Why Do The Muslims Hate Us?

Morals? Since when do Muslims have any morals? After all they blame the victim for being raped.

We aren't exactly a civilization that is a pinnacle of morality.

So assuming you're correct and they are immoral, why should we let them determine our morality. We should be more moral.

And where are YOU hiding????? you piece,,,of... of morality????????????????WTF

I was unaware that I was hiding anywhere. Not sure why encouraging us to be a moral people is a bad idea for you.

Muhammad (a pedophile who lusted after a six year old named Aisha and married her when she turned nine), preached peace in his younger years, but when he got older, he preached hatred and murder of all people not following his teachings. It's a religion that should not be allowed in western societies.

And who are we to try to ban people from living according to their consciences. Wouldn't the more prudent route be to teach correct principles, exhort, encourage, and persuade them that our way is better?

Go F**** back to San Francisco ................WTF!:mad:

Only a small minority of militant fanatics hate us. The balance could give a shit, otherwise we would never have seen a drop of oil over the past 30 years. They do despise us for our lack of morals.

Morals? Since when do Muslims have any morals? After all they blame the victim for being raped.

We aren't exactly a civilization that is a pinnacle of morality.

So assuming you're correct and they are immoral, why should we let them determine our morality. We should be more moral.

I'm not saying one way or the other, but Muslims need to be moral themselves before they try to cast their morals or lack there of on us.

Muhammad (a pedophile who lusted after a six year old named Aisha and married her when she turned nine), preached peace in his younger years, but when he got older, he preached hatred and murder of all people not following his teachings. It's a religion that should not be allowed in western societies.

And who are we to try to ban people from living according to their consciences. Wouldn't the more prudent route be to teach correct principles, exhort, encourage, and persuade them that our way is better?

Go F**** back to San Francisco ................WTF!:mad:

Why on earth would I want to go to San Francisco?

I'm not saying one way or the other, but Muslims need to be moral themselves before they try to cast their morals or lack there of on us.

I agree. I think it goes both ways though. Cleanse the inner vessel before you cleanse the outer one.

I agree. I think it goes both ways though. Cleanse the inner vessel before you cleanse the outer one.

vessel?

You are a true moron Avatar1775 .... did you know that?.......... a genuine one

Your own vessel stinks you, so and so ................what a**** so and so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vessel?

You are a true moron Avatar1775 .... did you know that?.......... a genuine one

Your own vessel stinks you, so and so ................what a**** so and so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sorry that metaphors confuse you.

to edit ...no he is not number 1775 .....he is Avatar 4321 ...

WTF ...WTF ....WTF

ok there we are then ... stupid or what?:puke::puke::puke:

Muslims are two-faced people, because at first they ask us for a shelter and then they start hating us because we do not allow them to live according to their perverted ways. They are idlers who get huge benefits and want sharia everywhere. Some of European countries, Germany for instance, already gave it up to them, some still fight the Islamization and that cause much hatred towards western societies. Meanwhile we pay billions for oil to Saudi Arabia, the mecca of terrorism, and some other Muslim countries which fund and support Islamist radicals around the world, especially in Europe, and their fight against the infidels that is you and me, people who in fact forced to feed the 'needy' natives of Muslim countries who infernally hate us. I agree, at first we have to clean the disease inside, and then lock it up somewhere far away, so the infection won't spread further.

George W. Bush said he prayed for weeks about Iraq and god told him to invade. He then proceeded to lose 4500 of our own young men and women and conservative estimates are that from 200,000 to 300,000 innocent Iraqi people were killed during the 9 years of skirmish and that doesn't include their combatants. I might also mention that when the suicide bombings started an estimated 2-3 million, mostly Muslims abandoned their homes and fled to Jordan and Syria.

As a boy I read about the European hordes conducting the Crusades against the middle eastern Muslims. Many Muslims were forced to “convert” to Christianity. If they refused, they were put to death. I'm pretty sure a Muslim would like for us to get the fuck out of the middle east. Not to worry.....as long as we have an interest in their oil, we will be there.

So you drank the kool-aid. Nice.

Which only exascerbates the problems.

Me drink the Kool-Aid. The congress of the United States finally drank the Kool-Aid:

The systematic propaganda campaign waged by the Bush administration with the full collaboration of the mass media to drag the American people into a war of aggression has been fully documented.

