Why Do The Muslims Hate Us?

Christians may well believe non believers are going to hell. My point is that Muhammad says, many times in the quran that Gods curse is on unbelievers in him and the day of judgement.

The quran separates believers in Muhammad and unbelievers in him, and sets them at war.

There is nothing holy about the quran, it is the work of an Arab bandit, trying to enslave peoples minds into following him, and fighting his wars. He stole the idea of hell from the bible and layed it on as thick as he could, with many lurid descriptions of the tortures there, and says that it is for all eternity.

In contrast there is great good in the teachings of Jesus.

Christians may well believe non believers are going to hell. My point is that Muhammad says, many times in the quran that Gods curse is on unbelievers in him and the day of judgement.

The quran separates believers in Muhammad and unbelievers in him, and sets them at war.

There is nothing holy about the quran, it is the work of an Arab bandit, trying to enslave peoples minds into following him, and fighting his wars. He stole the idea of hell from the bible and layed it on as thick as he could, with many lurid descriptions of the tortures there, and says that it is for all eternity.

When you put it that way, it pretty much describes all so-called messiahs and most religions steal from the religion's of the people they've conquored.

LMAO!!

There's absolutely no record of Jesus of Nazareth for 30 years. His entire documented story took place in about a year and a half and then by close friends and family. Kinda reminds me of someone who got married, never was seen again till one day showed up and asked for a divorce. There were half a dozen reknowned historians alive while Jesus was allegedly on the earth and there's not the first miralce documented anywhere except the bible. Folks are so stupid.

George W. Bush said he prayed for weeks about Iraq and god told him to invade. He then proceeded to lose 4500 of our own young men and women and conservative estimates are that from 200,000 to 300,000 innocent Iraqi people were killed during the 9 years of skirmish and that doesn't include their combatants. I might also mention that when the suicide bombings started an estimated 2-3 million, mostly Muslims abandoned their homes and fled to Jordan and Syria.

As a boy I read about the European hordes conducting the Crusades against the middle eastern Muslims. Many Muslims were forced to “convert” to Christianity. If they refused, they were put to death. I'm pretty sure a Muslim would like for us to get the fuck out of the middle east. Not to worry.....as long as we have an interest in their oil, we will be there.

Right. so where is the oil we got from Iraq?
Time to put all of that Bible study you did all your life to use for the answer to your question.
Genesis 16:12 is your answer. They hate everybody including their own.
Apparently you are so busy hating Christianity, that you forgot to hate the Muslim crusaders:

Western Crusades started in 1095 A.D. to Stop Muslim Invasion
The Crusades were started by the Muslims in the year 630 A.D. when Muhammad invaded and conquered Mecca. Later on, Muslims invaded Syria, Iraq, Jerusalem, Iran, Egypt, Africa, Spain, Italy, France, etc. The Western Crusades started around 1095 to try to stop the Islamic aggressive invasions. Islamic Crusades continued even after the Western Crusades.

Islam has killed about 270 million people: 120 million Africans*, 60 million Christians, 80 million Hindus, 10 million Buddhists, etc.

Forced conversions to Islam have been the norm, across three continents—Asia, Africa, and Europe—for over 13 centuries. Orders for conversion were decreed under all the early Islamic dynasties, under both Seljuk and Ottoman Turkish rule, and in Persia/Iran and the Indian subcontinent, etc.

