Why Do The Muslims Hate Us?

That's true, I'm not attacking Christianity or Jesus, I specifically responded to 'Dajjals' ludicrous claim that Muhammad punishes people to hell fire...unlike Jesus and Buddha, is what he said, so I used those verses available in the Bible to retaliate to his absurd claims that always come with a twist. :cool:

Where exactly did he make that claim?

Post 17, what are you gonna argue about it now?

Post 17 didn't say anything about Hell Fire. Only about hate.

George W. Bush said he prayed for weeks about Iraq and god told him to invade. He then proceeded to lose 4500 of our own young men and women and conservative estimates are that from 200,000 to 300,000 innocent Iraqi people were killed during the 9 years of skirmish and that doesn't include their combatants. I might also mention that when the suicide bombings started an estimated 2-3 million, mostly Muslims abandoned their homes and fled to Jordan and Syria.

As a boy I read about the European hordes conducting the Crusades against the middle eastern Muslims. Many Muslims were forced to “convert” to Christianity. If they refused, they were put to death. I'm pretty sure a Muslim would like for us to get the fuck out of the middle east. Not to worry.....as long as we have an interest in their oil, we will be there.
I want a link to proof of Bush telling anyone God commanded him to invade Iraq, Cammmpbell. Another thing you need to know is that President Bush sought and won Congressional and United Nations approval for his actions. The Bush Administration encouraged a coalition of 49 nations to stop the bloodletting of Saddam Hussein.

Obama has completely destroyed America's coalition by pandering US Assets to Russia, China, and the Muslim Brotherhood that he encouraged to commit assassinations and depose anyone even remotely living in peace with Israel.

He hasn't gone after anyone who threatens them, though, except for destroying America's former coalition of nations.

And he's destroying the financial sector by borrowing money and squandering it on line items that benefit Democrat sponsors ONLY.

He's used Unions and Community Organizations to cheat at the voting booths, insuring his reelection and almost enough Senators to destroy the Constitution.

You have no proof, because your version of what President Bush allegedly said does not exist.

BBC - Press Office - George Bush on Elusive Peace

President George W Bush told Palestinian ministers that God had told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq - and create a Palestinian State, a new BBC series reveals.

Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ." And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

Abu Mazen was at the same meeting and recounts how President Bush told him: "I have a moral and religious obligation. So I will get you a Palestinian state."

Sounds way too much like a braggin' assed Texan not to be true...especially a draft dodger and a man who said he would find and kill Osama Bin Laden but waited till someone else did it. I assume you did hear Bush say he would hunt down and bring Osama back dead or alive...I did.
That's not so. The article says "Nabil Shaath says" then tells what he thinks he heard or tells a flat out lie.

You offered no firm proof Bush said that. I want documentation, not hype.

That's not so. The article says "Nabil Shaath says" then tells what he thinks he heard or tells a flat out lie.

You offered no firm proof Bush said that. I want documentation, not hype.

You'll be waiting a long time.
The trouble is, a lot of "urban legends" are false, based on "so-and-so said such-and-such, and a second witness corroborated it (even though he was actually not paying attention at the time), and a reporter said "he must have meant such-and-such" then provides it online or in a newsletter or even a newspaper article to people who actually believe that's what was said. Then when the spin room of a political campaign picks it up, they figure out the worst light it could be interpreted as, and thus they prosper their former claim that their political opponent is nothing short of a snake-handling false prophet whose congregation has had two deaths from poisonous snake bite.

Today's media is no different. It poisons the well that picks up on a tribal fear of government becoming the voice box of religious fanaticism, rather than finds fact.

It was good of him to provide a source for his decision to paint the former president in such a negative light along with press collaborators, but it's best to actually show a video of what was said rather than an enemy of the United States' opinion of what our leader said, of which no proof is provided. It's warmongering by our enemies, with political opponents over here hammering home a fear by omitting the fact that it's just hearsay spun to make a point by one of America's worst enemies whose other friends say such things as "America and Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth." so many times it's an urban legend in a land that can't talk back to government liars and go along with international jihad such as 9/11 with jubilation and dancing in the streets all over the Middle East.

