...Well it just shows what kind of scumbags they are. What else are they dishonest about?

Hey, Who can blame him...... his wife is pregnant and more important than he is, he's obviously going through menopause, he needs younger women to ogle him, he is very insecure with himself and needs that adulation of other freaks on the internet......... oh and he is obviously an idiot. I understand completely why the imbeciles that worship at the democrap altar will continue to defend this fag...... he's them.

By the way, here is the photo(sent to complete strangers) that MarcyATL has been licking his lips to see....... enjoy Marcy.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gawker/2011/06/0608_weinernsfw3.jpg

This is what you clown think is a great Congressman :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah but when they all lie about it...Well it just shows what kind of scumbags they are. What else are they dishonest about?

People lie about sex all the time. Mainly because of fear and embarrassment. I don't hold up what a person says about their sexuality, publically, as some sort of litmus test for overall honesty.

But IMHO..he should have either said, "Yeah..that's my picture..what's it to you?" or "None of your freakin business."

Hey, Who can blame him...... his wife is pregnant and more important than he is, he's obviously going through menopause, he needs younger women to ogle him, he is very insecure with himself and needs that adulation of other freaks on the internet......... oh and he is obviously an idiot. I understand completely why the imbeciles that worship at the democrap altar will continue to defend this fag...... he's them.

By the way, here is the photo(sent to complete strangers) that MarcyATL has been licking his lips to see....... enjoy Marcy.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gawker/2011/06/0608_weinernsfw3.jpg

This is what you clown think is a great Congressman :lol::lol::lol:

He didn't sent the picture to "complete strangers", he sent them to people he had a relationship with over the internet - people who he'd talked to, flirted with, etc.

People lie about sex all the time. Mainly because of fear and embarrassment. I don't hold up what a person says about their sexuality, publically, as some sort of litmus test for overall honesty.

But IMHO..he should have either said, "Yeah..that's my picture..what's it to you?" or "None of your freakin business."

You sure have some low standards. This guy is a disgusting pervert, a cheater, a liar and all around scumbag. So I guess you have some moral issues yourself, if you don't see what this guy did wrong.

Why do the New York Dems want Weiner to stay?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-efD6wuhHpQ]YouTube - ‪Anthony Weiner MAULS Republicans on 9/11 Health Bill‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZXar9bhTyg]YouTube - ‪Peter King And Anthony Weiner Get Into Shouting Match On Fox‬‏[/ame]

'Nuff said!!!

:clap2:

This guy is a disgusting pervert, a cheater, a liar and all around scumbag. So I guess you have some moral issues yourself, if you don't see what this guy did wrong.
wow....a weenie-cowboy.....who'd have guessed?

GayCowboyNew500.jpg

handjob.gif

Would this whole issue have been less-offensive, to you, if underage-Pages....or, young-boys were involved....you know, more "conservative"-style violations?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x06oFe-XdSo]YouTube - ‪Rachel Maddow Exposes the Secretive Right-Wing Republican Cult "The Family"‬‏[/ame]​

Last edited:

You sure have some low standards. This guy is a disgusting pervert, a cheater, a liar and all around scumbag. So I guess you have some moral issues yourself, if you don't see what this guy did wrong.

:lol: Which describes most of the Republican party.

:lol: Which describes most of the Republican party.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vs5570pKw]YouTube - ‪Senator Larry Craig (R-ID) Chastises Bill Clinton‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoPaxReFjhk]YouTube - ‪A Gay Senator and a Hooker-Loving Senator Defend Marriage‬‏[/ame]​

They can do no wrong. here's one of your masters being rewarded for letting you morons cut your own throat.
The queen even nighted him !

Attachments

• $alan-greenspan-george-bush.jpg
    $alan-greenspan-george-bush.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 42
rightwingnuts don't toss their own ... even for outing CIA agents.

but want to get rid of an effective leftleaning congressman?

shocking...

not.

They want to put up fat, slovenly, double-chinned womanizers like Gingrich for President.

They want bonafide sexual deviants like Vitter to stay and give him standing ovations in Senate when he returns "triumphant" from not resigning.

They defend closeted homosexuals like that creepy Senator "Wide Stance" Craig.

They call creepy closeted Underpants Sniffers like BriteBart who walks around with multiple snapshots of men's penises on his smartphone "righteous."

It's a motley crew of sexual deviants, closeted freaks and homos (no offense) and sexually repressed degenerate losers. The entire GOP leadership.

You don't think weenie is a bona fide sexual deviant? :cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_liar:

I am thinking you probably voted for Bush twice..and Ronald Reagan about the same amount of times.

If so..you have some big stones talking about morals, buddy.

Why is the Underpants Sniffer BriteBart walking around with KAWK pics of another man on his phone?

Is it because he wants to familiarize himself with Weiner's weiner?

That closeted Underpants Sniffer BritBart's got some 'splainin' to do!!!

:lol:

HAHAH, too bad...ya can't blame this on anyone but the little weenie himself. He put the pictures out on THE INTERNET. idiot.

Because it means they get to keep their district.

It is looking more likely that Rep. Anthony Weiner, embroiled in a sexting scandal, could lose his 9th Congressional District as part of a redistricting deal, multiple New York Democratic sources told CNN on Wednesday. New York will lose two seats when the U.S. House gets reconfigured to reflect population shifts recorded in the 2010 U.S. census. The state's redistricting will be decided by the New York State Assembly in Albany, the capital, with the expected result being an overhaul that would cut a Republican seat upstate and a Democratic seat downstate.
Weiner could lose his home base in redistricting deal, sources say - CNN.com
His staying or going wouldn't affect redistricting.

It is also not true, your thread title. There is no consensus either way.

Forum List

Back