A 380,000-word searchable database contains at least 935 demonstrably false statements made on 532 separate occasions by the following officials: President George W. Bush, Vice-President Richard Cheney, National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of State Colin Powell, Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, and press secretaries Ari Fleischer and Scott McClellan.

If you don't watch this video you're chicken shit and your heart pumps piss:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was saying that Jesus and Buddha taught compassion but Muhammad taught hate.
He says many times in the quran that the curse of Allah is on unbelievers. See the following examples.

2.161 Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- on them is God's curse, and the curse of angels, and of all mankind;

33.57 Those who annoy God and His Apostle - God has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment

33.64 Verily God has cursed the Unbelievers and prepared for them a Blazing Fire,-

Last edited:
He says many times in the quran that the curse of Allah is on unbelievers. See the fllowing examples.

2.161 Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- on them is God's curse, and the curse of angels, and of all mankind;

33.57 Those who annoy God and His Apostle - God has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment

33.64 Verily God has cursed the Unbelievers and prepared for them a Blazing Fire,-

I think if there's a supreme creator who dropped by thousands of years ago and left the only keys to his kingdom with a bunch of ignorant camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat....he's not my kind of company anyway and frankly...I don't give a damn. I wouldn't want to be around the crazy son-of-a-bitch anyway.

Muslims are two-faced people, because at first they ask us for a shelter and then they start hating us because we do not allow them to live according to their perverted ways. They are idlers who get huge benefits and want sharia everywhere. Some of European countries, Germany for instance, already gave it up to them, some still fight the Islamization and that cause much hatred towards western societies. Meanwhile we pay billions for oil to Saudi Arabia, the mecca of terrorism, and some other Muslim countries which fund and support Islamist radicals around the world, especially in Europe, and their fight against the infidels that is you and me, people who in fact forced to feed the 'needy' natives of Muslim countries who infernally hate us. I agree, at first we have to clean the disease inside, and then lock it up somewhere far away, so the infection won't spread further.

It seems completely dishonest to treat a large group of people as if they are all the same. They aren't. And there aren't reliable figures to determine what percentages of Muslims act one way as opposed to another.

He says many times in the quran that the curse of Allah is on unbelievers. See the fllowing examples.

I think if there's a supreme creator who dropped by thousands of years ago and left the only keys to his kingdom with a bunch of ignorant camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat....he's not my kind of company anyway and frankly...I don't give a damn. I wouldn't want to be around the crazy son-of-a-bitch anyway.

I suppose you would be happier if He left the keys to the Kingdom with ignorant people such as yourself?

The world already knows your "way" and it is not better...

sharia4girl.jpg

Your "ways" are barbaric and brutal. Those "ways" are continuously shoved down the throat of the non Muslim world and then consistently rejected as being incapable of supporting a society that believes in human rights.

As for the non violent Muslims, do they put their faith in the same book as the violent ones? If they believe in the teaching of the Qur'an, then they want the same thing as the violent Muslims, they just leave the implementation of their beliefs to the radical ones.

sharia4girl.jpg

Your "ways" are barbaric and brutal. Those "ways" are continuously shoved down the throat of the non Muslim world and then consistently rejected as being incapable of supporting a society that believes in human rights.

You have a really warped position on what my ways would be. Which is odd considering I just stated that it would be far more effective to teach Muslims and others throughout the world correct principles and the necessity of the Atonement through persuasion and truth than it would be to ban them.

sharia4girl.jpg

You have a really warped position on what my ways would be. Which is odd considering I just stated that it would be far more effective to teach Muslims and others throughout the world correct principles and the necessity of the Atonement through persuasion and truth than it would be to ban them.

Teach Muslims? That is warped. The principals they live by have existed for many centuries, "Muslims believe the Quran to be verbally revealed through angel Jibrīl (Gabriel) from God to Muhammad gradually over a period of approximately 23 years beginning on 22 December 609 CE, when Muhammad was 40, and concluding in 632 CE, the year of his death." What exactly would you "teach" them? Further what makes you think they would listen to you? Indeed, should you go to a place where sharia is controlling I hardly think your would be able to complete your thought. For example, "where Sharia pertains, the penalties for blasphemy can include fines, imprisonment, flogging, amputation, hanging, or beheading. Muslim clerics may call for the punishment of an alleged blasphemer by issuing a fatwā."

He says many times in the quran that the curse of Allah is on unbelievers. See the following examples.

christians on this board don't believe that nonbelievers are going to hell?

Forum List

Back