Their murders of our people cost a lot of lives. We have the sovereign right to go after those who financed the terrorists and make certain they never do it again.

Post 17, what are you gonna argue about it now?

Post 17 didn't say anything about Hell Fire. Only about hate.

It's what he means by "curse" .....don't even bother responding you're sick.
Stop engaging in ad hominem attacks. It's not about him. If you have a cogent thought on his expression, bring a fact to the table to disprove. An ad hominem is not a fact. In fact, it's the poorest element of communication known to the world, particularly when it's bullshit and it certainly was.

There's a lot less hateful Muslims in this country than there are bible thumping, snake handling, holy rollin' Jesus Freaks. Religious people, mostly so called Christians have hated and despised homosexuals and blacks nearly all my life. The low down Ku Klux Klan is a Christian organization. That's their first requirement....the hooded ones must be a Christian. Where do you think all that cross burning came from?

Yea, and there are a few less since 9/11 when they killed themselves crashing planes into buildings with three thousand innocent people in them, or have you forgotten that.
We might have invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, but that was a response to the attack on America.

As for the imperfection of so called christians, they are not following Jesus teachings, but their own hatreds. What christians should be doing is loving their neighbour and turning the other cheek. Unlike muslims who are told to fight in the way of Allah, and cut off unbelievers heads, and their finger tips also.

Iraq never had a thing to do with 9/11....that was George W. Bush getting even with Saddam Hussein for attempting to assassinate his daddy in 1993. Even slow people have caught on to that. Shucks he said he prayed about it before he attacked so that makes GAWD an accomplice.

That would depend on Gawd's answer. Don't assume that just because someone prays for something, yes is always the answer.. You should know that, you studied the Bible long enough.

Last edited:
That would depend on Gawd's answer. Don't assume that just because someone prays for something, that it is in the bag. You should know that, you studied the Bible long enough.

Has he really? Because I don't see much evidence that he has at all.

Only a small minority of militant fanatics hate us. The balance could give a shit, otherwise we would never have seen a drop of oil over the past 30 years. They do despise us for our lack of morals.

I don't give a damn if they like us or not. They are a bunch of spoiled brats

I agree... and they are living in the 7th century.... they don't belong here........ idiots like them die......that's all there is to it ... dead people don't bother us anymore!

All is well with the world! :)

Only a small minority of militant fanatics hate us. The balance could give a shit, otherwise we would never have seen a drop of oil over the past 30 years. They do despise us for our lack of morals.

Morals? Since when do Muslims have any morals? After all they blame the victim for being raped.

Morals? Since when do Muslims have any morals? After all they blame the victim for being raped.

We aren't exactly a civilization that is a pinnacle of morality.

So assuming you're correct and they are immoral, why should we let them determine our morality. We should be more moral.

Shut your f*** up Avatar 4321 you whatever ............. you are beginning to irritate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!

Last edited:
Muhammad (a pedophile who lusted after a six year old named Aisha and married her when she turned nine), preached peace in his younger years, but when he got older, he preached hatred and murder of all people not following his teachings. It's a religion that should not be allowed in western societies.

We aren't exactly a civilization that is a pinnacle of morality.

So assuming you're correct and they are immoral, why should we let them determine our morality. We should be more moral.

And where are YOU hiding????? you piece,,,of... of morality????????????????WTF

Muhammad (a pedophile who lusted after a six year old named Aisha and married her when she turned nine), preached peace in his younger years, but when he got older, he preached hatred and murder of all people not following his teachings. It's a religion that should not be allowed in western societies.

And who are we to try to ban people from living according to their consciences. Wouldn't the more prudent route be to teach correct principles, exhort, encourage, and persuade them that our way is better?

Forum List

Back