Islam has been at a continuous war against non-Muslims for almost 1400 years (since Muhammad.)
Following is a list of the major Islamic invasions preceding the Western Crusades.
ISLAMIC CRUSADES
630 Muhammad conquers Mecca from his base in Medina.
632 Muhammad dies in Medina. Islam controls the Hijaz.
636 Muslims conquest of Syria, and the surrounding lands, all Christian – including Palestine and Iraq.
637 Muslim Crusaders conquer Iraq (some date it in 635 or 636).
638 Muslim Crusaders conquer and annex Jerusalem, taking it from the Byzantines.
638 – 650 Muslim Crusaders conquer Iran, except along Caspian Sea.
639 – 642 Muslim Crusaders conquer Egypt.
641 Muslim Crusaders control Syria and Palestine.
643 – 707 Muslim Crusaders conquer North Africa.
644 – 650 Muslim Crusaders conquer Cyprus, Tripoli in North Africa, and establish Islamic rule in Iran, Afghanistan, and Sind.
673 – 678 Arabs besiege Constantinople, capital of Byzantine Empire.
691 Dome of the Rock is completed in Jerusalem, only six decades after Muhammad’s death.
710 – 713 Muslim Crusaders conquer the lower Indus Valley.
711 – 713 Muslim Crusaders conquer Spain and impose the kingdom of Andalus. The Muslim conquest moves into Europe.
718 Conquest of Spain complete.
732 Muslim invasion of France is stopped at the Battle of Poitiers / Battle of Tours. The Franks, under their leader Charles Martel (the grandfather of Charlemagne), defeat the Muslims and turn them back out of France.
762 Foundation of Baghdad.
785 Foundation of the Great Mosque of Cordova.
789 Rise of Idrisid amirs (Muslim Crusaders) in Morocco; Christoforos, a Muslim who converted to Christianity, is executed.
800 Autonomous Aghlabid dynasty (Muslim Crusaders) in Tunisia
807 Caliph Harun al—Rashid orders the destruction of non-Muslim prayer houses & of the church of Mary Magdalene in Jerusalem.
809 Aghlabids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Sardinia, Italy.
813 Christians in Palestine are attacked; many flee the country.
831 Muslim Crusaders capture Palermo, Italy; raids in Southern Italy.
837 – 901 Aghlabids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Sicily, raid Corsica, Italy, France.
869 – 883 Revolt of black slaves in Iraq.
909 Rise of the Fatimid Caliphate in Tunisia; these Muslim Crusaders occupy Sicily, Sardinia.
928 – 969 Byzantine military revival, they retake old territories, such as Cyprus (964) and Tarsus (969).
937 The Church of the Resurrection (aka Church of Holy Sepulcher) is burned down by Muslims; more churches in Jerusalem are attacked.
960 Conversion of Qarakhanid Turks to Islam.
969 Fatimids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Egypt and found Cairo.
973 Israel and southern Syria are again conquered by the Fatimids.
1003 First persecutions by al—Hakim; the Church of St. Mark in Fustat, Egypt, is destroyed.
1009 Destruction of the Church of the Resurrection by al—Hakim (see 937).
1012 Beginning of al—Hakim’s oppressive decrees against Jews and Christians.
1050 Creation of Almoravid (Muslim Crusaders) movement in Mauretania; Almoravids (aka Murabitun) are coalition of western Saharan Berbers; followers of Islam, focusing on the Quran, the hadith, and Maliki law.
1071 Battle of Manzikert, Seljuk Turks (Muslim Crusaders) defeat Byzantines and occupy much of Anatolia.
1071 Turks (Muslim Crusaders) invade Palestine.
1073 Conquest of Jerusalem by Turks (Muslim Crusaders).
1075 Seljuks (Muslim Crusaders) capture Nicea (Iznik) and make it their capital in Anatolia.
1076 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) (see 1050) conquer western Ghana.
1086 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) (see 1050) send help to Andalus, Battle of Zallaca.
1090 – 1091 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) occupy all of Andalus except Saragossa and Balearic Islands.
START OF WESTERN CRUSADES
Only after all of the Islamic aggressive invasions is when Western Christendom launches its first Crusades.
1094 Byzantine emperor Alexius Comnenus I asks western Christendom for help against Seljuk (Muslim Turks) invasions of his territory.
1095 Pope Urban II preaches first Crusade; they capture Jerusalem in 1099.

Bad bad Christianity, Good good Islam? Stuff it Cammmpbell.

You amaze me, Ram. You and I once had a brief exchange in which you said people should condemn Christianity based on the behaviors of Christians. Yet her you are, condemning Islam based on behaviors.

Jimmy, As you can see my post was directed at a man who thinks Muslim actions are somehow justified, while Christians just crusade. He needed to get his facts in order concerning crusaders. So I gave him a true timeline of killing and crusading.

And never did I say to condemn Christianity based on anything, including human behavior. No human is cause to condemn Christ or His message. Nor did I say to judge anyone based on their behavior. If I gave you that impression, then I'm sorry. Christ wears the judgment robe, not us.

Having said that, there is a difference between judging and awareness, and we are not to be unaware of the times we live in. We are to recognize the end times by the prophecy concerning it.
I just watched Obama make sure that Israel is surrounded by their enemies. I am aware of who the enemy is and their intentions.

I condemn Islam the religion, based on the Qur'an, not those who practice it. But realizing that the Muslim population is in an all out assault on the world and particularly God's chosen, shouldn't be interpreted as a judgement. It is a sign of the times we live in.

Cammmpbell,
Who is killing whom in Egypt, Syria, Libya, Africa, Yemen, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Jordan Turkey, in the name Allah?
And the Christians are killing whom in the name of the Lord?
Watch tonight's news and get back to me.

Thick shit i just put a few of the many verses about Hellfire from the Bible....lmao....:cool:

George W. Bush said he prayed for weeks about Iraq and god told him to invade. He then proceeded to lose 4500 of our own young men and women and conservative estimates are that from 200,000 to 300,000 innocent Iraqi people were killed during the 9 years of skirmish and that doesn't include their combatants. I might also mention that when the suicide bombings started an estimated 2-3 million, mostly Muslims abandoned their homes and fled to Jordan and Syria.

As a boy I read about the European hordes conducting the Crusades against the middle eastern Muslims. Many Muslims were forced to “convert” to Christianity. If they refused, they were put to death. I'm pretty sure a Muslim would like for us to get the fuck out of the middle east. Not to worry.....as long as we have an interest in their oil, we will be there.

The jihad muslem extremists obviously hated us while Clinton was president. Why would they kill 3,000 innocent people at their desks on a pretty September morning in 2001? President Bush gave Saddam about a year to comply with UN resolutions and he sought and received permission from congress for boots on the ground in Iraq. Too bad devout Baptist Harry Truman didn't seek divine guidance and congressional permission before we lost FIFTY THOUSAND AMERICAN TROOPS in three years during the Korean adventure.

The jihad muslem extremists obviously hated us while Clinton was president. Why would they kill 3,000 innocent people at their desks on a pretty September morning in 2001? President Bush gave Saddam about a year to comply with UN resolutions and he sought and received permission from congress for boots on the ground in Iraq. Too bad devout Baptist Harry Truman didn't seek divine guidance and congressional permission before we lost FIFTY THOUSAND AMERICAN TROOPS in three years during the Korean adventure.

What has Clinton being president got to do with it. He was working on peace over there. Bush came to office with an agenda...vendication for Hussein's attempt to assassinate his old man.

Jimmy, As you can see my post was directed at a man who thinks Muslim actions are somehow justified, while Christians just crusade. He needed to get his facts in order concerning crusaders. So I gave him a true timeline of killing and crusading.

And never did I say to condemn Christianity based on anything, including human behavior. No human is cause to condemn Christ or His message. Nor did I say to judge anyone based on their behavior. If I gave you that impression, then I'm sorry. Christ wears the judgment robe, not us.

Having said that, there is a difference between judging and awareness, and we are not to be unaware of the times we live in. We are to recognize the end times by the prophecy concerning it.
I just watched Obama make sure that Israel is surrounded by their enemies. I am aware of who the enemy is and their intentions.

I condemn Islam the religion, based on the Qur'an, not those who practice it. But realizing that the Muslim population is in an all out assault on the world and particularly God's chosen, shouldn't be interpreted as a judgement. It is a sign of the times we live in.

Cammmpbell,
Who is killing whom in Egypt, Syria, Libya, Africa, Yemen, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Jordan Turkey, in the name Allah?

Fair enough. Incidentally, I do judge Muslims based on behavior, just like I do Christians. The exchange I am referring to was specifically your reaction to some posts in another thread where somebody was condemning Christianity based on some historical bases, which is essentially what you are doing here.

Cammmpbell,

Fair enough. Incidentally, I do judge Muslims based on behavior, just like I do Christians. The exchange I am referring to was specifically your reaction to some posts in another thread where somebody was condemning Christianity based on some historical bases, which is essentially what you are doing here.

What????????? Have you got your head up your ass? I didn't post that.

Cammmpbell,

I wasn't talking to you, nor referring to you in any way.

Last edited:

OK.....sorry 'bout that

OK.....sorry 'bout that

No apologies necessary. I've come to learn that being told one has their head up their ass, or being called stupid, or an idiot, is a common tactic on USMB, so I've grown to accept it.

"I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church, nor by any Church that I know of. My own mind is my Church" ~Thomas Paine~

You know, even if he had been talking to you, there really is no need for the insults. If you think Christianity is so inferior, then why is it your philosophy doesn't produce the fruits of kindness like the Gospel will produce for countless Christians? (Please note that I didn't say all).

OK.....sorry 'bout that

No apologies necessary. I've come to learn that being told one has their head up their ass, or being called stupid, or an idiot, is a common tactic on USMB, so I've grown to accept it.

"I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church, nor by any Church that I know of. My own mind is my Church" ~Thomas Paine~

Completely irrelevant to what he just said, but that seems to be par for the course with you.

OK.....sorry 'bout that

Ah. A shared appreciation for Thomas Paine. Now you're just trying to butter me up.

Fair enough. But I think you have serious personal issues with religion. I am a former Christian that has them as well. However, I have long since gotten over them and prefer to try and be as tolerant a person as I can be. That is how I honor my founding fathers. I have no agenda to steer my children away from faith. I think that you do. I think that whatever psychological damage you may have suffered makes you less tolerant. I get it and I understand.

Unfortunately, and I know you won't want to hear this, it also calls your rationality into question. It is clear that you have a personal bone to pick with religion and so it is important for you to condemn it. While I sometimes struggle with this myself, I try to evaluate belief and behavior on their own terms as best I can. You kind of have to. Otherwise you are going to hold onto this anger until it irreversibly poisons you. Our founders did their best to establish a nation of laws. Most of them also cherished tolerance. Despite this, it is a constant struggle for people to overcome their prejudices, which is exactly why a nation of laws and not men is so important.

You know, even if he had been talking to you, there really is no need for the insults. If you think Christianity is so inferior, then why is it your philosophy doesn't produce the fruits of kindness like the Gospel will produce for countless Christians? (Please note that I didn't say all).

It really doesn't matter what you or the whole world believes...that load of shit from the bible will never be matched...not even close. I fail to understand how any logical human being can believe it really happened. Well....unless they were brainwashed as a child, are very naive or happen to be mentally deficient.

What has Clinton being president got to do with it. He was working on peace over there. Bush came to office with an agenda...vendication for Hussein's attempt to assassinate his old man.

Lies and partisan nonsense from you. What a surprise.

Forum List

Back